No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.
    Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    No posting about who really LIED/cheated
    Nice little stipulation here, ADP. QUACK QUACK QUACK QUACK!

THIS COMPLETELY EXPOSES YOU. YOU BETTER ACCEPT THAT OFFER, BlTCH, OR FOREVER GO DOWN AS MY 4-0 LOSING TWAT!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-10-2018, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Come back, ADP. Where are you? I want you to take a look at something and tell me if it's accurate, ok????

A Simple Comparison of What Has Been Offered By Both:

ADP02: ADP02 sets the scope of the topic.

Travestyny:
      BOTH participants mediated by an unbiased poster set the scope of the topic.

ADP02: ADP02 sets the penalty.

Travestyny:
      BOTH participants set the penalty.

ADP02: ADP02 decides what can't be brought up.

Travestyny:
      Unbiased judges decide what can't be brought up.

ADP02: ADP02 has one hand picked judge and Travestyny has one hand picked judge.

Travestyny:
      Both participants agree on BOTH judges.

ADP02: Either judge can disqualify a participant.

Travestyny:
      Both Unbiased judges decide together on disqualifications

ADP02: ADP02 decides how a winner is declared.

Travestyny:
      The unbiased judges decide who is the winner.

ADP02: ADP02's interpretation of quotations is to be followed.

Travestyny
      : The unbiased judges interpret quotations

Now you tell me. Which one of us is the bltch

YOU'RE A FVVCKING DISGRACE, YOU SCARED PVSSY! YOU BETTER NOT BACK DOWN! I'm waiting for you to come in and officially fold!

Comment

• YOU'RE A MORON. HOW IS IT AN ALTERNATIVE TOPIC WHEN YOU STATED THAT IT WAS THE MAIN PURPOSE OF YOUR CHALLENGE.

I already explained this NEONs ago!

I basically said that this challenge will prove that you are a LIAR and a CHEAT! That you will NOT accept this challenge based on the topic/scope.

For 140+ pages, you have NOT accepted!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

You have tried desperately to change this to something else. Hiding your "acceptance" with some other alternate scope/topic in the fine print of your post. Then if I we would have moved along to the challenge, you would have done your usual routine and come back and posted your silly post to prove what you accepted. WHAT A CLOWN!!!

BUT that has been basically you for 140+ pages trying to cheat/lie your way into a different topic/scope.

So you continue to prove my point.

So why don't you go now and find the posts which I stated CLEARLY what I said would PROVE IF you were or were not cheating/lying?

I said it previously multiple times and said it again recently.

You accept the challenge as per the topic/scope presented by me would mean it is a step in the right direction for proving that you didn't cheat/lie. If you agreed right away at the start, that would have made me think that perhaps you just didn't know better.

140+ pages later, you proved that you knew what you did. Especially since you have been trying to change the topic/scope!!!!

Remember that I even told you many moons ago when you were not accepting that you have already answered this question!!! GO LOOK FOR THOSE POSTS!!!!
        You are a LIAR and CHEAT!!! There is no other reason for you to have done what you did if you were as confident as you were for 2 month of arguing and using it in the previous debate!

So again, you do not want to appear like a DUCK that you are so you keep on stating that you are accepting but if you had truly accepted, this challenge would have already been started!!!!

This DUCKY clown said that he accepted yet he is still posting nonsense!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

I already explained this NEONs ago!

I basically said that this challenge will prove that you are a LIAR and a CHEAT! That you will NOT accept this challenge based on the topic/scope.

YOU ****** BlTCH. HOW DOES IT PROVE THAT I'M A LIAR AND A CHEATER WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR DUMB ASS TOPIC IS NOT EVEN ON TOPIC OF THE ORIGINAL DEBATE

THAT'S WHY YOU WANTED NO PART OF DISCUSSING WHO LIED AND CHEATED!!!!

After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.
          No posting about who really LIED/cheated

EXPOSED!

Comment

• I GOTTA PUT THIS RIGHT HERE TO SHOW HOW DOSUMPTHIN JUST OWNED THIS KID WITH STRAIGHT FACTS!!!!!

Originally posted by Dosumpthin
            Short answer:

ADP02 keeps saying threshold "type" test because he can not actually refer to EPO testing simply as a "threshold". Therefore everything he says is bull****.

Brief history:

ADP02 claimed Floyd used EPO vs Manny but it went undetected because EPO is a threshold substance....

He was proven wrong.

Then ADP02 says he meant EPO isn't a threshold substance but instead WADA uses a threshold test to detect rEPO.

He was proven wrong again. Judges were involved and voted 4-0 in an e-debate for points.

That is when he went full ******....

Now ADP02 changes it to "EPO was once upon a time measured by threshold "type" test in 2002" and claims he doesn't have to pay up on his points.

