No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua’s baby and mum spent 5 months in an emergency shelter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua’s baby and mum spent 5 months in an emergency shelter

Tyson Fury would never abandon his little child.

Mum of boxing champ Anthony Joshua’s baby spent five months in emergency shelter with newborn

The sun is the most bull**** newspaper out there i dont trust them they just **** on anyone.... is there any other sources?

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't pay too much mind to this if it came from the Sun...At all. They are known up and down for their BS.

Notice how at the bottom of the article they have the clip of AJ 'losing it' with a Sun reporter? Trying to paint him in a bad way, totally missing the point of it being a joke, idiots.

Comment

Oh, i see....like Mad magazine in USA!

Joshua sure seem to be loved in England these days. HE AIN'T PERFECT but...sure getting the great notice now! & sure adds prestige to the HVYwt div. once again!
        Fury it seems WILL NOT STICK AROUND too much longer! [which is "smart"!. Get that money!]

Comment

yeah i heard this news world boxing champian Anthony Joshua’s on-off girlfriend and their newborn baby spent up to five months in an emergency shelter.

Comment

Originally posted by elina jhon View Post
            yeah i heard this news world boxing champian Anthony Joshua’s on-off girlfriend and their newborn baby spent up to five months in an emergency shelter.
            She was a lap dancer where is all her money gone, why was she relying on her mum as she was not there when she ****ed him

Another money grabbing hoe, Joshua is just dumb like Tyson fame and fortune for the dumb

Comment

Why is she pushing a buggy with a brown loaf of bread balanced on her head is the question we really should be answering ?...as for joshua there could be number of reasons why it was like that between them...The sun is used to wipe my ass and not for credible current news

Comment

So the drug dealer can't even be bothered to look after his own kid. How disappointing.

Comment

Joshua busted a nut on a hoe, out comes mini AJ

Comment

AJ blowing loads in ho's!

Comment

Working...
                    X