How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    very good observation, zaroku!
    Zaroku is the Pac expert terminator. His specialty is to tame the Pac kids.

Me, I do other troll janitorial work around here. Imo Pac's a bit boring for my taste. Fraud. But u can hype him. Hopefully when you're 60 and your grandchild is on your lap and he asks you about Mayweather vs Pac, you say, "slow motion was popular in those years!"

Comment

• Originally posted by ddeg10 View Post
      I didn't watch it again because there was no reason to. Floyd won. Maidana-Mayweather I was much closer.
      Yup tell that to his father Floyd senior who saw his son fight scared in the biggest night in boxing and realizes his son doesn't have it anymore.. Rare moments of Floyd senior being real to himself. Tells the whole story really.

Floyd Mayweather Sr post fight interview of the Pac May fight @ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

Great fighters make the opponents miss and they put them away. That's what schooling is. Floyd made Pac miss and didn't make him pay. Why? Because Floyd missed more. And that's according to the naked eye not CompuBlind. The most important boxing match of this generation became a Tae Kwon Do point contest of tag.

All the people and I mean all the people were upset. Nothing to be proud of when you are the architect of the biggest rip off in all of professional sports. Anyone who says they liked that fight is a flat out liar.

The face of a disappointed father who saw his son turn into a vagina overnight. Says it all..

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-27-2016, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• 6/26/16.. 6/26/16.. 6/26/16!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
          Pac's assistants make sure his daily political workflow is handled in slow motion. Also Pac never signs forms because of his rotator cuff exemption. Job security like Derrick Rose
          Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          very good observation, zaroku!
          Zaroku's alt comes out when his in a pickle. Sugarkainhook = Sane Zaroku alter ego hehehe

Sane Zaroku thy name is Sugarkainhook
          Last edited by Spoon23; 06-27-2016, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            Yup tell that to his father Floyd senior who saw his son fight scared in the biggest night in boxing and realizes his son doesn't have it anymore.. Rare moments of Floyd senior being real to himself. Tells the whole story really.

Floyd Mayweather Sr post fight interview of the Pac May fight @ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

Great fighters make the opponents miss and they put them away. That's what schooling is. Floyd made Pac miss and didn't make him pay. Why? Because Floyd missed more. And that's according to the naked eye not CompuBlind. The most important boxing match of this generation became a Tae Kwon Do point contest of tag.

All the people and I mean all the people were upset. Nothing to be proud of when you are the architect of the biggest rip off in all of professional sports. Anyone who says they liked that fight is a flat out liar.

The face of a disappointed father who saw his son turn into a vagina overnight. Says it all..

When floyd's own father and trainer saw his son fight scared. You know something is up.

Ironically you speak about "real" or authentic opinion, and Sr. never said Jr. lost, yet boxing history has footage of post Pac 12rd in ring interview saying the dumbest things in boxing history like "he didn't do anything" or "if stay in one place..." and Roach and Arum...classic jokesters, who months later down the line admit Floyd won..

Yeah ironic? Or realism ownage?

Comment

Zaroku is the Pac expert terminator. His specialty is to tame the Pac kids.

Me, I do other troll janitorial work around here. Imo Pac's a bit boring for my taste. Fraud. But u can hype him. Hopefully when you're 60 and your grandchild is on your lap and he asks you about Mayweather vs Pac, you say, "slow motion was popular in those years!"
              oh oh sugar...sorry...my bad...

mistook you for the ping pong master....

are you angry? please, don't!

cheers!

Comment

Zaroku's alt comes out when his in a pickle. Sugarkainhook = Sane Zaroku alter ego hehehe

Eyed thy name is Sugarkainhook
                You guys miss me owning you like in 2015? Don't miss shattering your Pac dream again if you want.

Comment

Eyed thy name is Sugarkainhook
                  zaroku is sugar?

oh my, i didn't know that.....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                    oh oh sugar...sorry...my bad...

mistook you for the ping pong master....

are you angry? please, don't!

cheers!
                    I think i saw you at an anime forum debating about which comics had the best hair sketches and coloring, and some 13 yr old girl said complaining about that kinda stuff wasn't man like. She also said Roids and Pac worked a charmed, speaking in tongues, and having never watched boxing

Comment

Ironically you speak about "real" or authentic opinion, and Sr. never said Jr. lost, yet boxing history has footage of post Pac 12rd in ring interview saying the dumbest things in boxing history like "he didn't do anything" or "if stay in one place..." and Roach and Arum...classic jokesters, who months later down the line admit Floyd won..

Yeah ironic? Or realism ownage?
                      It's called scam. Google it

It's also called reading between the lines. If own father saw his son fight scared. Then it only means one thing.. Father was disappointed lol

Tons of points in my master thread look it up Zaroku. Mentioned it to you a million times.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 06-27-2016, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X