No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Are you accepting the challenge based on the topic/scope?
    HEREEEEE PVSSY PVSSY PVSSY PVSSSYYYYYYY. IS THIS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO PROVE? TELL US WHAT HAS YOU SHOOK?????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

IT'S YOUR OWN QUOTATION WHERE YOU SAY SPECIFICALLY WHAT THE POINT OF THIS CHALLENGE IS. SO HOW THE ACTUAL FVVCK CAN YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT? HOW MUCH OF A PVSSY CAN YOU BE???

YOUR DUEL, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN WORDS, IS ACCEPTED!!!! WHAT THE FVVCK IS THE PROBLEM???

Comment

• WHY DOES IT SEEM LIKE YOU ARE DUCKING YOUR OWN CHALLENGE BASED ON WHAT YOU SAID WAS THE POINT OF YOUR CHALLENGE????????

WHAT ABOUT THIS DO YOU NOT LIKE? TELL ME!

After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

Lmao.

QUACK!

Comment

• Are you sure?

What a CLOWN! Yes, you are continually proving that you are a DUCKER, LIAR and CHEAT!!!!

I have posted the challenge/topic/scope with the details. Missing is the CAS panel's statements.

Just like the first debate. You said "I'm fine with that" but then later you avoided your agreement like the plague. Not this time CHEAT and LIAR!

Let me know when you find your balls!!!!

Comment

• ADP: I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL:

TRAVESTYNY: I ACCEPT.

ADP: NO YOU DIDN'T ACCEPT!

THIS DUDE IS SCARED SHlTLESS OF HIS OWN QUOTATION!!!!!!!

Comment

• ADP. Did you say that this was the point of your duel?

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
            after 2 months, i decided to a duel. this was to prove that he cheated and lied the first time around.

yes or no?

Comment

• ADPPPP. I ACCEPTTTTTTT!

AM I ALLOWED TO DEFEND MY QUOTATIONS AGAINST YOUR ACCUSATIONS IN THIS DEBATE? OK THANK YOU. SO KIND OF YOU.

NOW ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS CHALLENGE BASED ON YOUR QUOTATION REGARDING THE MAIN POINT OF THIS CHALLENGE:

LIKE YOU SAID, IT'S A DUEL. 2 MEN ENTER...ONE MAN LEAVES. LET'S GO!

Comment

• Travestyny and ADP02 have accepted the following challenge:

The judges will be verifying based on the challenge on the topic/scope stated here, who is right:
                "Can EPO have a threshold type test criteria associated to its testing process?"

Judges duties: They will decide whether it can or cannot: YES it can or NO it cannot.

YES it can - ADP02 wins
                NO it cannot - Travestyny wins

The exclusions that we agreed to:
                - ABP testing related to EPO testing.
                - Other non-threshold susbtances.

Anything from the start of EPO testing which was circa 2000 up to today is part of the scope. That is, the scope is not based on today's testing of EPO only. Evidence from any period can be used to come to their conclusion (YES or NO). That is, if an EPO test was deemed as a threshold type test criteria at any 1 time during any period (eg. year 2000) (eg 2. year 2018) means a YES, it CAN, else it is a NO, it cannot. So it is not based on anything theoretically possible in the future but whether there was evidence at one point in time.

Travestyny used a case based on 2003 events to conclude that EPO testing did not and cannot ever have any threshold type test associated to it. Travestyny said that anyone that has ever said that there was were wrong. Travestyny based it on his interpretation of the CAS panel's statement. This will be included later.

ADP02 disagrees with Travestyny's interpretation since ADP02 believes that there have been threshold type tests related to EPO testing.

Both sides will have the opportunity to explain their side on why they believe that there was a threshold type test criteria (ADP02) or why there never was a threshold type test criteria (Travestyny) related to EPO testing.

CLOWN, the above is what this challenge/topic/scope is about!

I have been waiting for close to 150+ pages DUCKer!

Are you accepting this in it's entirety?

or are you still doing the QUACK, QUACK, QUACK?

Comment

• Tell me, am I allowed to defend my quotation against your interpretation? Yes or no? Seems you are saying I'm not allowed to do that.

Comment

• THIS DUDE DUCKS MORE QUESTIONS THAN DAVE CHAPPELLE ON TRIAL

Pathetic!

Comment

• PVSSY CAN'T EVEN ANSWER QUESTIONS NOW

TRAVESTYNY: ADP, DO YOU ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN CHALLENGE BASED ON WHAT YOU YOURSELF HAVE STATED IS THE MAIN POINT OF THIS CHALLENGE?

TRAVESTYNY: ALSO, IN YOUR LITTLE DEBATE, AM I ALLOWED TO DEFEND MY QUOTATIONS AGAINST YOUR INTERPRETATION, OR IS THAT NOT ALLOWED?

ADP02:

Comment

Working...
                      X