No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

That is NOT the way Rhambo is diagnosed properly nor is it the way that it is treated properly. That is the way Dr Travertyny BS way but not the right way!

If you are saying that USADA would have fallen for that then YES, USADA was CLEARLY in on it!!!

The funniest part of all of what you posted is, we both know that Floyd couldn't even urinate!!! I cannot stop laughing!!!

If the diagnosis was Rhambo then they would have brought Floyd to the hospital for proper evaluation, testing and proper treatments. The doctors would have told him that he would have to avoid stressing the injured muscles for weeks to possibly months. Floyd fought the NEXT DAY!!!

"Rhabdomyolysis is a condition that occurs when a large amount of muscle is damaged. When muscle fibers break down, they release substances into the bloodstream. One of these is a protein called myoglobin. Myoglobin can damage the kidneys. Other substances released by damaged muscles can cause chemical and fluid imbalance in the body. Because of the damage and imbalances, the kidneys stop working correctly. This can be dangerous, even fatal. Rhabdomyolysis is a medical emergency. Treatment is always done in the hospital.

Rhabdomyolysis treatment
    "Treatment is always done in the hospital. An intravenous (IV) line is put into a vein in your arm or hand. IV fluids are then given to flush myoglobin and other harmful substances from the blood. Medicines may also be given to protect the kidneys. Other medicines are given to treat fluid and chemical imbalances and to help prevent complications. You may also be given pain medicine to control discomfort.

The hospital stay for rhabdomyolysis is several days or longer. During this time, you’re monitored to be sure no further problems develop. Your kidneys are checked for long-term damage. And the underlying cause of the condition is determined and treated if needed."

As mentioned, the diagnosis includes the laboratory findings.
    "
    The clinical manifestations of rhabdomyolysis include myalgias, weakness, red to brown urine due to myoglobinuria, and elevated serum muscle enzymes (including creatine kinase [CK]). The degree of myalgias and other symptoms varies widely, and some patients are asymptomatic. Fever, malaise, tachycardia, and gastrointestinal symptoms may be present. Muscle swelling may occur with rehydration. (See 'Clinical manifestations' above and 'Symptoms' above and 'Physical findings' above.)"

"The laboratory findings that characterize rhabdomyolysis include an acute elevation in the CK and other muscle enzymes and a decline in these values within three to five days of cessation of muscle injury. The other characteristic finding is the reddish-brown urine of myoglobinuria, but this finding is often absent because of the relative rapidity with which myoglobin is cleared. The serum CK is generally entirely or almost entirely of the MM or skeletal muscle fraction, although small amounts of the MB fraction may be present. (See 'Laboratory findings' above and 'Creatine kinase' above and 'Urine findings and myoglobinuria' above.)"

"Key diagnostic laboratory studies include the creatine kinase and urinalysis, including dipstick and microscopic evaluation."

Anddddd. you're still going.

Mayweather gave a partial sample before going to the weigh-in. So I don't know what you are trying to say with your loud red text.

Says here how Rhabdo can be tested:

Diagnostic method Blood test (creatine kinase), urine test strip
    Treatment Intravenous fluids
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhabdomyolysis
    The point is, the urine test strip is just more supporting evidence which would lead to allowing the IV.

Once again, he wouldn't have to go to a hospital if they were merely rehydrating him and making sure he is healthy enough to fight. Dos Santos didn't go to the hospital. He would have been better off with an IV before the fight. Stiverne says he was affected before fighting. He would have been better off before the fight if he had an IV.

Of course they don't have to go to the hospital if the IV is given someplace else

For a final time. Dos Santos and Stiverne were affected before their fights and still went through with it. If Mayweather was affected before the fight and treated so that he could go through with the fight, well then, that was great work on USADA's part. Too bad the same couldn't have been done for Dos Santos and Stiverne.

Any lab work wouldn't have been done the day before the fight. It would have been done afterwards and included in the TUE application. I suggest you go look at it and tell us what it says.

