Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    OK, ….. STOP it with the DEFLECTIONs!

Go check out the Thread subject.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests!!!

That was the challenge. Why, because you said this

Then you asked to just discuss EPO not all non-threshold substances. Ooops!!!!

Then just you said EPO urine not blood. OK!

I said OK to both but the discussion was still on the same subject.

READ BELOW. THESE ARE YOUR STATEMENTS NOT MINE!!!!

I CHALLENGED YOU on this not on your SPIN which I laughed at.

THE CHALLENGE IS ON

or YOU CAN DUCK!!!!

I think it is DUCK SEASON!!!!

HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO POST YOUR VAGUE BULLSHlT Does it make you mad that I'm too smart to fall for your bullshlt?

DO YOU WANT A REMATCH, SON? THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, ISN'T IT? MAYWEATHER AND WADA TESTING...OR NO? ISN'T THAT WHAT HAS YOUR PANTIES IN A KNOT? IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT REMATCH, WHY NOT? IF YES, PAY YOUR DEBT AND LET'S DO IT. DON'T DUCK.

Comment

• THIS IS THE REASON THAT YOU DUCK OUT, SON.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

Originally posted by COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
      there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

DIRECT CONTRADICTION!!!!!!

Oh, but you abandoned that statement above, didn't you ADP? Should I call in Billeau2 and ask him if you accepted that statement or not? What do you think???
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-27-2018, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO POST YOUR VAGUE BULLSHlT Does it make you mad that I'm too smart to fall for your bullshlt?

DO YOU WANT A REMATCH, SON? THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ABOUT, ISN'T IT? MAYWEATHER AND WADA TESTING...OR NO? ISN'T THAT WHAT HAS YOUR PANTIES IN A KNOT? IF YOU DON'T WANT THAT REMATCH, WHY NOT? IF YES, PAY YOUR DEBT AND LET'S DO IT. DON'T DUCK.

DEFLECTOR knows that he cannot win so he DUCKs

So your posts are too vague for you?

I understand that you cannot interpret right what the CAS panel said but your are stating that your own statements about them are too VAGUE??? WTF!!!

Just tell us all THE TRUTH that you are too SCARED and that you HAVE NO CHANCE IN HELL,

SO YOU TRAVESTYNY ARE PU$$YING OUT!!!

There are more statements like the one that you provided. Cringe worth that you are being too vague to even understand YOURSELF!!!

Here is another post from Travestyny
        Originally Posted by travestyny
        I've told you this a billion times in this very thread.

The Panel stated clearly that the BAP is not a threshold test.

CHALLENGE IS ON

OR DUCK

Comment

DEFLECTOR knows that he cannot win so he DUCKs

So your posts are too vague for you?

I understand that you cannot interpret right what the CAS panel said but your are stating that your own statements about them are too VAGUE??? WTF!!!

Just tell us all THE TRUTH that you are too SCARED and that you HAVE NO CHANCE IN HELL,

SO YOU TRAVESTYNY ARE PU$$YING OUT!!!

There are more statements like the one that you provided. Cringe worth that you are being too vague to even understand YOURSELF!!!

Here is another post from Travestyny

CHALLENGE IS ON

OR DUCK

AND I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN. THE BAP IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST Step out of 2002 when they barely knew what was going on, son.

YOU ALREADY BlTCH OUT REPEATEDLY. I CHALLENGED YOU ABOUT THIS COURT CASE...YOU BACKED DOWN.

DIDN'T YOU???? BUT YOU WON'T ANSWER WHY YOU BACKED DOWN.

NOW PAY YOUR FVVCKING DEBT SO YOU CAN GET THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR FACE KICKED IN. CHOP CHOP!!!!

OH....AND DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR THRESHOLD?????

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
          WHY DID YOU DENY THIS RECENTLY. LET ME KNOW!!!

Comment

THIS IS THE REASON THAT YOU DUCK OUT, SON.

