Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you feel embarrassed yet, ADP? Do you feel ashamed?

You got caught cheating and now you want to...change the scope????

How ironic Isn't this funny?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Are you still ducking? Seriously. You can't be a man, can you.

IS THIS YOUR QUOTATION OR NOT? YES OR NO. IT'S VERY SIMPLE.

YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THE ORIGINAL DEBATE, RIGHT? WELL LET'S DISCUSS IT

Are you going to keep ducking or are you going to answer? I'm not letting you off the hook like I usually do. What is the answer. Is that your quotation or not?
      Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Do you feel embarrassed yet, ADP? Do you feel ashamed?

You got caught cheating and now you want to...change the scope????

How ironic Isn't this funny?

Honestly, is this a serious question?

You asked me a question but YOU pick and chose how you respond.

How did you feel when I brought this up, DEFLECTOR???

Come on, BE A MAN, RESPOND TO THE BELOW DEFLECTOR!!!!

ADP02
      After we started the debate, you realized that YOU WERE WRONG when you said, "WADA never had threshold type tests". So you then were begging me to limit it to a document.

Secondly, we are on page 32 and still DUCKING the challenge as per this thread!!!! Yet you talk like as if there is no CHALLENGE that you are DUCKING.

travestyny
      Are you still ducking? Seriously. You can't be a man, can you.

Third point, I'm still waiting for you to respond to what we agreed to at the start of the debate. Did we agree to any limits other than it is not about threshold substances?

Finally, like I said, you cannot just pick my posts when you like and not pick others when you like and put things out of context like YOU LIKE TO DO!!!!

You went as far as to tell the judges and me that it is only about the confirmation test not the presumptive test BUT you CLEARLY said the opposite just before we started the debate. You want me to get those contradictions? We even heavily argued on this as well to confuse the judges!!! EXPOSED, you say?

Be a man not a DEFLECTOR, a LIAR and a CHEAT!!!! !

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

You asked me a question but YOU pick and chose how you respond.

How did you feel when I brought this up, DEFLECTOR???

Come on, BE A MAN, RESPOND TO THE BELOW DEFLECTOR!!!!

Secondly, we are on page 32 and still DUCKING the challenge as per this thread!!!! Yet you talk like as if there is no CHALLENGE that you are DUCKING.

Third point, I'm still waiting for you to respond to what we agreed to at the start of the debate. Did we agree to any limits other than it is not about threshold substances?

Finally, like I said, you cannot just pick my posts when you like and not pick others when you like and put things out of context like YOU LIKE TO DO!!!!

You went as far as to tell the judges and me that it is only about the confirmation test not the presumptive test BUT you CLEARLY said the opposite just before we started the debate. You want me to get those contradictions? We even heavily argued on this as well to confuse the judges!!! EXPOSED, you say?

Be a man not a DEFLECTOR, a LIAR and a CHEAT!!!! !

I still don't see an answer, son.

Have you learned your lesson yet?

Stop DEFLECTING

Did you say this:

Originally posted by ADP02
        WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

OR are you AGAIN trying to back out from your own statements? Hmmmm.

Funny how you wanted me to prove you said it, and after I did, you don't want to talk about it

Comment

You feel really embarrassed don't you? You can tell the truth. You tried to cheat during the debate. You tried to cheat after the debate. You got busted....but now you don't want to talk about it.

AWWWWWW. POOR POOR ADP02. I think it's time we end the conversation for the day. I think you learned your lesson.

Guess what:

4-0!!!!!!

WHEN YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THAT QUOTATION INSTED OF YOU DEFLECTING, YOU LET ME KNOW, OK.

OWNED YET AGAIN

So long, bltch. Until tomorrow when I clown you again for trying to cheat

Comment

• Oh, I'm sorry. Once more. I just can't resist sometimes

WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

LOOKS LIKE YOUR LATEST DEFLECTION JUST WENT DOWN THE DRAIN. PAY ME THOSE POINTS, BlTCH BOY. I'll check in tomorrow to see if you're ready to pay, yea?