Can I help you in any other way? Should I suggest that you...give the fvvck up. It's over. You've failed at proving it wasn't Rhabdo, which means what happened could have been totally legit. First you went on and on about weight, but that was proven false. Then it was it can't have those vitamins. That was proven false. Then it was it has to be detected in a lab. That was proven false. Your own info above mentions the urine strip test, which though it may not be conclusive, it provides insight to suspect rhabdo, which would support giving the IV in that case. Now it's it had to take place in a hospital and he had to go to a hospital and wouldn't be able to fight. That was proven false. Fighters who had it didn't necessarily go to the hospital and they went through with their fights.

You've failed. Just like Pacquiao failed to win. Move on with your life. It's over.

By the way, we both know you're not really laughing. You're crying because you've failed. It's boring for me to tell you the same thing over and over again. But one more time. You've failed. Every single thing you've said has been proven false. Move on with your life. It's OVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Anddddd. you're still going.

Mayweather gave a partial sample before going to the weigh-in. So I don't know what you are trying to say with your loud red text.

Says here how Rhabdo can be tested:

The point is, the urine test strip is just more supporting evidence which would lead to allowing the IV.

Once again, he wouldn't have to go to a hospital if they were merely rehydrating him and making sure he is healthy enough to fight. Dos Santos didn't go to the hospital. He would have been better off with an IV before the fight. Stiverne says he was affected before fighting. He would have been better off before the fight if he had an IV.

Of course they don't have to go to the hospital if the IV is given someplace else

For a final time. Dos Santos and Stiverne were affected before their fights and still went through with it. If Mayweather was affected before the fight and treated so that he could go through with the fight, well then, that was great work on USADA's part. Too bad the same couldn't have been done for Dos Santos and Stiverne.

Any lab work wouldn't have been done the day before the fight. It would have been done afterwards and included in the TUE application. I suggest you go look at it and tell us what it says.

Can I help you in any other way? Should I suggest that you...give the fvvck up. It's over. You've failed at proving it wasn't Rhabdo, which means what happened could have been totally legit. First you went on and on about weight, but that was proven false. Then it was it can't have those vitamins. That was proven false. Then it was it has to be detected in a lab. That was proven false. Your own info above mentions the urine strip test, which though it may not be conclusive, it provides insight to suspect rhabdo, which would support giving the IV in that case. Now it's it had to take place in a hospital and he had to go to a hospital and wouldn't be able to fight. That was proven false. Fighters who had it didn't necessarily go to the hospital and they went through with their fights.

You've failed. Just like Pacquiao failed to win. Move on with your life. It's over.

By the way, we both know you're not really laughing. You're crying because you've failed. It's boring for me to tell you the same thing over and over again. But one more time. You've failed. Every single thing you've said has been proven false. Move on with your life. It's OVER.
      Still laughing

Please provide cases to me where the patient had Rhambo and testing, evaluation and treatment was all done at home. I posted that that is NOT how it is done for Rhambo. Now it is your turn to stop making things up! GO!

Like I keep on telling you, Rhabdo is a life-threatening illness. So what you keep on stating makes NO SENSE!!! I keep on telling you that there is NO WAY that Floyd would have been at home if it was Rhambo. Floyd could have had liver damage, Kidney damage and possible cardiac situation.

"Rhabdomyolysis is a potentially life-threatening syndrome that can develop from a variety of causes; the classic findings of muscular aches, weakness and tea-coloured urine are non-specific and may not always be present. The diagnosis therefore rests upon the presence of a high level of suspicion of any abnormal laboratory values in the mind of the treating physician. An elevated plasma creatine kinase (CK) level is the most sensitive laboratory finding pertaining to muscle injury; whereas hyperkalaemia, acute renal failure and compartment syndrome represent the major life-threatening complications. The management of the condition includes prompt and aggressive fluid resuscitation, elimination of the causative agents and treatment and prevention of any complications that may ensue. The objective of this review is to describe the aetiological spectrum and pathophysiology of rhabdomyolysis, the clinical and biological consequences of this syndrome and to provide an appraisal of the current data available in order to facilitate the prevention, early diagnosis and prompt management of this condition."

