Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Translate this:

[B][SIZE="5"]ARE YOU UP TO THE 2 CHALLENGES?

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT YOU ADMIT YOU LIED ABOUT THE FIRST ONE AND NOW YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE SCOPE???

LMAOOOOOOO!!!!!!

"What had happen wuzzzzzzz...."

Originally posted by ADP02
    WHILE OUT OF SCOPE,

"WHat I had mint wuzzz...."

WHILE NOT OUT OF SCOPE,
    ADP DUCKING AND DODGING!

YOU READY TO PAY UP, SON?????

4-0!!!!!!

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

PAY ME MY POINTS, BlTCH. IT'S OVERRRRRRR!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      OWNEEEEDDDDD!!!!

ADP02 Having a mental meltdown!

Yawn, more DEFLECTIONS. Still waiting, Mr DUCK!!!!

ARE YOU UP TO THE 2 CHALLENGES?

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
      !!!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

[/B]

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
        !!!!!!

WHAT'S THAT? ADP WANT'S TO CHANGE THE SCOPE NOW. WELL AINT THAT SOME SHlT. LMAOOOOOOOO. AFTER ALL THOSE CHEATING ACCUSATIONS. AFTER ALL OF THOSE "TRAVESTY IS TRYING TO CHANGE THE SCOPE" ACCUSATIONS.

Lmaooooooooo. EVERY SINGLE DAY I KICK YOUR ASS ABOUT THIS DEBATE. I TOLD YOU AT THE BEGINNING THAT I WAS GOING TO CLOWN YOU ABOUT THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE. SEEMS LIKE I SPEAK THE TRUTH. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. YOU DUMB BlTCH!

ARE YOU GOING TO ADMIT YOU WERE LYING AND TRYING TO CHEAT. COME ON, BRO. YOU KEPT ACCUSING ME OF CHEATING, RIGHT. LET'S SEE YOU SAY IT. SAY YOU WERE CHEATING SON.

SAY IT. SAY IT!!!!!

I'M TOO SMART FOR YOUR DUMB SHlT, BlTCH. YOU BEEN EXPOSEDDDDDDDD!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• "What had happen wuzzzzzzz...."

WHILE OUT OF SCOPE,

"WHat I had mint wuzzz...."

WHILE NOT OUT OF SCOPE,

OH, THERE IS A BIG DIFFERENCE YOU DIRTY CHEATING BlTCH!!! ADMIT IT, BlTCH. COME ON. ADMIT WHO THE CHEATER IS!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• Now that I made it clear who the CHEATER was! Now that I made it clear that YOU LOST. Now that I made it clear that you're a LOW DOWN DIRTY BlTCH. My work is done.

I know how you love those 90 page threads. Unfortunately, I won't be joining you in this one, son. But what you can do is:

1. Admit that you lost the debate 4-0.

2. Pay your debt.

3. Apologize to me and the judges whom you accused of cheating.

4. Admit that you're a low down dirty cheating bltch that can't accept when he loses

5. Admit that you're not even a man, but a 13 year old ******ed bltch.

So long, f@ggot. Enjoy your padded room. I hope this thread turned out the way you wished it would. I know it turned out great for me

Maybe the next time I visit, I'll invite the judges so we can all have a laugh at your expense, you butthurt bltch.

YOU GOT DESTROYED. 4-0. THAT THREAD IS THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING.

4-0!!!!!!
            IT'S A KNOCKOUT!!!!!

ENJOY YOUR PADDED ROOM, BlTCH! AND DO KILL YOURSELF...BUT PAY ME MY POINTS FIRST!!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

WHAT'S THAT? ………………………

Lmaooooooooo. EVERY SINGLE DAY I DEFLECT ABOUT THIS DEBATE. I TOLD YOU AT THE BEGINNING THAT I WAS GOING TO DEFLECTYOU ABOUT THIS FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE. SEEMS LIKE I SPEAK THE TRUTH. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA. YOU DUMB BlTCH!

I cannot ADMIT TO DEFLECTING & CHEAT. COME ON, BRO. YOU KEPT ACCUSING ME OF CHEATING, RIGHT. LET'S SEE YOU SAY IT. SAY YOU WERE CHEATING SON.

SAY IT. SAY IT!!!!!

I'M A DEFLECT BlTCH. I HAVE BEEN EXPOSEDDDDDDDD!!!!

Yawn,
              I fixed it for you DEFLECTOR. Still waiting, Mr DUCK!!!!
              [/B]

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
              !!!!!!

This is embarrassing Travestyny, we are on 32+ pages. It is time to be a man, son!!!!

STOP THE DEFLECTIONs, THE LIES, THE CHEATING and NOW THE FREAKING CRYING!!!!

Too pathetic to see you CRY LIKE THIS!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

Take a read at what is happening here.

lolololol

You really are slow. You have no idea how fuvked up you are. You can't even get through the premise to start a debate. You whine and squirm like a little biatch that you are.

How many times does it have to take before you realise you've been butt fuvked haha!!

Boom!!

That was a 22 calibre rifle shot to the head. Down goes Travesty again hahahahaha!

Comment

Yawn,
                  I fixed it for you DEFLECTOR. Still waiting, Mr DUCK!!!!
                  [/B]

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
                  !!!!!!

This is embarrassing Travestyny, we are on 32+ pages. It is time to be a man, son!!!!

STOP THE DEFLECTIONs, THE LIES, THE CHEATING and NOW THE FREAKING CRYING!!!!

Too pathetic to see you CRY LIKE THIS!!!!

via GIPHY

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  lolololol

You really are slow. You have no idea how fuvked up you are. You can't even get through the premise to start a debate. You whine and squirm like a little biatch that you are.

How many times does it have to take before you realise you've been butt fuvked haha!!

Boom!!

That was a 22 calibre rifle shot to the head. Down goes Travesty again hahahahaha!

Travestyny has been trying to do anything but accept the challenge ….. In fact, he is now DUCKING 2 CHALLENGES!!!!

33 pages now and he still cannot seem to know where he misplaced his BALLs!!!!

Comment

[/B]

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
                    !!!!!!

via GIPHY

That's as clear as it gets.

Will Flaker biatch, Travestyny duck again?

I have a feeling she will duck again ADP02. That's her nature. All bark.. No follow through. Typical biatchass hoe.

Comment

Travestyny has been trying to do anything but accept the challenge ….. In fact, he is now DUCKING 2 CHALLENGES!!!!

33 pages now and he still cannot seem to know where he misplaced his BALLs!!!!
                      Miss placed? Dude wake the fuvk up! Your talking to a transgender. She's got no balls left lol That's why her hormones are upside down. That's how a fickle a wannabbee female can get when to much artificial oestrogen went to her system. She tends to lose what little manhood she has left. That is why, you are where you are bruh. Just continue exposing this biatch as hoe. You are killing it hehe!

2 more challenges that she flaked. Damn! You got her good.

Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                      X