Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Boxing come backs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns vs Barkley 1 , McLennan vs Benn , Taylor vs froch are some of the best comeback fights

Comment

Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
      Hearns vs Barkley 1 , McLennan vs Benn , Taylor vs froch are some of the best comeback fights
      kevin kelly.. getting his azz kicked and telling his corner... do not stop the fight...

let me fight..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESQHjlKeaLg

man shiettt... he got beat by the price.. who got beat by barrera... i know boxing.. grew up with it...
      kisses..

Comment

LaMotta vs. Dauthille.

Nothing tops it.

I tend to consider LaMotta very overrated. He's mostly propped up due to his association with Robinson (probably Ray's best opponent). And the epic Scorcese flick gave him greater, longer lasting recognition than most fighters will ever enjoy.

But, that win certainly proves LaMotta was a great fighter in his own right.

Comment

Hurd / Lara. Lara could of ran that last round and won the fight.

Jermell Charlo / John Jackson. Charlo was losing EVERY round I was feeling sorry for him.

Carl Froch v Jermain Taylor. Taylor only had like 14 seconds left and he wins...

I guess a SHT version would be ODH/Tito

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
            Hurd / Lara. Lara could of ran that last round and won the fight.

Jermell Charlo / John Jackson. Charlo was losing EVERY round I was feeling sorry for him.

Carl Froch v Jermain Taylor. Taylor only had like 14 seconds left and he wins...

I guess a SHT version would be ODH/Tito
            when marquez destroyed pac... after taking a beating... filipino people died... pad pac got hosptialazed and my filipina daughter was mad that a mexxxican destroyed a nation...

oscar... stepped off the gas when he fought tito... but bernard a convict like me.. walked him down..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              when marquez destroyed pac... after taking a beating... filipino people died... pad pac got hosptialazed and my filipina daughter was mad that a mexxxican destroyed a nation...

oscar... stepped off the gas when he fought tito... but bernard a convict like me.. walked him down..
              Yeah I saw that and they shut down the suicide hotlines....

Comment

Yeah I saw that and they shut down the suicide hotlines....
                my filipina daughter was devestated... why do you.. papa..mexin mexa mexicans cruch crush pilipno \

i kinda know a bit of tag golog... many filipinos.. just want to work and marquez.. killed people.. when i was a aaat a jym.. marquez was displaying his messikin killin skills and i was scared...

messicans figt fight to the death.. azteca power..

i am terrified afta seeing him beating a bag

you mexican's are simply the best...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  my filipina daughter was devestated... why do you.. papa..mexin mexa mexicans cruch crush pilipno \

i kinda know a bit of tag golog... many filipinos.. just want to work and marquez.. killed people.. when i was a aaat a jym.. marquez was displaying his messikin killin skills and i was scared...

messicans figt fight to the death.. azteca power..

i am terrified afta seeing him beating a bag

you mexican's are simply the best...
                  Hey about is was about time. I me he was CRUSHING us MexiCANS they even nicknamed him the Mexicutioner...

Comment

Hey about is was about time. I me he was CRUSHING us MexiCANS they even nicknamed him the Mexicutioner...

with out me and other mexxicans they woudld have no cell pone phone service...

my daughter is in jew schooll.. if you come to makati... forbes park and pinoy boy toys cannot get in.\\\i

one of the saddest moments i ever veree ever had was a filipina in .... out side of a hoe house.... with a dead chiled child in her arms... my driver was telling me to not help her... she rented that dead child and...

i wept like a bish. aksing myself what is real and not reall. i set up globe telecom... helped them.. manila

i ask or challenge pinoy boy toys who the wit...

Comment

Kevin Kelley VS Ricardo Rivera

Humberto González vs Michael Carbajal*

Arturo Gatti vs Micky Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X