BTW - With Rhabdo, the muscles would be excreting a lot acidic agents. This includes lactic acid, for example. So if your body is becoming increasingly acidic, you do NOT give a (acidic) vitamin laced IV. Vitamin C is Acidic, for example! As I keep on telling you, they provide a solution and or medication that would balance body!

I know that you do not want to listen to Floyd/Ellerbe but go watch the interview and other interviews. It was JUST dehydration! That is what they said!!!

Comment

Still laughing

Please provide cases to me where the patient had Rhambo and testing, evaluation and treatment was all done at home. I posted that that is NOT how it is done for Rhambo. Now it is your turn to stop making things up! GO!
        You missed the point. It doesn't have to be done at a hospital. I've explained it to you a billion times. If Floyd was going to a hospital, he wouldn't need to get the TUE

But you wanted me to find a patient tested, evaluated and treated outside of a hospital. Well look no more than...Junior Dos Santos.

Once again, he never went to a hospital for it. He found about it when he went to visit Nike, and has a guy pricking his finger during workouts. LMAO.

He’s consulted with experts at Nike, and brought in Alexandre Dortas, a Brazilian physiologist, to monitor various levels in his blood.During the training camp for the Hunt fight, Dortas has been a familiar presence. He approaches dos Santos several times during a workout and pricks a finger to draw blood, which he test to make sure that JDS doesn’t overexert himself.
        https://www.mixedmartialarts.com/new...cal-condition/
        So he's being evaluated for it while in training, hmmmm? Give up! LMAO

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Like I keep on telling you, Rhabdo is a life-threatening illness. So what you keep on stating makes NO SENSE!!! I keep on telling you that there is NO WAY that Floyd would have been at home if it was Rhambo. Floyd could have had liver damage, Kidney damage and possible cardiac situation.
        Yet, it didn't kill Junior Dos Santos and you keep ducking it Dos Santos and Stiverne would have been better off if treated before their fight. They survived through their fights. Dos Santos didn't even go to a hospital for it AT ALL. That merks all of your bs about going to a hospital. Yes, it's serious. THAT'S PRECISELY WHY IF IT IS SUSPECTED, IT SHOULD BE TREATED IMMEDIATELY.

"Rhabdomyolysis is a potentially life-threatening syndrome that can develop from a variety of causes; the classic findings of muscular aches, weakness and tea-coloured urine are non-specific and may not always be present. The diagnosis therefore rests upon the presence of a high level of suspicion of any abnormal laboratory values in the mind of the treating physician. An elevated plasma creatine kinase (CK) level is the most sensitive laboratory finding pertaining to muscle injury; whereas hyperkalaemia, acute renal failure and compartment syndrome represent the major life-threatening complications. The management of the condition includes prompt and aggressive fluid resuscitation, elimination of the causative agents and treatment and prevention of any complications that may ensue. The objective of this review is to describe the aetiological spectrum and pathophysiology of rhabdomyolysis, the clinical and biological consequences of this syndrome and to provide an appraisal of the current data available in order to facilitate the prevention, early diagnosis and prompt management of this condition."

BTW - With Rhabdo, the muscles would be excreting a lot acidic agents. This includes lactic acid, for example. So if your body is becoming increasingly acidic, you do NOT give a (acidic) vitamin laced IV. Vitamin C is Acidic, for example! As I keep on telling you, they provide a solution and or medication that would balance body!

I know that you do not want to listen to Floyd/Ellerbe but go watch the interview and other interviews. It was JUST dehydration! That is what they said!!!

LMAO. Dude, you still talking about how it can't be Vitamin C when I already merked that bullshlt. You pulled that out of your ass and got a head like a rock so you are still trying to go with it Just admit that you failed.

