• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    AFTER 60+ pages, I still need to remind the DUCKER,

WHAT TIME IS IT????

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Give up. Do you want to contact unbiased posters to confirm who was the one ducking?

What I offered was more than fair. You declined, now it’s over. Live with your loss and pay your debt.

IT's TIME to EITHER ACCEPT the

The WILLY WANKER CHALLENGE ?

OR

DUCK!!!!

What do you say, Travestyny?

NO!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Seems you and ADP are squirming. Let’s get judges and see who is guilty of the ducking here, yea?

ADP02 will be your advisor. Sounds good, ADP? Or will this be another claim of yours that you refuse to stand up for?
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Fvvck off already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Fuvk off already? You calling mommy?

hahaha!!

TravestyNY: Hey Mom. I'm such a loser.

Let’s see who ducked here, deal?

I’ll make the thread and ADP can join in if he pays his debt, but YOU get in for free since you always ducked me and don’t owe anything.

So are you in? Or will you bow out and agree that you are nothing but another butthurt bltch.

I’ll wait for your answer, Spoon. Don’t duck it, yea?
        Last edited by travestyny; 08-14-2018, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Are you declining, Spoon? Come on, don’t be a bltch.

Remember how he even ducked your challenge. Let’s see how that plays into this.

You better not duck. Who is the ducker? You and ADP, or me? Let’s do it. I’ll make the thread now. You in?

Comment

Let’s see who ducked here, deal?

I’ll make the thread and ADP can join in if he paulys his debt, but YOU get in for free since you always ducked me and don’t owe anything.

So are you in? Or will you bow out and agree that you are nothing but another butthurt bltch.

I’ll wait for your answer, Spoon. Don’t duck it, yea?
            Don't you know what first Dibs mean?

ADP02 was first. He's been challenging YOU from the very first page. Step up. Stop crying.

SQUIRM! SQUIRM! SQUIRM! SQUIRM!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-13-2018, 10:13 PM.

Comment

Travestyny, is trying to be funny!!!!

Lets all remind Travestyny
              To go check out who started this thread, what the CHALLENGE was on and what page in this are we on now!!!!

Travestyny, the clown!!!!

I called it a long time ago.
              This dude will NOT accept a challenge where he got votes on!!!!

Lets see what other "funny" Travestyny comes up with next!!!

Comment

Don't you know what first Dibs mean?

ADP02 was first. He's been challenging from the very first page. Step up. Stop crying.
                Did ADP decline the rematch? Did he also declare be YOUR proposal? Let me know

It’s about who ducked here. So since he declined, YOU are up. Show you believe in him. I dare you!

Are you in or not? If not, explain to ADP why you don’t seem confident

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Travestyny, is trying to be funny!!!!

Lets all remind Travestyny
                  To go check out who started this thread, what the CHALLENGE was on and what page in this are we on now!!!!

Travestyny, the clown!!!!

I called it a long time ago.
                  This dude will NOT accept a challenge where he got votes on!!!!

Lets see what other "funny" Travestyny comes up with next!!!

Then let’s ask you one more time. You won’t accept paying your debt because you think your info affects the result right?

Ok. So new judges. Same scope. Rematch. Use your new info.

Are you in or not? Last chance.

Comment

Did ADP decline the rematch? Did he also declare be YOUR proposal? Let me know

It’s about who ducked here. So since he declined, YOU are up. Show you believe in him. I dare you!

Are you in or not? If not, explain to ADP why you don’t seem confident
                    I'll keep it real.

63 pages of evidence pointing to you as a MAJOR PLAYER FOR DUCKING HAHAHAHAHA!!

63 YO!! 63!!!

Comment

• Still waiting. Your new info proves that I cheated apparently. Ok. No problem.

New judges. Keep the scope. Keep the initial statement. Use your new information. All points. Permanent ban.

What is your answer, ADP02? This is a more than fair offer. You want to show that you don’t owe me those points. You want to show your new info wins you this debate. Well there it is offered to you.

What is your answer????

Comment

Working...
                      X