No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"You win rounds not with attitude only but the punches are what matter"

Lacking in grammar but the point is something that goes over alot of people's heads on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      Is Roger saying Pacquiao won? Mayweather fought a cautious fight, which says a lot about Pacquiao, but he outscored him clearly, no way Pacquiao won. Maybe he can win the rematch, I don't know, but Floyd won the first fight.
      Uncle Roger wasn't convinced he won.

Even Jordan wasn't.

His airiness (Michael Jordan): 'Man I can't believe I wasted my time watching this marathon hug fest. Time to leave this crap behind. That Mayweather guy doesn't know what greatness is about. When everything is on the line you have to fuvking fight! I can't believe I got conned for paying for this shyit!' Smh

Jordan: Crap I'm stuck in this seat. This shyit is boring..

Jordan: time to leave quick! I don't want to explain myself for watching this crap!

# airness knows how legacy is done and having to do a boring ass marathon event isn't one of them
      Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        3 Spanish announcers gave it to PAC. I don't know if there were other Spanish announcers that gave it to PAC or not.

But Spain isn't a boxing Mecca. Talk futbol, Real Madrid or Barecelona (Catalonia) I know nothing about these announcers.

I do know that Lampy is a ***, kellerman is sometimes ok, sometimes a queen.

Lomanchecko is the best Spanish boxer in the world now. His Spanish is excellent!
        There was a panel of boxing experts right at the end of the video.

All those people commenting at the spanish tv were boxing trainers, Olympic trainers and even boxers.
        Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Uncle Roger wasn't convinced he won.

Even Jordan wasn't.

Jordan

His airiness (Michael Jordan): 'Man I can't believe I wasted my time watching this marathon hug fest. Time to leave this crap behind. That Mayweather guy doesn't know what greatness is about. When everything is on the line you have to fuvking fight! I can't believe I got conned for paying for this shyit!' Smh

Jordan: Crap I'm stuck in this seat. This shyit is boring..

Jordan: time to leave quick! I don't want to explain myself for watching this crap!

# airless knows how legacy is done and having to do a boring ass marathon event isn't one of them
            Lol, it doesn't matter how people feel, Mayweather outboxed Pacquiao. People who don't know boxing might feel Pacquiao won because he was the agressor and some people close to Floyd might have preferred a more impressive victory. None of that changes the fact Floyd beat Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
              Lol, it doesn't matter how people feel, Mayweather outboxed Pacquiao. People who don't know boxing might feel Pacquiao won because he was the agressor and some people close to Floyd might have preferred a more impressive victory. None of that changes the fact Floyd beat Pacquiao.
              Yeah uncle roger Mayweather also don't know boxing, since he wants his nephew to go back in the ring with Pac. Got it.

Sweet science is about who connected more per round in a 12 round fight. And sweet science also shows Pac connected more per round than Floyd ever did as video evidence provides. Pac was the true winner.This is clearly a pacman win. Whoever says otherwise have missed a lot of what happened in the fight and was listening to the one sided commentary of hbo.

# and the boos in the MGM crowd and the world including Spain booed with me when Floyd was announced the winner
              Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 12:51 AM.

Comment

What's great about TS video is while these unknowns are saying Pacquiao won, a former world champions and long time pundits scorecard appears with Mayweather winning 117-111.

Comment

As Spain and the rest of the world have seen, that even with all the disadvantages Pac had that night, Pac still won It.

Facts are more powerful than a measly record. Rigged fights will always be remembered more than the actual score cards.

Floyd will always be remembered as a man who exploited the loopholes of the corrupt system.

IVS exploitation check

Maximum clinching to prevent an opponent from countering check

Referee allowing him to clinch at all times check

Paid of drug agency 150k check

Nsac giving a TUE 3 weeks after the fight check

Pac wasn't allowed legal taradol shots while Floyd didn't inform illegal use of IVS and later was allowed TUE check

Judges far-out scoring check

In other words, this is what Floyd will be remembered. A man who took boxing hostage and followed his bidding in every turn.

This is Floyd's legacy. Tainted and full of asterisk. More powerful than any record. Tsk tsk tsk..

The truth.
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

There was a panel of boxing experts right at the end of the video.
                    Don't get me started on Spanish boxing experts. The main contribution Spain gave the boxing world was to give Spanish surnames and a somewhat unified language to Central & South America.

Comment

I am merely showing how Froid didn't win the W and we deserve to get a refund for his lame performance that he did, with all that peds he still fought queer and actually lost to that matter. Yes we should get a refund!

Floyd shouldn't be forgiven that easily.
                      I feel u bro, that was some nice work. The fight just left such a bad taste that I try to act like it never happened. Smh oh and I actually ordered that fight for my fight party and at my mom and pops just so they can see it at home in peace. $200+ bro in all.

Comment

Working...
                      X