Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Travestyny, the DUCK,

When you accept the challenge, that means that you have accepted my challenge based on the topic/scope.

Are you ready to ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE?

can you read?

CHALLENGE IS ACCEPTED. STOP PLAYING GAMES AND AGREE TO THE WAGER ALREADY. YOU'RE A LITTLE BlTCH AND THE JUDGES ARE GOING TO SEE STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!! LET'S GO F@G!

Comment

• I went to the other thread …

Man, I was just about to congratulate you on no longer DUCKING ….

but the DUCK continues to QUACK!!!!!!

CORRECTION: Travestyny has NOT accepted the challenge!!!!

Say it ain't so Joe!!!!

Comment

I went to the other thread …

Man, I was just about to congratulate you on no longer DUCKING ….

but the DUCK continues to QUACK!!!!!!

CORRECTION: Travestyny has NOT accepted the challenge!!!!

Say it ain't so Joe!!!!

WHY ARE YOU CLUTTERING THE BOARD POSTING THE SAME SHlT IN TWO PLACES.

OHHHHH, I GET IT. IS IT BECAUSE YOU ARE SO EMBARRASSED ABOUT GETTING THE SHlT KICKED OUT OF YOU 4-0 THAT YOU WANT TO TRY TO SAVE FACE WITH ANYONE PAYING ATTENTION? Let me explain something to you, moron.

1. NO ONE GIVESS A SHlT ABOUT THIS BEEF EXCEPT YOUR MONKEY FRIENDS SPOON, VAGISIL, AND WESTERNCHIMP WHOM I'VE ALREADY KICKED THE SHlT OUT OF NUMEROUS TIMES.

2. THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN EVER DO ABOUT LOSING 4-0 TO ME. EVER. IT'S SET IN STONE. WELL I GUESS YOU COULD ACCEPT THE REMATCH BUT YOU ALREADY DUCKED IT LIKE A PVSSY BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT'S UP. YOU'LL BE COMMITTING SUICIDE WITHIN THE DAY IF YOU DID, BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'D GET HANDLED EASILY.

AND NOW YOU'RE DUCKING YOUR OWN CHALLENGE THAT I ACCEPTED. ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE F@GGOT. STOP RUNNING FROM ME!

Comment

• SINCE YOU LIKE POSTING IN TWO PLACES.....

You want to use the word 'can' so badly. Ok. Here you go:

Here is your statement.
          Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE IS THAT THERE IS A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THAT THERE IS rEPO, RIGHT?

ISN'T THAT WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?

I'LL ARGUE THAT THERE IS NO THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THAT THERE IS rEPO.

UNDERSTOOD. OK GREAT.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!! NOW YOU HAVE YOUR 'CAN.' ARE YOU DOWN? WE THEN BRING IN THE INFORMATION FROM THAT COURT CASE AND SEE WHO IT BACKS UP. DEAL?

ARE YOU IN? THAT'S YOUR QUOTATION UP THERE AND THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS, RIGHT? RIGHT??????

Comment

• Man, you just tried to change this 2 more times?

Travestyny, the DUCK, you were SUPER CLEAR on the interpretation of the CAS panel's statements. You were so bold that you said that ANY WADA experts and even any other expert that called it a threshold test were ALL WRONG!!!

Now you want to change the topic/scope AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!!!!

But the whole point of this was to prove that EPO testing can have a threshold type test …. you kept on saying that not just me but everyone that has said that were WRONG.

Why?

Because of your interpretation of those CAS panel's statements!!!!

Man, at least you made me crack up!!!!

let me know when you find the BALLs to ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02
              Because of your interpretation of those CAS panel's statements!!!!
              LET'S GOOOOOO. MY INTERPRETATION OF THE CAS PANEL STATEMENTS VS. YOURS. ARE YOU READY. STEP THE **** UP YOU LITTLE TW@T!!!!

Here is your statement.
              Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

Here is the court's statement.
              there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

THERE GOES YOUR CAN...AND CLEARLY YOUR STATEMENT IS A CONTRADICTION...SO LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN PROVE IT NOW, YEA????

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. DO YOU ACCEPT ADP? YES OR NO? ARE YOU READY TO PROVE THAT EPO TESTING HAS A THRESHOLD ABOVE WHICH IT CAN BE SAID THERE IS rEPO.

RUN RUN RUN. DUCK DUCK DUCKKKKKKKKKK

Comment

• challenge accepted. How much running are you going to do, pvssy boy? How the fvvck are you going to duck your own damn challenge.

You're a fvvckign disgrace!

Comment

• Travestyny, just came back with another DIFFERENT challenge instead of accepting my challenge!!!

You FUNNY DUCK!!!!!!!

Comment

Travestyny, just came back with another DIFFERENT challenge instead of accepting my challenge!!!

You FUNNY DUCK!!!!!!!

SO YOU DIDN'T SAY THAT? LMAOOO. NOW YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THAT QUOTATION.

WHO IS RUNNING BECAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF JUDGES. THAT'S YOU!

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. USE YOUR CAN. AGREE TO THE ALL POINTS BET AND AGREE THAT YOU ACCEPT A PERMANENT BAN IF YOU CAN'T PROVE YOU SHOULD HAVE WON THE FORMER DEBATE. LET'S GO PVSSY!

Comment

• Look, they read your post and they are not buying your BS!!!

BTW - my statement that you posted is good but that what you posted is NOT what I am challenging you on.

You were so confident for 2 months but now you lost your BALLS!!! How come DUCKY?

Comment

Working...
                      X