Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean "how one person who may or may not even be from Spain and is likely a huge Pac tard saw the May vs Pac fight".

OK I see now.

Go to sleep Spoon. Isn't your "wife" calling for you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
      I feel u bro, that was some nice work. The fight just left such a bad taste that I try to act like it never happened. Smh oh and I actually ordered that fight for my fight party and at my mom and pops just so they can see it at home in peace. $200+ bro in all.
      I was not going to post on this thread but i find it pathetic that you keep complaining about the money you spent and how you want it back. Neither fighter has had a significant ko in years. You know how Floyd fights. Stop crying and get over it. You NEVER getting your money back. You sounding desperate.

Comment

Pretty much every country in the world saw Pacquiao slip by with a unanimous decision win over Floyd. It's the corrupt judges that saw otherwise. Froid had every advantage in the books and still couldn't take it.

Comment

Mayweather is KING around here. There would not be boxingscene without FMJR. Boxingscene should actually be paying him royalties.49-0 and never quit like a biish like Pacquiao did

Comment

War spoon23

Never give up the fight bro

Comment

Floyd fought awful, never seen him fight like this before....he missed so much and threw so little...against little Pac who apparently has awful defense. Pac was the aggressor, landed the cleaner more significant shots and hell he even had good defense.

I'm sorry but Floyd looked like **** and what's up with the no no and shaking head like you didn't get hit? You got tagged, fkn fight already...what a waste of a 6 year build up.

Glad both will be out of the picture, boxing is in dire need of the change...good for them for the pay day but that is all.

Comment

Lmao

Spain dksab

Comment

Haha this is really pathetic. Just let it go. Mayweather won, big deal. It's just a sport at the end of the day. I love boxing as much as anybody but in the grand scheme of things it's irrelevant. If people put as much effort into a real worthwhile cause instead of refusing to accept the outcome of a boxing match, the world would be a much better place.

Just let it go and enjoy your lives. It really isn't that important. Watch boxing to be entertained. If it's really upsetting you that much as it seems to be, you should probably stop watching.

Comment

The Spanish are notorious for throwing bananas specifically at black football players...just saying, and they did colonize the Philippines

Comment

Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      The Spanish are notorious for throwing bananas specifically at black football players...just saying, and they did colonize the Philippines

very relevant

as usual genius floyd fan and his lame spin and pathetic deflection technique in full display.

Comment

Working...
                      X