Basicially ADP02 has given up completely on his " Floyd/EPO" theory and has resorted to trying to prove Travestny wrong at something. Doesn't matter what about, he just needs to prove Travestny is wrong at anything at all cost. Somehow this will prove he is right all along.

R.I.P.

Last edited by travestyny; 09-11-2018, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              YOU ****** BlTCH. HOW DOES IT PROVE THAT I'M A LIAR AND A CHEATER WHEN YOU KNOW YOUR DUMB ASS TOPIC IS NOT EVEN ON TOPIC OF THE ORIGINAL DEBATE

THAT'S WHY YOU WANTED NO PART OF DISCUSSING WHO LIED AND CHEATED!!!!

EXPOSED!

So you brought up statements that you are saying was not even in topic with our original debate yet want to know why that had anything to do with you LYING and CHEATING? What a CLOWN!!!

You just EXPOSED yourself, DUCKY!!!!

BUT

CHEAT and LIAR, I already explained this enough times to you!!!!

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

Comment

So you brought up statements that you are saying was not even in topic with our original debate yet want to know why that had anything to do with you LYING and CHEATING? What a CLOWN!!!

You just EXPOSED yourself, DUCKY!!!!

BUT

CHEAT and LIAR, I already explained this enough times to you!!!!

LMAOOOO. YOU ARE A COMPLETE MORON THAT STILL HAS NO IDEA WHAT THE WORD AND MEANS!

IF I SAY SPOON AND ADP ARE MORONS, AND THE TOPIC IS NOT ABOUT SPOON....DOES THAT MEAN THAT ADP IS NOT A MORON???????

Let me remind you what you said about the BAP, just in case you forgot:

Originally posted by ADP02
                2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.
                THE 'AND' INCLUDED WHAT OTHER CRITERIA, YOU IMBECILE. THE WADA CRITERIA!
                YOU KNOW....THE SUBJECT OF OUR DEBATE. IT'S ONLY ROCKET SCIENCE TO AN IMBECILE LIKE YOU!

AND WHILE I'M AT IT, LET ME REMIND YOU FURTHER, THAT THE BAP IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST

The fact is that the BAP*and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold*of human body production but*rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THIS....WHICH IS WHY IN YOUR BULLSHlT CHALLENGE YOU KEPT SAYING THAT THIS IS NOT SPECIFICALLY ABOUT THE CASE

Last edited by travestyny; 09-11-2018, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• ADP BOWS DOWN!

How are you going to propose a challenge that would prove that I lied and cheated....

And then when you get called out on it....

Originally posted by travestyny
                  ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN CHALLENGE. YOU PROVE I LIED AND CHEATED LIKE YOU SAID IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD, THEN I ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN. YOU FAIL, THEN YOU ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN. YOU DUCK IT.....LMAO. I CLOWN YOU FOR THAT 4-0 LOSS AND FOR BEING A DUCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE!

State that anyone who brings up lying and cheating is going to be disqualified....

No posting about who really LIED/cheated. Any such posting will be an automatic DQ.

YOU FVVCKED UP, DUMMY!

Comment

• I get it. It is you that is having issues with it!

You interpreted that statement to mean something for 1 but it applies to BOTH if you are using the same freaking statement!!!

Travestyny, the DUCK, has resorted to DEFLECTIONs and BS!!!

EXPOSED!!!!

QUACK, QUACK, QUACK!!!!

Comment

I get it. It is you that is having issues with it!

You interpreted that statement to mean something for 1 but it applies to BOTH if you are using the same freaking statement!!!

WHAT THE FVVCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE IDIOT

NONE OF THE CRITERIA WERE THRESHOLD CRITERIA. I EVEN CHALLENGED YOU ABOUT IT AND YOUR DUCKING ASS DECLINED.

PROOF:

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      Topic: In the case USADA vs. Bergman, the BAP test served as a threshold type test.
                      ADP DECLINED

SO WHO IS THE DUCK, YA DUMB BlTCH!

LOG THE FVVCK OUT. THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE ELSE UNDERSTOOD PROVES THAT YOU ARE BY FAR ONE OF THE DUMBEST POSTERS HERE.

THAT 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN MELTED YOUR BRAIN!

LET ME BREAK IT DOWN FOR YOU MORON. NONE OF THE CRITERIA WERE THRESHOLD CRITERIA. WE WERE CONCERNED WITH WHETHER THE WADA CRITERIA WERE THRESHOLD CRITERIA. OBVIOUSLY IF NONE WERE, THEN THE WADA CRITERIA WEREN'T. CASE CLOSED.

Got it, moron?

PAY UP, BlTCH!

4-0!!!!!!

Last edited by travestyny; 09-11-2018, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X