VIDEO: My 4th Pro Fight (4-0) HIGHLIGHTS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    you make 20+ gimmes sound like a bad thing

youd be surprised just how many legends built their legacies off of no hopers.

im not betting, just premonitioning

you could bookmark, doe
    Originally posted by lightsout_finit View Post
    I reckon some latvian dust bin man will take this bums head off LONG before he gets to 20-0
    after 4 fights ?

theres something going on here
    I don't follow...
    how did he become a bum after 4 fights

Comment

how did he become a bum after 4 fights :dunno
      By fighting like one on video...

Comment

By fighting like one on video...
        you do realize fury punched himself if the face, right

Comment

may is humbled

Comment

you do realize fury punched himself if the face, right
            Tyson Fury has a good record.....

This bum fights like a ******. Part of me thinks he's trolling and its not even him. This kid is that ****.

Plenty of amateur children would wipe the floor with clown.
            If you can't see that then....

Comment

Tyson Fury has a good record.....

This bum fights like a ******. Part of me thinks he's trolling and its not even him. This kid is that ****.

Plenty of amateur children would wipe the floor with clown.
              If you can't see that then....
              yep, somethings going on.

see you in 16 fights

Comment

Lets be honest here and not make the guy think he can box..we dont want him to get hurt when he step up from fighting tomato cans to the level of journey men.
                Don't quit your day job ...horrible technique..seems the guy have no idea how to throw a decent punch..all arm punches while walking forwards towards the Uber driver.

A decent journey man will send this guy to the canvas and make him speak chinese in no time..a 95 year old grandma is faster than this guy...
                Last edited by southpaw_07; 02-21-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

You raise your chin when you punch and you load up. Looking very impressive though.

Comment

So let me guess, you're the white guy? Pretty awful man, go back to the geek squad at Best Buy. Seriously though, your opponent didn't come to fight. He offered about as much resistance as a heavy bag swinging back after you hit it. Your true tests and immediate recognition of adjustment needs will come from live dogs. Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      So let me guess, you're the white guy? Pretty awful man, go back to the geek squad at Best Buy. Seriously though, your opponent didn't come to fight. He offered about as much resistance as a heavy bag swinging back after you hit it. Your true tests and immediate recognition of adjustment needs will come from live dogs. Good luck.
                      some guys (the white dude) make more money fighting than they would any other job. they dont expect to win, just get paid

other guys (bad news) probably knew he didnt even need his d game to beat that guy. how many legends went through this no hope phase ?!?!? mike tyson sure as hell did and no one said shlt about it.

after 4 fights, people SERIOUSLY have this guy pegged as a future bum. baffling

Comment

Working...
                      X