No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    i have no idea who the commentators are. those guys might watch 5 fights a year, like the dudes who call fights for PBC.

if you think manny won that fight you're unfit to judge who is landing more effective punches, and therefor have no business providing a scorecard for a boxing match.

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    You mean the other western media got brainwashed long enough to score any close round where basically nothing happens for Floyd?

Good to actually see a neutral perspective for once.
    Another question that should be raised is that why is it that Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times. Corruption. Kenny Bayless the ref was hand picked by Mayweather. Not fair. On top of all this Mayweather was juiced and fought (or should I say ran frm) a one armed Manny Pacquiao.

That's what's up. Spain saw it without being biased to anyone. They saw it raw and neutral. And the result is Pac was the true winner.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 07-03-2016, 09:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Another question that should be raised is that why is it that Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times. Corruption. Kenny Bayless the ref was hand picked by Mayweather. Not fair. On top of all this Mayweather was juiced and fought (or should I say ran frm) a one armed Manny Pacquiao.

That's what's up. Spain saw it without being biased to anyone. They saw it raw and neutral. And the result is Pac was the true winner.
      So Floyd is 48-1 in spain?

Im confused as to how pact@rdism works.

Commentators affect the ringside judges score cards?

Comment

Correction 100% of the fl0mo contingent hates me and I'm loving it! Most of your kind give me red, but you know what I'm still green. you know why? Coz a lot see my logic as very much sound, and no amount of fl0mo hate can't touch my Fort Knox air tight logic.

Those who see my logic is the reason I'm 45 green and you are not haha Oh, don't tell me it's all pacfans. Most of the trolls in here are fl0mos. And we all know you can't give multiple greens to one person, hence the reason you are still red since, No logic means you my friend don't make sense. Good day to you.

The real question is that there is so many Floyd fans in NSB and yet you are still red? You have like 8 years to build your rep and look at you not even 0 but negative hahaha! Pathetic!

Fix yourself before you trip yourself.
        A grown man bragging about being in the center of a Pacroach karma circle jerk? Nah, you most definitely are a little girl.

I get it. You never have a comeback to my posts, so you revert to little red and green squares. This has been your deflection for quite some time.

But you know what.... I bet you would trade in all of those little squares for Pacquaio to have won the "fight of the century." You can have the squares, and I'm going to reserve the right to keep laughing at your ocean of tears. Most of your circle jerk buddies ran away, and you are left in a perpetual state of delusion! It's sad, bro. "Fix yourself"!!!

HE LOST, AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

Maybe old man Larry can help you out.

Comment

You should call doc Brown.hop in the Delorian and just stay in 2015 son, cause you refuse to let it go

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
            You should call doc Brown.hop in the Delorian and just stay in 2015 son, cause you refuse to let it go
            We are just trying to help floyd redeem himself from his pussay ways my friend.

So let me get this straight, Pacquiao landed MORE punches overall than Mayweather. That alone would probably win most fights BUT Mayweather isn't an offensive fighter (at all) and nobody cares...it's all about his defensive qualities and how he constantly makes guys miss. In this fight, Mayweather only landed 68 of 471 punches thrown which means Pacquaio MADE Mayweather miss ALLLLL night long, while landing 30 more punches than Mayweather. That CAN'T be right...i've missed something right??

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

@ around 2:05 - You are losing son!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Did Floyd deserve this win after post fight analysis shows Pac landed more than him? Was Floyd the actual winner of the fight?

Answer: NOPE

# evidence has shown Floyd won an undeserving win that night as the boos resounded on the MGM for demonstrating how mr Iv man only threw the least amount of punches in his whole career and yet, he still won it by being marathon hugging boxer in Vegas. Clap! clap! clap!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              So Floyd is 48-1 in spain?

Im confused as to how pact@rdism works.

Commentators affect the ringside judges score cards?
              You won't get it even if you try hard enough..

Here are clues though..

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

What he forgot to mention:

I had all the PEDS money can buy, mask it with the best IVS in the market, and still I lost to a one armed man.

Impressive, most impressive.

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-03-2016, 07:08 PM.

Comment

We are just trying to help floyd redeem himself from his pussay ways my friend.

So let me get this straight, Pacquiao landed MORE punches overall than Mayweather. That alone would probably win most fights BUT Mayweather isn't an offensive fighter (at all) and nobody cares...it's all about his defensive qualities and how he constantly makes guys miss. In this fight, Mayweather only landed 68 of 471 punches thrown which means Pacquaio MADE Mayweather miss ALLLLL night long, while landing 30 more punches than Mayweather. That CAN'T be right...i've missed something right??

Floyd senior saying to his son his losing. You are losing son!

@ around 2:05 - You are losing son!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Did Floyd deserve this win after post fight analysis shows Pac landed more than him? Was Floyd the actual winner of the fight?

Answer: NOPE

# evidence has shown Floyd won an undeserving win that night as the boos resounded on the MGM for demonstrating how mr Iv man only threw the least amount of punches in his whole career and yet, he still won it by being marathon hugging boxer in Vegas. Clap! clap! clap!
                Are you some computer with a glitch who repeats the same tired **** over and over again?? your routine is tired, old and ******..move on man damn Manny lost, Its July 3rd 2016....

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
                  Are you some computer with a glitch who repeats the same tired **** over and over again?? your routine is tired, old and ******..move on man damn Manny lost, Its July 3rd 2016....
                  Dude, it's just a thread. A part of history. If you don't like to know about it. Don't come in. It's a free world bud. I am merely spreading the news to everyone else who wants the whole picture of what truly transpired in that night in boxing. Think of me as a historian of the truth. But as I said, if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. No one is forcing you to know the truth.

But if you are likened to know the truth.. What's your take on this one, Why is it that Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times? Corruption? Why is it that Kenny Bayless the ref was hand picked by Mayweather? Any idea why?

Comment

You won't get it even if you try hard enough..

Here are clues though..

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

What he forgot to mention:

I had all the PEDS money can buy, mask it with the best IVS in the market, and still I lost to a one armed man.

Impressive, most impressive.

So I ask if HBO and Showtime commentators can affect the judges score cards and this is what you post?

Is this a pact@rds way of saying "no"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                      So I ask if HBO and Showtime commentators can affect the judges score cards and this is what you post?

Is this a pact@rds way of saying "no"?
                      No, it only affects and alters the impression of the perception of what the viewers heard and saw.

Regarding the judges. Judges in Vegas have their own perception and bank account. Each man has a price. That price would depend on how much they are willing to be fraudulent for a boxer. Maybe Floyd knows since Dave Moretti has been a judge for a Mayweather fight 19-20 times. Corruption? Most probably. Everyone has a price.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2016, 02:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X