No announcement yet.

How Spain saw Mayweather vs Pacquiao.(English subbed) must watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
    I only ever reply to these desperate cries from confused Pacquiao fans when someone has already bumped it to the top of the first page. It never stops being hilarious how devastated Pacquiao fans are over this. This level of shame and humiliation over a sporting event is unfathomable to the western world.
    LOL look at you replying and bumping the thread again. Kinda stupid to complain about threads like this when you can't stop replying to it. Wait, you do know replying to a thread bumps it and keeps it alive, riiighhht?

Comment

What's the end game here? Emotionally disturbed Pacquaio fans just spam until every else stops responding entirely? If that's the victory you so desire, you can have it now. Nobody bumps these **** ass threads except those most distraught over Manny's failure in the most watched fight in history.
      The end game here is to make you guys cry everyday hehe

So much fun seeing you guys see the truth that your hero Froid is a big fat manufactured fraud.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        1. Roger wasn't convinced. Since he saw his nephew got beaten up. And saw his brother call his nephew scared. It want decisive. He calls for a rematch.

2. Sweet science is about boxing, who connects the clean effective punches. It Is a sport of punching, I didn't elaborate about the sweet science since I was just driving a point about the sweet science, to add to that, sweet science is about who was the ring general in the ring, the one who commanded the center of the ring? The one who controls the ring was again Pac, for 12 rounds he commanded the center of the ring and pushed Floyd back for 12 rounds against the ropes and clearly pinned Floyd over and over with clean and effective landed blows over and over. Pac was definitely the ring general. Sweet science is also about, defense, yes Floyd was running and trying not to get hit, but the thing is Pac too was doing great defense while chasing floyd and trying not to get hit himself. As video evidence shows, Floyd got hit more than Pac, Pac also evaded and pushed Floyd back while doing some great defense. That shows who got the better defense. Lastly, sweet science is about the hurt business. He caused more pain to floyd for 12 rounds than Floyd can ever do to him.

All that sums up to why Pac was the true winner. Pac toyed wih Floyd. He placed Floyd to the ropes whenever he wants to push Floyd back. Floyd couldn't do nothing in the center of the ring. In short, Pac can direct his attack in what ever shape or form he wanted. Pac was the ring general.

3. Controlled the tempo? Controlled the tempo only works if you outwork your opponent with your tempo. The thing is, even if it was a tactical slow tempo fight favored for Floyd. Pac still landed more than Floyd could ever do. Therefore, tempo didn't work for Floyd. The tactical chess match that happened as the dust settled showed Pac commanded the tempo, since he placed Floyd to the ropes over and over, firing combination. Landing the cleaner and effective shots. Connecting more throughout 12 rounds.

To close, to show bravado in saying you didn't hurt me in boxing, in boxing means you got hurt. Machismo has no point in judging. If a guy shakes his head to show he is unfazed while his opponent is throwing hard combinations. Then the guy throwing combinations is scoring and putting the hurt in the hurt business, while the machismo guy who got hurt doesn't get style points for showing machismo. Food for thought.

This was mildly interesting at first when it seemed like a normal conversation about the fight was possible, but you keep bringing up Roger as if he thought Pacquiao won, when that is clearly not the case. You talk of the fight as if Pacquiao was being an effective aggressor, when Floyd nullified his attack and kept him at bay for most of the fight with movement, sharp punches and great defense and you keep pretending you're providing valid arguments in Pac's favor.