DIRECT CONTRADICTION!!!!!!

Oh, but you abandoned that statement above, didn't you ADP? Should I call in Billeau2 and ask him if you accepted that statement or not? What do you think???

You need to first accept my challenge then we can discuss what you misunderstood throughout that thread!!!!

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!!

Comment

You need to first accept my challenge then we can discuss what you misunderstood throughout that thread!!!!

ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE!!!!
              DIDN'T I CHALLENGE YOU ABOUT THIS?????? I accepted and said let's move to judges. Then you tucked tail and declined!!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Dude, it's not a threshold in that case. Just agree to the challenge.

So you're going to argue that in that case, the BAP is a threshold test, right? That's all I want to know.

Yes or no?

Ok

Challenge is on!

Thank you.

You gotta be a stupid muthafvvcka to challenge me on a case that says BAP is not a threshold...and argue that it is a threshold

Jesus Christ. Who you have in mind for judges?

I just saw this

Challenge is on my post of your post!!!

Everyone is wrong according to travesty
              because the Cas panel said so!!!

THE ACTUAL FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? I ACCEPTED AND ASKED TO MOVE TO GETTING JUDGES. THEN YOU DECLINED. ISN'T THAT RIGHT????

YOU KEPT FVVCKING AROUND. I TOLD YOU TO STOP DEFLECTING. NOW I WANT YOU TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BlTCH.

1. Admit that you lost the first debate here, 4-0.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

2. Make a public apology to the 4 judges that you claimed cheated in this debate. That would be Billeau2, Willy Wanker, Zaroku, and Tony Montana.

3. Give me the points that you owe me from losing this debate. 100,000,000,000 points

PAY YOUR FVVCKING DEBT AND PROVE THAT YOU ARE A MAN THAT WILL ABIDE BY A CHALLENGE. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
              Last edited by travestyny; 07-27-2018, 05:10 PM.

Comment

AND I'LL TELL YOU AGAIN. THE BAP IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST . Step out of 2002 when they barely knew what was going on, son.

YOU ALREADY BlTCH OUT REPEATEDLY. I CHALLENGED YOU ABOUT THIS COURT CASE...YOU BACKED DOWN.

DIDN'T YOU???? BUT YOU WON'T ANSWER WHY YOU BACKED DOWN.

NOW PAY YOUR FVVCKING DEBT SO YOU CAN GET THE OTHER SIDE OF YOUR FACE KICKED IN. CHOP CHOP!!!!

OH....AND DO YOU STILL BELIEVE THIS IS YOUR THRESHOLD?????

WHY DID YOU DENY THIS RECENTLY. LET ME KNOW!!!

Are you slow?

The CHALLENGE IS ON YOU MISUNDERSTANDING CASE panels statements.

This is going to be fun! Here is another goody that again states the same thing that you said OVER and OVER AGAIN!!!!

Were YOU VAGUE AGAIN?????

I've answered this a million times. I told you that the WADA experts referred to the BAP as a threshold, but the CAS stated that it was in reality not a threshold.

I can't say that any more clearly.

Were YOU VAGUE AGAIN?????

You said that you cannot be more CLEAR!!!!

So were you VAGUE or CLEAR??????

You have yet to accept this CHALLENGE.

WHY?

CHALLENGE IS ON

OR DUCK!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-27-2018, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Are you slow?

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I OFFERED YOU A DEBATE ON THIS YOU FVVCKING MORON. YOU JUST RECENTLY DECLINED IT!!!!!

DIDN'T YOU???

YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD BlTCH. NOW BOW DOWN AND DO WHAT I SAY. YOU AREN'T THE A-SIDE IN THIS BlTCH. I CAN PROVE THAT I OFFERED YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, BUT YOU DON'T LIKE THE WORDING. YOU WANT TO WORD IT SOME WEIRD FVVCKING WAY FROM SOME STRANGE REASON. THE FVVCK OUT OF HERE. YOU LOST 4-0. YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO DICTATE THIS YOU DUMB BlTCH.