Yes, it was dehydration. That's a symptom of what, dumbass Give up!

I notice you haven't mentioned his weight anymore. LMAOOOO. That was your biggest thing, now it's not even a mention. I guess you realize that you're wrong. It's over, kid. Pacquiao lost.

Comment

You missed the point. It doesn't have to be done at a hospital. I've explained it to you a billion times. If Floyd was going to a hospital, he wouldn't need to get the TUE

But you wanted me to find a patient tested, evaluated and treated outside of a hospital. Well look no more than...Junior Dos Santos.

Once again, he never went to a hospital for it. He found about it when he went to visit Nike, and has a guy pricking his finger during workouts. LMAO.

So he's being evaluated for it while in training, hmmmm? Give up! LMAO

Yet, it didn't kill Junior Dos Santos and you keep ducking it Dos Santos and Stiverne would have been better off if treated before their fight. They survived through their fights. Dos Santos didn't even go to a hospital for it AT ALL. That merks all of your bs about going to a hospital. Yes, it's serious. THAT'S PRECISELY WHY IF IT IS SUSPECTED, IT SHOULD BE TREATED IMMEDIATELY.

LMAO. Dude, you still talking about how it can't be Vitamin C when I already merked that bullshlt. You pulled that out of your ass and got a head like a rock so you are still trying to go with it Just admit that you failed.

Yes, it was dehydration. That's a symptom of what, dumbass Give up!

I notice you haven't mentioned his weight anymore. LMAOOOO. That was your biggest thing, now it's not even a mention. I guess you realize that you're wrong. It's over, kid. Pacquiao lost.

Dos Santos Finger prick!

Yes, some people die at home and some do not. It doesn't mean that is the right protocol! Dos Santos may have damaged his body! Dos Santos "claimed" that he had probably had it. Dos Santos may have still gone to the hospital.

I am talking about someone who you THINK was diagnosed with possibly having Rhabdo. If they believed that they had Rhabdo then they would be doing all of the steps that I mentioned. Why? That is the correct procedure. You do not like that but that is a FACT!

AGAIN, go show me someone who was diagnosed at home, treated at home, all tests were done at home. You can even include Floyd. Good Luck!!!

"Rhabdomyolysis is a condition that occurs when a large amount of muscle is damaged. When muscle fibers break down, they release substances into the bloodstream. One of these is a protein called myoglobin. Myoglobin can damage the kidneys. Other substances released by damaged muscles can cause chemical and fluid imbalance in the body. Because of the damage and imbalances, the kidneys stop working correctly. This can be dangerous, even fatal. Rhabdomyolysis is a medical emergency. Treatment is always done in the hospital.

Rhabdomyolysis treatment
          Treatment is always done in the hospital. An intravenous (IV) line is put into a vein in your arm or hand. IV fluids are then given to flush myoglobin and other harmful substances from the blood. Medicines may also be given to protect the kidneys. Other medicines are given to treat fluid and chemical imbalances and to help prevent complications. You may also be given pain medicine to control discomfort.
          "

Floyd had acidic vitamin laced IV - I am still waiting!!!

Floyd even ate steak. Hmmm, I doubt that would be recommended at that point in time.

Comment

Dos Santos Finger prick!

Yes, some people die at home and some do not. It doesn't mean that is the right protocol! Dos Santos may have damaged his body! Dos Santos "claimed" that he had probably had it. Dos Santos may have still gone to the hospital.

I am talking about someone who you THINK was diagnosed with possibly having Rhabdo. If they believed that they had Rhabdo then they would be doing all of the steps that I mentioned. Why? That is the correct procedure. You do not like that but that is a FACT!
            What YOU don't like is that it might have been merely suspected, in which it would be the right thing to do to give him the IV. And it would make sense that it was suspected. Dark urine, shoulder injuries, decreased urine, and (no thanks to you), I found that a screening test for it is the urine dip stick test (yep, the same one that DCO's have on them). Hmmmm.