Floyd is not my hero or anything like that. I just like boxing, and I call it how I see it. The truth is the fight wasn't even close (score wise, rounds were competitive) yet you're arguing Pacquiao dominated. Either your delusion is immeasurable, or your trolling hard. These interactions will sadly go nowhere. Good luck with your life

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          Of course they're biased, so them saying Mayweather won easily live in the Philippines before the fight result was announced says a lot.
          just as i have said would you use this video if they said Pac won?

if a pacfan use the video of abc-cbn when it says pac won, genius floyd fans would just say it's bias so what is your point?

my point?

hauser.

genius floyd fans says hauser has no credibility when he wrote something against floyd because he has vested interest. work for HBO and TR

but would hauser have credibility if he worte something favorable for floyd?

same principle applies for abc-cbn if they say things against floyd they would be incredible because they are philpinos.

but they are credible now that they say something in favor of floyd.

genius floyd fans and their logic.
          Last edited by Rath; 02-25-2016, 07:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
            just as i have said would you use this video if they said Pac won?

if a pacfan use the video of abc-cbn when it says pac won, genius floyd fans would just say it's bias so what is your point?
            That even the biased Philippines media said Mayweather won before the result was announced, shows that this fight wasn't close. Afterwards they jumped on the slowmo bandwagon, but their initial reaction says it all.

Comment

• Even if Floyd came back and got his head knocked off in one round by Golovkin, us floms will never be as humiliated as spoon and rath knowing Manny failed with the entire world watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                This was mildly interesting at first when it seemed like a normal conversation about the fight was possible, but you keep bringing up Roger as if he thought Pacquiao won, when that is clearly not the case. You talk of the fight as if Pacquiao was being an effective aggressor, when Floyd nullified his attack and kept him at bay for most of the fight with movement, sharp punches and great defense and you keep pretending you're providing valid arguments in Pac's favor.
                Since you can't really see the whole picture.

Here watch all rounds that actually should have been pac's not Floyd's.

Nullified? Sharp punches? Defense? Floyd didn't nullify anything. He fought queer, and got outworked by Pacquiao.

Chronicles of the Biggest sports Heist in History

When there is a crime you look at clues of events that transpired.You trace the evidences that are left.

People Lie, but what doesn't lie are evidences trapped in time in a form of a video of the truth that transpired in that strange night of boxing.

It's very obvious when you watch the fight that Mayweather was missing badly, but the judges were counting them.

Slowmo video is meant to show who really connected in that round and who truly deserved it. It is even more accurate because you can tell which punches really connected throughout the fight.

We need to spread this brilliant video so the fans can see who really won the fight. But I knew the fight was a joke from the beginning because Pacquiao wasn't gonna get his hands raised in Vegas.

Here is the truth. The rounds that should have gone to Manny. Rounds that if it were counted correctly. It would have made it 9-4 for Pac,

Since these 5 rounds in these videos were given to floyd, when in fact it shouldnt have.

There are 5 videos, of 8 rounds, rounds 2,3,6,7,8,9,10,12
                in these videos.

Rounds 2,3,7,8,12 were given to Floyd unanimously (video disputed)

Rounds 9,10 only 1 judge gave to Floyd (video disputed)

Round 4 and 6 are unanimous to Pac on all 3 judges.

The 7 rounds are in question. If Pac gets the 7 rounds plus the 2 unanimous rounds. It's a 9/3 Pac.

Judge for yourself.

Unbiased video showing all of landed shots of both parties per 3 minute round. Unedited, unspliced round by round documented shots.

Enjoy! Pac was the true winner.

Round 2

Round 3

Round 6,7,8

Enjoy!
                Last edited by Spoon23; 02-25-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

• 4th and 5th videos here:

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

Round 9,10

Round 12

[/QUOTE]

Comment

Even if Floyd came back and got his head knocked off in one round by Golovkin, us floms will never be as humiliated as spoon and rath knowing Manny failed with the entire world watching.
                    More than half his fan base have abandoned him, i thought they'd be back when the Bradley fight was announced but nope they're done with this loser.

Comment

• It's over. The truth is out.

Uncle Roger says:

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
                      http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Oh here's the guy who actually gave Floyd a boxing lesson.

Epic round 4. The maestro. @ 1:33

Round 6 @ 1:42

another day @ the school. Floyd learning how to get hit lol

Comment

Working...
                      X