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

I still don't see an answer, son.

Have you learned your lesson yet?

Stop DEFLECTING

Did you say this:

OR are you AGAIN trying to back out from your own statements? Hmmmm.

Funny how you wanted me to prove you said it, and after I did, you don't want to talk about it
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              You feel really embarrassed don't you? You can tell the truth. You tried to cheat during the debate. You tried to cheat after the debate. You got busted....but now you don't want to talk about it.

AWWWWWW. POOR POOR ADP02. I think it's time we end the conversation for the day. I think you learned your lesson.

Guess what:

4-0!!!!!!

WHEN YOU WANT TO DISCUSS THAT QUOTATION INSTED OF YOU DEFLECTING, YOU LET ME KNOW, OK.

OWNED YET AGAIN

So long, bltch. Until tomorrow when I clown you again for trying to cheat

Actually you have been exposed, AGAIN and not realizing it!!!!

YOU want it OUT OF SCOPE NOT ME.

Son, I asked to check the start of the thread. You see any agreed limits?
              - STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM DEFLECTOR

Son, I asked you, did you actually say this
              ADP02
              After we started the debate, you realized that YOU WERE WRONG when you said, "WADA never had threshold type tests". So you then were begging me to limit it to a document.

Son, I asked you, did you actually say this

Travesynty said there is no threshold presumptive and confirmation then wants to change the scope AFTER the fact!!!!

So just like I have been waiting for 32+ pages for you to accept, you will not dare respond to my questions with an admission that I am correct.

SO FINALLY: Did you argue with me for 2 months on the CHALLENGE that you are NOW DUCKING?

So with that said, if you cannot respond to what we agreed to then that means that it stands.

ARE YOU UP TO THE 2 CHALLENGES?

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
              !!!!!!

Comment

Actually you have been exposed, AGAIN and not realizing it!!!!

YOU want it OUT OF SCOPE NOT ME.
                Don't worry, ADP. I got it. Lemme translate it for the bruvas, aiight?

WHUH HAD HAPPEN WUZZZZZ.....ADP SED DIS:

WHILE OUT OF SCOPE,

BUT UHHHHH...WHUH HE HAD MINT WUZ DIS:

WHILE NOT OUT OF SCOPE,

I'LL CHECK IN TOMORROW TO SEE IF YOU'RE READY TO ADMIT TO YOUR CHEATING WAYS AND WILLING TO GIVE THOSE POINTS YOU OWE!

4-0!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 08-02-2018, 12:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Boom!!

That was a 22 calibre rifle shot to the head. Down goes Travesty again hahahahaha!

Spoon,

Yup, Travestyny will DEFLECT forever!!!!

We are on Page 32 of this thread and has the courage to say "Be a man" WTF!!!

Travestyny, 32 pages of waiting for you to be a man, son!!!!!

So now we have 2 CHALLENGES and waiting for Travestyny to accept the CHALLENGES.

You know what he is trying to do?
                  This twerp is looking at statements later in the thread to get to change the challenge that we agreed to at the start of the thread!!!

The dude was begging me to change it after the start because he couldn't anymore defend his previous statements in which he said:

"WADA never had threshold type tests" - Travestyny

Comment

Don't worry, ADP. I got it. Lemme translate it for the bruvas, aiight?

WHUH HAD HAPPEN WUZZZZZ.....ADP SED DIS:

BUT UHHHHH...WHUH HE HAD MINT WUZ DIS:

Translate this:

ARE YOU UP TO THE 2 CHALLENGES?

YES BOTH!!!!!

LETs GET IT ON
                    !!!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

"WADA never had threshold type tests" - Travestyny
                      The relative amount (approximately 85%) of the basic band areas does not constitute the “threshold” past which an offence can be found: it only gives evidence of the presence in a sample of a prohibited substance, whose mere detection is considered an anti-doping rule violation.

OWNEEEEDDDDD!!!!

ADP02 Having a mental meltdown!

Me:

Comment

Working...
                      X