AGAIN, go show me someone who was diagnosed at home, treated at home, all tests were done at home. You can even include Floyd. Good Luck!!!
            Already showed you, but you didn't like the answer If it is treated with an IV...and an IV can be done at home... what do you think that means, dumbo?

Here's another one 82 years old. Only transported to the hospital AFTER the IV was given because...rhabdo was SUSPECTED.

https://www.jems.com/patient-care/ba...tion-manageme/

Ahemmmmm. Floyd isn't 82 years old for the record . Plus this lady had an injury, which is why she was taken in and evaluated. They treated her for Rhabdo at home. So you have your answer now, don't you?

Rhabdomyolysis treatment
            Treatment is always done in the hospital. An intravenous (IV) line is put into a vein in your arm or hand. IV fluids are then given to flush myoglobin and other harmful substances from the blood. Medicines may also be given to protect the kidneys. Other medicines are given to treat fluid and chemical imbalances and to help prevent complications. You may also be given pain medicine to control discomfort.
            "

Floyd had acidic vitamin laced IV - I am still waiting!!!

Floyd even ate steak. Hmmm, I doubt that would be recommended at that point in time.

You are waiting???? As if I didn't give you this?

Vitamin E (alfa tocopherol), vitamin C (ascorbic acid), lazaroids (21-aminosteroids) and minerals such as zinc, manganese and selenium all have antioxidant activity and may have a role in the treatment of the patient with rhabdomyolysis [139,140].

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1175909/

Do you see Vitamin C there, dumbo LMAO. You can keep saying, "In a hospital," but if the IV is given at home, there is no need to go to the hospital. Give up!

Comment

What YOU don't like is that it might have been merely suspected, in which it would be the right thing to do to give him the IV. And it would make sense that it was suspected. Dark urine, shoulder injuries, decreased urine, and (no thanks to you), I found that a screening test for it is the urine dip stick test (yep, the same one that DCO's have on them). Hmmmm.

Already showed you, but you didn't like the answer If it is treated with an IV...and an IV can be done at home... what do you think that means, dumbo?

Here's another one 82 years old. Only transported to the hospital AFTER the IV was given because...rhabdo was SUSPECTED.

https://www.jems.com/patient-care/ba...tion-manageme/

Ahemmmmm. Floyd isn't 82 years old for the record . Plus this lady had an injury, which is why she was taken in and evaluated. They treated her for Rhabdo at home. So you have your answer now, don't you?

You are waiting???? As if I didn't give you this?

Do you see Vitamin C there, dumbo LMAO. You can keep saying, "In a hospital," but if the IV is given at home, there is no need to go to the hospital. Give up!

I didn't read it because what you are stating is EXACTLY my point! The patient is then brought to the hospital, you said? THANK YOU!!!! CASE CLOSED!!!

and I am still waiting for Rhambo with (acidic) vitamin laced IV as their initial treatments (like Floyd's case).

NOT that note linked to an 1987 article (says "may" help) BUT about "antioxides" and how vitamins play a role in protecting/healing against Rhabdo occurence or reoccurence! I I already mentioned this several posts ago!!! Try again!

That is WHY the patient needs to go to the hospital. Rabdo is not easy to diagnose and treat. At a certain point, YES, you can give vitamins BUT not at that point in time. Not sure why you still cannot get it! I provided A LOT of information. I am sure that you are reading exactly what I am saying.

Floyd/Ellerbe
              - Just dehydrated
              - Floyd: I mean, I mean, some fighters take Pedialyte ... so that is the cure for Rhabdo? CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
              - Ellerbe: Remember he needs to do the drug testing, he is working out, get blood taken, give urine .....

So giving blood causes Rhabdo? CASE CLOSED!
              So giving urine causes Rhabdo?
              CASE CLOSED!
              So drug testing causes Rhabdo? That's a new one. Go look all of this up to. Let me know what you find!!! CASE CLOSED!