2. Make a public apology to the 4 judges that you claimed cheated in this debate. That would be Billeau2, Willy Wanker, Zaroku, and Tony Montana.

3. Give me the points that you owe me from losing this debate. 100,000,000,000 points

Comment

Are you slow?

ARE YOU FVVCKING SLOW????? I WAS IN HERE TRYING TO WORK WITH YOUR ASS ON TIGHTENING UP YOUR STATEMENT. YOU REFUSED TO PUT THE BAP IN THE STATEMENT. YOU REFUSED TO PUT THE COURT CASE IN THE STATEMENT. YOU BEEN REFUSING EVERYTHING. I'VE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER TO TIGHTEN UP YOUR TOPIC. YOU DECLINED. I OFFERED TOPICS OVER AND OVER...YOU DECLINED. EXCEPT THE LAST ONE WHICH YOU ACCEPTED....AND THEN DECLINED. HERE IS PROOF OF ME SAYING EXACTLY WHAT YOU SEEM TO BE SAYING ABOVE AGAIN!!!!!!!!

Make your proposal based on the court case and use any court case you want as your evidence. Told you I’m ready, son. Step it up.

Matter of fact...do you have any problem with this statement:

Topic: In the case USADA vs. Bergman, the BAP test served as a threshold type test.

Simple and specific. And we definitely disagree with this statement, right?

You just reiterated this:

That didn't mean that they didn't set a threshold for BAP testing? They did!
                    So what is the problem? Do you agree with the topic or not?
                    AND YOU FVVCKING DECLINED THIS!!!!

I TOLD YOU. I'M TIRED OF THE DUMB SHlT. NOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS:

Comment

HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I OFFERED YOU A DEBATE ON THIS YOU FVVCKING MORON. YOU JUST RECENTLY DECLINED IT!!!!!

DIDN'T YOU???

YOU ARE A BRAIN DEAD BlTCH. NOW BOW DOWN AND DO WHAT I SAY. YOU AREN'T THE A-SIDE IN THIS BlTCH. I CAN PROVE THAT I OFFERED YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, BUT YOU DON'T LIKE THE WORDING. YOU WANT TO WORD IT SOME WEIRD FVVCKING WAY FROM SOME STRANGE REASON. THE FVVCK OUT OF HERE. YOU LOST 4-0. YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO DICTATE THIS YOU DUMB BlTCH.

Nice try but we are currently at the initial stages and I want to be sure that we are both in agreement.

YOU KEEP SAYING THAT YOU AGREE BUT ARE YOU AGREEING TO THE CHALLENGE?

To me, it appears that you are still ducking!!!

NOTHING IS SET until it is SUPER DUPER CLEAR and WE BOTH AGREE CLEARLY …. I do not want another Kangaroo Court.

You already doing that here.

Spoon and Zaruko had it right but I learnt my lesson.

Here is another post that confirms that you did say this a "million times" and that you were "CLEAR"

the reason that the court said that EVEN THE BAP IS IN REALITY NOT A THRESHOLD is because a threshold is about an allowance. The BAP is not in fact concerned with an allowance. Thresholds can be approached and exceeded, AS YOU WROTE ABOVE. That is NOT what the BAP is about. The court clarified this explicitly. It is about AN IMAGE. A picture is taken, and based on that picture, they decide if they are looking at rEPO or not. That's it. There are no moving parts. If something can EXCEED something, as you mentioned above, then it can also drop below it. The court is saying NOTHING IS EXCEEDING ANYTHING. The image just is what it is! rEPO doesn't approach and exceed a threshold, as you incorrectly stated above. There is NO THRESHOLD. There is simply an image.

DUCKard, Are you enjoying this LOSS of YOURs as much as I am?

CHALLENGE IS ON

OR DUCK!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X