No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    recently, his posts keep on stating that he finally accepted but that is not true. the quack is still trying to change this to something else!

change to something else?

Is this your quotation or not?

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    after 2 months, i decided to a duel. This was to prove that he cheated and lied the first time around.

waiting for your answer. Is it?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02
      [
      You are OBVIOUSLY NO LONGER confident!!!

WHO IS NO LONGER CONFIDENT IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO ACCEPT WHAT HE STATED WAS THE POINT OF HIS OWN DAMN CHALLENGE??????

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

STEP UP. DO YOU ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS WAGER BASED ON THIS CHALLENGE OR NOT. YOU BETTER NOT DUCK ME BASED ON WHAT YOU SAID YOURSELF YOU LITTLE BlTCH. WATCH HIM SQUIRM AND DUCK, YALL!

ARE YOU GOING TO BE THE RABBIT THAT I DECAPITATE, OR THE DUCK THAT WADDLES AWAY. LET ME KNOW.

Comment

• QUACK, yes you are a LIAR and CHEAT.

I have almost 150 pages of you DUCKing the challenge as PROOF that you are that!

We had a 2 month argument. You lost all your confidence. You accept and then come right back with what does this all mean. WTF!!! You just accepted and you still do not know what you accepted after 150 pages of this??? So yes, you are a LIAR and CHEAT!!! There is no other thing you can call it!!!! This is TOO OBVIOUS!!!!

You know what this challenge is about. There is only 1 explanation as to why you have been AVOIDing this like the PLAGUE????

You, being the LIAR and CHEAT, are just trying to change this to something else.

Comment

• TELL THE JUDGES THAT IT'S ABOUT WHATEVER YOU CLAIM IT TO BE ABOUT. THEY WILL SEE WHAT'S UP WHEN THEY LISTEN TO BOTH OF OUR SIDES ABOUT THIS MATTER.

ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS CHALLENGE, THEN LET'S GET THE JUDGES. WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?

LET'S GO YOU FVVCKING COWARD! 100 PAGES OF YOU DUCKING YOUR OWN CHALLENGE BECAUSE NOW YOU'RE EITHER AFRAID TO PROVE THAT I LIED AND CHEATED IN THE FIRST DEBATE...OR AFRAID OF THE PERMANENT BAN...WHICH AMOUNTS TO THE SAME THING BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU'RE FULL OF SHlT!

Comment

• Originally posted by adp02 View Post
            quack, yes you are a liar and cheat.

i have almost 150 pages of you ducking the challenge as proof that you are that!

we had a 2 month argument. You lost all your confidence. You accept and then come right back with what does this all mean. Wtf!!! you just accepted and you still do not know what you accepted after 150 pages of this??? so yes, you are a liar and cheat!!! There is no other thing you can call it!!!! This is too obvious!!!!

you know what this challenge is about. there is only 1 explanation as to why you have been avoiding this like the plague????

you, being the liar and cheat, are just trying to change this to something else.

accepteddddddd. accept the permanent ban and let's get the judges. Tell them whatever the fvvck you want to tell the judges. Let's gooooo!!!!!

Don't duck me son!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              [SIZE="4"]QUACK, yes you are a LIAR and CHEAT.

[SIZE="5"][COLOR="red"]You know what this challenge is about.

You, being the LIAR and CHEAT, are just trying to change this to something else.

YOU JUST STATED HERE WHAT THE CHALLENGE IS ABOUT. YOU ALSO STATED IT HERE:

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
              after 2 months, i decided to a duel. this was to prove that he cheated and lied the first time around.
              yuppp. I know what the challenge is about. You told me and you just stated it over and over again.

SO WHAT THE FVVCK IS THE PROBLEM. I ACCEPT!!!!! LET'S GO BlTCH!

Comment

• ACCEPTEDDDDDD!!!!

WHERE ARE YOU AT? AGREE TO THE PERMANENT BAN AND ALL POINTS WAGER AND LET'S GET THE JUDGES.

