Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONCE AGAIN. ALREADY ACCEPTED. WHY YOU BACKING DOWN?

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    [SIZE="4"]

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE

Be a man, STOP the DUCKING!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Let's make this even more clear for this ducking bltch.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

THE WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE:

You prove that the information in the Bergman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria have in place thresholds for EPO testing with respect to the scope of our past debate.

I prove that the information in the Berman vs. USADA case proves that WADA Criteria does not have in place threshold for EPO testing with respect to the Scope of our past debate.

If there is any disagreement about the scope of our last debate(which you have claimed plays a part in this debate), since you been lying about it over and over, and you got caught lying about it, we ask the judge to settle what was the scope of our past debate...because it damn sure wasn't 'can...' and you know I can prove that!

You already claimed that this 'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' is related to our past debate, so now it's time for you to step up and prove it.

1. Permanent Ban
    2. All Points
    3. As per your former request and so that I know you are not going to welch out, you are to pass all of your points to the judge for safe keeping until the challenge is complete.

'WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE' ACCEPTED. DO YOU WANT ME TO CREATE THE THREAD NOW OR NOT? WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TO GET THIS OVER WITH.

AND DON'T YOU DARE THINK OF DUCKING OUT!

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT MY BlTCH. I BEEN LAUGHING AT YOU SINCE YOU LOST 4-0 AND BEEN DARING YOU TO TAKE THE REMATCH, BUT YOU BOWED DOWN LIKE A GOOD LlTTLE PVSSY DIDN'T YOU. GOOD GIRL!

Comment

• IF YOU DON'T GO TO THAT THREAD AND ACCEPT IN THE NEXT 5 MINUTES, I'M GOING TO DECLARE THAT YOU ARE FULL OF SHlT, YOU NEVER REALLY WANTED TO BATTLE, YOU DON'T BELIEVE YOU CAN WIN, YOU LIED ABOUT ME CHEATING YOU, AND YOU BOWED DOWN LIKE A GOOD LITTLE PVSSY.

BECAUSE IN ALL HONESTY....THAT'S THE ONLY CONCLUSION THAT CAN BE DRAWN.

SO WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE. FIVE MINUTES, COWARD. I'M WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        GO TO THE THREAD YOU F@GGOT. I CAN'T TELL YOU THAT ENOUGH. YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE BlTCH. YOU GOT DESTROYED AND YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT.

I LOVE THAT I RUINED YOUR LIFE. YOU DUCKING COWARD. SHOW UP AND GET YOUR FACE BASHED IN AGAIN!!!!!!

I DARE YOU F@G. LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN PROVE I CHEATED AND LIED. WILL YOU ACCEPT OR DO YOU ADMIT THAT I KICKED THE LIVING SHlT OUT OF YOU 4-0

Nope, I had you cornered since PAGE 1 and you have tried ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to SQUIRM out of this CHALLENGE!!!!

DUCKard!!!!

Enjoyed all 80 pages!!! WOW!!!!

Here was your mistake that caught Mr CHEATER and LIAR!!!! using this CAS panel's statement.

The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur to take account of the human body's production.

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human BPO.

Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the image from this test procedure represents is rEPO. The argument of the Respondent is one of comparing apples to oranges when there is no comparison. rEPO is not produced by the body and must be administered exogenously. The various interpretative criteria are applied to the image to make the judgement as to whether the Lab test result and its accompanying image is revealing endogenous or exogenous EPO.

ADP02

As you can see, this is about EPO testing. You are saying that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type tests!

Originally Posted by travestyny

the reason that the court said that EVEN THE BAP IS IN REALITY NOT A THRESHOLD is because a threshold is about an allowance. The BAP is not in fact concerned with an allowance. Thresholds can be approached and exceeded, AS YOU WROTE ABOVE. That is NOT what the BAP is about. The court clarified this explicitly. It is about AN IMAGE. A picture is taken, and based on that picture, they decide if they are looking at rEPO or not. That's it. There are no moving parts. If something can EXCEED something, as you mentioned above, then it can also drop below it. The court is saying NOTHING IS EXCEEDING ANYTHING. The image just is what it is! rEPO doesn't approach and exceed a threshold, as you incorrectly stated above. There is NO THRESHOLD. There is simply an image.

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Travestyny,

Ready to ACCEPT?

YES … BUT

Comment

• 4 MINUTESSSSSS...YOU GOING TO GO OUT LIKE THAT HOMIE?

LMAOOOO. I have to be honest. I knew you wouldn't stand up for yourself. You got caught in too many liessssssss!

