No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!
    How cowardly that you continue to outright lie.

Floyd Jr.: I'm losing?
    Floyd Sr.: NO, I aint saying that you're losing.

Your life must be so sad.

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Sr. :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire after the Pac may fight post interview: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2016, 09:39 AM.

Comment

No, it only affects and alters the impression of the perception of what the viewers heard and saw.

Regarding the judges. Judges in Vegas have their own perception and bank account. Each man has a price. That price would depend on how much they are willing to be fraudulent for a boxer. Maybe Floyd knows since Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times. Corruption? Most probably. Everyone has a price.
        So you admit the commentators have no bearing on the official score card. So that would make "what spain thought" irrelevant to the results. And this thread is pointless.

But now you are claiming that Dave Moretti is a corrupt judge. So naturally I must ask the following :

Do you believe Burt Clements and Glenn Feldman, the other two ring side judges who scored it for floyd, were corrupted as well?

How does the blue corner/red corner scorecard mix up and correction fluid conspiracy theory make logical sense if Floyd won because of the corrupt judges?

Can you answer these two specific questions truthfully without posting a meme or slomotion video?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          So you admit the commentators have no bearing on the official score card. So that would make "what spain thought" irrelevant to the results.

But now you are claiming that Dave Moretti is a corrupt judge. So naturally I must ask the following :

Do you believe Burt Clements and Glenn Feldman, the other two ring side judges who scored it for floyd, were corrupted as well?

How does the blue corner/red corner scorecard mix up and correction fluid conspiracy theory make logical sense if Floyd won because of the corrupt judges?

Can you answer these two specific questions truthfully without posting a meme or slomotion video?
          Ask Floyd bud. He know how it's done in Vegas.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            How cowardly that you continue to outright lie.

Floyd Jr.: I'm losing?
            Floyd Sr.: NO I aint saying that you're losing.

Your life must be so sad.
            Just going by your post:

2 negatives equal a positive. So Sr was saying that Floyd was losing.

"Double negatives are two negative words used in the same sentence. Using two negatives turns the thought or sentence into a positive one"

"Two Negatives in English destroy one another, or are equivalent to an Affirmative"

Floyd Sr definitely said that Floyd was (fighting) scared.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Sr. :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire after the Pac may fight post interview: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son
              Yet he still one a one sided decision. lol Says a lot about Pac, don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                Just going by your post:

2 negatives equal a positive. So Sr was saying that Floyd was losing.

"Double negatives are two negative words used in the same sentence. Using two negatives turns the thought or sentence into a positive one"

"Two Negatives in English destroy one another, or are equivalent to an Affirmative"

Floyd Sr definitely said that Floyd was (fighting) scared.

This is a Spoon level reply. I used to think you were better than this. lol. Stop embarrassing yourself, fool.

And you still have it wrong. He didn't use a double negative. No. I ain't saying you are losing = No. I am not saying you are losing.

A double negative would be "No. I'm not saying you are NOT losing."

You need to brush up on your English. Is it your first language? Finding even more ways to embarrass yourself!
                Last edited by travestyny; 07-04-2016, 10:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  This is a Spoon level reply. I used to think you were better than this. lol. Stop embarrassing yourself, fool.

And you still have it wrong. He didn't use a double negative. No. I ain't saying you are losing = No. I am not saying you are losing.

A double negative would be "No. I'm not saying you are NOT losing."

You need to brush up on your English. Is it your first language? Finding even more ways to embarrass yourself!
                  I'm pulling your leg...... Floyd Sr .... proper English? Floyd Sr could have had 4 negatives in the sentence and it would be all good. Right?

He was saying it because he was concerned that Floyd was losing according to the judges opinion of the fight. So there was a definite concern that what Manny was doing was enough to sway the judges.

but he definitely said that Floyd was fighting scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    I'm pulling your leg...... Floyd Sr .... proper English? Floyd Sr could have had 4 negatives in the sentence and it would be all good. Right?

He was saying it because he was concerned that Floyd was losing according to the judges opinion of the fight. So there was a definite concern that what Manny was doing was enough to sway the judges.
                    What was the point of that video? You were "pulling my leg" yet you still shared a video about English? You got it wrong and that's that. You should never try to give an English lesson. You thought you were being smart, but you realize you are wrong now, don't you?

Floyd Sr. already said what he meant. He said he was concerned that the judges would be swayed by the crowd cheering for everything Pac did and booing everything Mayweather did. He never said he was concerned that the judges would be swayed by what Manny was doing. So there is no reason to speculate about what he meant, is there?

If you want further clarification for the things he said, including the "fighting scared comment," go check out the series of videos interviewing him, including the one below.

Last edited by travestyny; 07-04-2016, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      So you admit the commentators have no bearing on the official score card. So that would make "what spain thought" irrelevant to the results. And this thread is pointless.

Pure ownage..

Comment

Working...
                      X