The fvvck is taking so long?????

Comment

• COME ON, ADP. AGREE. AND NO BACKING OUT ONCE WE GET THE JUDGES. WE GET LOCKED INTO THAT DUEL. TWO MEN ENTER AND ONE MAN LEAVES. LET'S DO IT. IT'S TIME TO FINISH THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL. LET'S SEE WHICH OF US IS THE LIAR AND THE CHEAT, SHALL WE?

Comment

• Travestyny and ADP02 have accepted the following challenge:

The judges will be verifying based on the challenge on the topic/scope stated here, who is right:
                    "Can EPO have a threshold type test criteria associated to its testing process?"

Judges duties: They will decide whether it can or cannot: YES it can or NO it cannot.

YES it can - ADP02 wins
                    NO it cannot - Travestyny wins

The exclusions that we agreed to:
                    - ABP testing related to EPO testing.
                    - Other non-threshold susbtances.

Anything from the start of EPO testing which was circa 2000 up to today is part of the scope. That is, the scope is not based on today's testing of EPO only. Evidence from any period can be used to come to their conclusion (YES or NO). That is, if an EPO test was deemed as a threshold type test criteria at any 1 time during any period (eg. year 2000) (eg 2. year 2018) means a YES, it CAN, else it is a NO, it cannot. So it is not based on anything theoretically possible in the future but whether there was evidence at one point in time.

Travestyny used a case based on 2003 events to conclude that EPO testing did not and cannot ever have any threshold type test associated to it. Travestyny said that anyone that has ever said that there was were wrong. Travestyny based it on his interpretation of the CAS panel's statement. This will be included later.

ADP02 disagrees with Travestyny's interpretation since ADP02 believes that there have been threshold type tests related to EPO testing.

Both sides will have the opportunity to explain their side on why they believe that there was a threshold type test criteria (ADP02) or why there never was a threshold type test criteria (Travestyny) related to EPO testing.

No CLOWN, the above is what this challenge/topic/scope is about!

You just brought up several reasons why I want it to be all in 1 post so everyone can go back to it to verify what we have accepted.

Are you accepting the challenge based on the topic/scope?

LIAR and CHEAT, can you all let us know before we get this challenge started.

Imagine, it is clearly stated with examples, yet you come back and say something else! WTF!!! If there is evidence of a threshold type test in the year 2000, yes it can. It's all there yet you are still playing dumb! WTF!!!

Once you accept that means that YOU and I accepted this not just me, WTF!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

No CLOWN, the above is what this challenge/topic/scope is about!

You just brought up several reasons why I want it to be all in 1 post so everyone can go back to it to verify what we have accepted.

Are you accepting the challenge based on the topic/scope?

LIAR and CHEAT, can you all let us know before we get this challenge started.

Imagine, it is clearly stated with examples, yet you come back and say something else! WTF!!! If there is evidence of a threshold type test in the year 2000, yes it can. It's all there yet you are still playing dumb! WTF!!!

Once you accept that means that YOU and I accepted this not just me, WTF!!!

ARE YOU SURE? WELL YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO TELL THAT TO THE JUDGES. I DON'T MIND AT ALL.

ALL I WANT YOU TO DO IS ACCEPT THE PERMANENT BAN BASED ON WHAT YOU SAID IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF THIS DUEL.

YOU KNOW....YOUR OWN WORDS HERE:

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      After 2 months, I decided to a DUEL. This was to prove that he CHEATED and LIED the first time around.

SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM GETTING YOU TO BACK UP YOUR OWN WORDS, RIGHT? SO COME ON. AGREE TO THE PERMANENT BAN AND YOU ARE FREE TO TELL THE JUDGES ANYTHING YOU WANT ABOUT THE SCOPE. I DON'T MIND AT ALL

ACCEPT OR DECLINE. STOP BEING A DUCKING BlTCH!

Comment

Working...
                      X