How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Thanks bud.

Facts are in Floyd fans faces and even if they have already watched this vid, they are still in-denial and think the fraud won the fight. the fact is an injured midget beat the dope head soon to be called the biggest fraud in boxing. Froid.out boxed by a one armed midget. Shocker haha

TMPBAT- the most protected boxer of all time

Floyd is without question the most protected fighter of all-time; so he fools a lot of people, but not us.
    Keep preaching bruh :qqq:

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      What was the point of that video? You were "pulling my leg" yet you still shared a video about English? You got it wrong and that's that. You should never try to give an English lesson. You thought you were being smart, but you realize you are wrong now, don't you?

Floyd Sr. already said what he meant. He said he was concerned that the judges would be swayed by the crowd cheering for everything Pac did and booing everything Mayweather did. He never said he was concerned that the judges would be swayed by what Manny was doing. So there is no reason to speculate about what he meant, is there?

If you want further clarification for the things he said, including the "fighting scared comment," go check out the series of videos interviewing him, including the one below.

Wrong about being funny? So you didn't laugh. No problem. Video was also to add some humor. Nothing more nothing less.

You pretty much said what I said but you are trying to make it out like I said something entirely different. If he thought it was because of the fans or not, it still was about the judges being swayed to give rounds to Manny .... Again, not sure what the fuss is about. I think we are in agreement here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
        can't wait till they have their inevitable rematch
        I would decapitate lots of garbage to lick that fine woman's azz.
        Avi off the chain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Thanks bud.

Facts are in Floyd fans faces and even if they have already watched this vid, they are still in-denial and think the fraud won the fight. the fact is an injured midget beat the dope head soon to be called the biggest fraud in boxing. Froid.out boxed by a one armed midget. Shocker haha

TMPBAT- the most protected boxer of all time

Floyd is without question the most protected fighter of all-time; so he fools a lot of people, but not us.

Your other idiotic thread got deleted, this one got moved.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha. Hahahahahahahahaha!!

You lil azz clown!! Bwahahahahahahaha!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Wrong about being funny? So you didn't laugh. No problem. Video was also to add some humor. Nothing more nothing less.

You pretty much said what I said but you are trying to make it out like I said something entirely different. If he thought it was because of the fans or not, it still was about the judges being swayed to give rounds to Manny .... Again, not sure what the fuss is about. I think we are in agreement here.
            We aren't in agreement. One is about the actual activity of the fighter, and one is about the perceived activity of the fighter by biased fans and how that might affect the judges. The two are easily distinguished.

Comment

We aren't in agreement. One is about the actual activity of the fighter, and one is about the perceived activity of the fighter by biased fans and how that might affect the judges. The two are easily distinguished.
              I think the spoonster has taken it up his azz in slow motion.

We got ADPO2, a pure pact@rd who comes with weak bull, but mad love for PAC.

I laugh at azz clowns like Spoon23 and ADPO2.

They are so full of ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                I think the spoonster has taken it up his azz in slow motion.

We got ADPO2, a pure pact@rd who comes with weak bull, but mad love for PAC.

I laugh at azz clowns like Spoon23 and ADPO2.

They are so full of ****.
                Do you think they will ever be able to move on? They failed the first year of their trial!

Comment

Do you think they will ever be able to move on? They failed the first year of their trial!
                  No, they are stuck in that warped mindset. They have yet to exhaust all the excuses possible.

The last one should be the blister on PAC's foot, and PAC's tight socks.

They may realize the futility of their idiotic arguements in the end.

PAC knocked himself out by a foot stomp, miss universe got revenge for PAC, Spain, slow motion, PAC's arm had to be stapled on, God spoke to PAC. LGBT Nike impacted PAC.

Floyd waited too long, but he is older than PAC...

Wow..... We got some really warped fanatics on this site.

They live in pain.

Spoon23. Is a beat poster, his threads get deleted, others moved to the global section.... His more accurate poll was abandoned.... Utter failure..

He will try to spin it..... But he is defeated.

He has so many dildo gifts he is in paradise.

The Mod's are getting complaints about him, he is done. ADPO2

Has lot all credibility. It is over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    No, they are stuck in that warped mindset. They have yet to exhaust all the excuses possible.
                    And yet.. You are like a crazy stalker that follows me around in every turn, in every thread I make.. Who really is in a warp mindset?? Lmao

I say, your demented soul have found some fatal attraction to my awesome threads. You are actually the one exhausting all excuses to extinguish what is inevitable.. You come to my thread to protect your passion for Froid, and yet can't even come to grips that you my friend is the ultimate Froid defender of NSB hahaha.. The funny thing is you can't even admit that you are a certified defender of the biggest fraud in boxing hahaha

What must be accountable is that, on the night of may 2, 2015..

All the people and I mean all the people were upset. Nothing to be proud of when you are the architect of the biggest rip off in all of professional sports. Anyone who says they liked that fight is a flat out liar.

Absolutely the biggest heist in all of sports history.
                    What I don't get are the followers who liked it such as yourself, defend a thief like that, and actually praise him. What the H*ll is that?
                    And now boxing is on life support.

Kinda like the people who saw the State Of The Union Address and actually believed everything the Community Organizer (President?) said. Yet when you look at the actual facts the country is bad shape in all categories, 50 million people are unemployed and 50% of the people pay no taxes and now the economy is on life support.

Floyd blew it big time. Wished he didn't. We should have had the fight of the year. He blew it and I love this sport and contributing my part in exposing what is wrong in boxing. And what s wrong in boxing is Floyd.

Comment

• I thought Manny won here, but anyway let's all move on lol

Comment

Working...
                      X