You were wanting that Willy Wanker challenge....but once I accepted....POOF. You knew you couldn't win. Now you are tryiing to deflect back to the original vague shlt because you backed down.

BUT THAT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU BACKED DOWN FROM WHAT YOU OFFERED? DIDN'T YOU. YEA YOU DID. GOOD BlTCH. VERY GOOD BlTCH.

3 MINUTES!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post

nope, i had you cornered since page 1 and you have tried anything and everything to squirm out of this challenge!!!!

duckard!!!!

enjoyed all 80 pages!!! wow!!!!

here was your mistake that caught mr cheater and liar!!!! using this cas panel's statement.

2 minutes for you to step up and show you have some balls. Or you are just going to have a decline on your record to go with your 4-0 lost. Bahahahahahahaa......

Comment

• who the fvvck says that someone cheated them out of a victory, but refuses to show proof to the judges. Lmaoooooooooo. That says it all.

One minute, adp. Are you going to show up or not?????

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                4 MINUTESSSSSS...YOU GOING TO GO OUT LIKE THAT HOMIE?

LMAOOOO. I have to be honest. I knew you wouldn't stand up for yourself. You got caught in too many liessssssss!

You were wanting that Willy Wanker challenge....but once I accepted....POOF. You knew you couldn't win. Now you are tryiing to deflect back to the original vague shlt because you backed down.

BUT THAT JUST SHOWS THAT YOU BACKED DOWN FROM WHAT YOU OFFERED? DIDN'T YOU. YEA YOU DID. GOOD BlTCH. VERY GOOD BlTCH.

3 MINUTES!

5 minutes?

I have 80 + Pages!!!!!

Nope, I had you cornered since PAGE 1 and you have tried ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to SQUIRM out of this CHALLENGE!!!!

DUCKard!!!!

Enjoyed all 80 pages!!! WOW!!!!

Here was your mistake that caught Mr CHEATER and LIAR!!!! using this CAS panel's statement.

The reality is that the criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur to take account of the human body's production.

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human BPO.

Therefore, in the case of rEPO, there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance rather there are criteria by which it can be said that what the image from this test procedure represents is rEPO. The argument of the Respondent is one of comparing apples to oranges when there is no comparison. rEPO is not produced by the body and must be administered exogenously. The various interpretative criteria are applied to the image to make the judgement as to whether the Lab test result and its accompanying image is revealing endogenous or exogenous EPO.

ADP02

As you can see, this is about EPO testing. You are saying that EPO testing CANNOT have threshold type tests!

Originally Posted by travestyny

the reason that the court said that EVEN THE BAP IS IN REALITY NOT A THRESHOLD is because a threshold is about an allowance. The BAP is not in fact concerned with an allowance. Thresholds can be approached and exceeded, AS YOU WROTE ABOVE. That is NOT what the BAP is about. The court clarified this explicitly. It is about AN IMAGE. A picture is taken, and based on that picture, they decide if they are looking at rEPO or not. That's it. There are no moving parts. If something can EXCEED something, as you mentioned above, then it can also drop below it. The court is saying NOTHING IS EXCEEDING ANYTHING. The image just is what it is! rEPO doesn't approach and exceed a threshold, as you incorrectly stated above. There is NO THRESHOLD. There is simply an image.

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Travestyny,

Ready to ACCEPT?

YES … BUT

Comment

• HOW CAN I POSSIBLY DUCK SOMEONE WHO STILL OWES ME POINTS FROM THE LAST DEBATE THAT HE LOST. THAT'S ILLOGICAL. LMAOOOOOOO. YOU NEVER PAID UP BlTCH. AND TIME IS RUNNING OUT.

30 SECONDS!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
                    [size="7"][b]
                    5 minutes?

I have 80 + pages!!!!!
                    you have 80 pages and you declined in here more than i did. Lmaoooooooooooo!!!!

I accepted twice in here. Or did you forget. Oh wait...i'm sorry. I accepted 4 times in here!

you declined about 8 times at least!!!!!

Comment

• YOU POSTED ONCE IN MY THREAD. THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE A PVSSY. ANDDDDDD.....TIME IS UP.

TRAVESTYNY'S 4-0 VICTORY IS UPHELD DUE TO ADP REFUSING TO FIND HIS BALLS TO APPEAL. THIS IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

SO LONG, BlTCH. I CAN'T KEEP ACCEPTING IN HERE WHILE YOU CONTINUE TO RUN AND.....CHANGE THE SCOPE. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. IN CONCLUSION

SUCK MY BIG BLACK ****

No more attention given to a dead man.

Last edited by travestyny; 08-17-2018, 01:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X