No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 80 + Pages!!!!!

Nope, I had you cornered since PAGE 1 and you have tried ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to SQUIRM out of this CHALLENGE!!!!

DUCKard!!!!

Enjoyed all 80 pages!!! WOW!!!!

Here was your mistake that caught Mr CHEATER and LIAR!!!! using this CAS panel's statement.

The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur to take account of the human body's production.

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human BPO.

Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the image from this test procedure represents is rEPO. The argument of the Respondent is one of comparing apples to oranges when there is no comparison. rEPO is not produced by the body and must be administered exogenously. The various interpretative criteria are applied to the image to make the judgement as to whether the Lab test result and its accompanying image is revealing endogenous or exogenous EPO.

ADP02

As you can see, this is about EPO testing. You are saying that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type tests!

Originally Posted by travestyny

the reason that the court said that EVEN THE BAP IS IN REALITY NOT A THRESHOLD is because a threshold is about an allowance. The BAP is not in fact concerned with an allowance. Thresholds can be approached and exceeded, AS YOU WROTE ABOVE. That is NOT what the BAP is about. The court clarified this explicitly. It is about AN IMAGE. A picture is taken, and based on that picture, they decide if they are looking at rEPO or not. That's it. There are no moving parts. If something can EXCEED something, as you mentioned above, then it can also drop below it. The court is saying NOTHING IS EXCEEDING ANYTHING. The image just is what it is! rEPO doesn't approach and exceed a threshold, as you incorrectly stated above. There is NO THRESHOLD. There is simply an image.

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Travestyny,

Ready to ACCEPT?

YES … BUT

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

I have 80 + Pages!!!!!

Nope, I had you cornered since PAGE 1 and you have tried ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to SQUIRM out of this CHALLENGE!!!!

DUCKard!!!!

Enjoyed all 80 pages!!! WOW!!!!

Here was your mistake that caught Mr CHEATER and LIAR!!!! using this CAS panel's statement.
      ****** right now:

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        ****** right now:
        And here's ADP

He backed down from his cheating allegations like nice little pvssy!!!

Remember how you cried when he lost. LMAOOOOO.

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
        Kangaroo courts don't count so ADP02 has no obligation to give away points. I recall telling him not to enter one at the very start.

Which is why you ducked me too. Because that would have been your fate!

SO LONG, PVSSIES

4-0!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-17-2018, 08:53 AM.

Comment

• ****** right now:

Comment

• So the CHALLENGE was made and from Travestyny we get:

81 pages of TOTAL DEFLECTIONs!!!!

DEFLECTO, what do you call someone that DEFLECTs from the CHALLENGE as per the Thread Starter?

HINT:
            QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                So the CHALLENGE was made and from Travestyny we get:

81 pages of TOTAL DEFLECTIONs!!!!

DEFLECTO, what do you call someone that DEFLECTs from the CHALLENGE as per the Thread Starter?

HINT:
                QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!!

Well well well. You're still talking shlt after you ducked me like a pvssy, right?

Claimed I was cheating you, yet you wouldn't step up, right?

Ok. Tell me about your Willy Wanker Challenge, son. You're saying that the BAP is always a threshold test, right? And you're saying that the BAP in that case was a threshold, right?

Is that the crux of it. Let me know, son.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                  Your boy is about to get beheaded again. Pay attention and don't cry when this is over

Comment

• ****** right now:

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Well well well. You're still talking shlt after you ducked me like a pvssy, right?

Claimed I was cheating you, yet you wouldn't step up, right?

Ok. Tell me about your Willy Wanker Challenge, son. You're saying that the BAP is always a threshold test, right? And you're saying that the BAP in that case was a threshold, right?

Is that the crux of it. Let me know, son.

NICE TRY DEFLECTOR. What you are stating is that after 80+ pages, you still CANNOT get what this CHALLANGE is about!!! Talk about being DISHONEST!!! LOL

REMINDER ALERT ON THE CHALLENGE that TRAVESTYNY has yet to ACCEPT:

YOU WERE TRYING TO PROVE:

CAS panel is stating that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type tests

Here is the argument from the past 2 months that is in scope of this CHALLENGE:

ADP02

Just to refresh your memory:

Question: You said it is not a threshold type test.
                      a) Why did BOTH sides call it a threshold test in that case that you referenced?
                      b) In my post, even WADA expert Segura calls it a threshold test. Was the expert wrong?
                      c) Others called it that too! Are they all wrong?

Travestyny

Question A, B, and C:
                      THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WAY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

THE WILLY WANKER Challenge

CHALLENGE IS ON!!!!

Travestyny has been placed on DUCK ALERT!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK goes Travestyny!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X