Rhabdo is NOT "JUST" dehydration. For Rhabdo there is muscle damage, toxins excretion that is causing an imbalance of electrolytes. There could be liver, kidney and cardiac episode. BUT we BOTH know that Floyd never left his house!

Comment

I didn't read it because what you are stating is EXACTLY my point! The patient is then brought to the hospital, you said? THANK YOU!!!! CASE CLOSED!!!
                You should have read it because she was taken to the hospital because she was 82 years old and FELL. The Rhabdo was treated at home.

and I am still waiting for Rhambo with (acidic) vitamin laced IV as their initial treatments (like Floyd's case).
                I gave you the link to it. Stop ducking it.

NOT that note linked to an 1987 article (says "may" help) BUT about "antioxides" and how vitamins play a role in protecting/healing against Rhabdo occurence or reoccurence! I I already mentioned this several posts ago!!! Try again!
                What do you think "may help" means? LMAO. You are pathetic.

That is WHY the patient needs to go to the hospital. Rabdo is not easy to diagnose and treat. At a certain point, YES, you can give vitamins BUT not at that point in time. Not sure why you still cannot get it! I provided A LOT of information. I am sure that you are reading exactly what I am saying.
                That's not what that quoatation says. They wouldn't give it at that point and time if you are not supposed to give it at that point in time. Use your brain

Floyd/Ellerbe
                - Just dehydrated
                - Floyd: I mean, I mean, some fighters take Pedialyte ... so that is the cure for Rhabdo? CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
                - Ellerbe: Remember he needs to do the drug testing, he is working out, get blood taken, give urine .....
                Just dehydration doesn't mean it wasn't caused by an underlying condition.

So giving blood causes Rhabdo? CASE CLOSED!
                So giving urine causes Rhabdo?
                CASE CLOSED!
                So drug testing causes Rhabdo? That's a new one. Go look all of this up to. Let me know what you find!!! CASE CLOSED!

Rhabdo is NOT "JUST" dehydration. For Rhabdo there is muscle damage, toxins excretion that is causing an imbalance of electrolytes. There could be liver, kidney and cardiac episode. BUT we BOTH know that Floyd never left his house!

No, dummy. But what was in his urine? Do you know? Have any medical records.

Pacquiao lost. CASE CLOSED

Comment

Have another one. LMAO. Is this from 1987? Guess what RML stands for?

Water soluble antioxidant vitamin C may contribute at least partially in preventing renal failure and morphological damage to kidneys due to vitamin C's action that may prevent ARF induced by RML.141

https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...000605#bib0710

Now stop asking me to find patient medical records which you know are protected. I've already found a case of a woman that was treated for RML at home. Also found now two studies about how Vitamin C can be used when RML is present, yet you keep trying to say it won't be used because it's acidic. Then why would there be studies discussing it's use? Wouldn't the doctors and scientists be smart enough, like the great ADP02, to know that it would have an adverse affect

You've failed. Now since you can't disprove RML, this is over. Pacquiao lost and that's what: CASE CLOSED!!!!!

Comment

I know that at least some vitamins are acidic. Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) is certainly acidic. While it is certainly helpful in preventing dehydration and even in preventing Rhambo but once you actually have Rhambo then they want to balance out the body with bicarbonate solution (alkaline) NOT vitamin based such as Ascorbic acidic vitamin C.
                    Paging Dr. ADP02. I think you need this.

Does Vitamin C Make the Body More Acidic?

Don't let concerns about acidity keep you from getting your recommended vitamin C -- this vitamin won't alter your body's acid levels.
                    https://www.livestrong.com/article/5...e-body-acidic/
                    Acid Balance in the Body
                    Does taking large quan****** of an acid, even a weak acid like ascorbate, tip the body's acid balance (pH) causing health problems? No, because the body actively and constantly controls the pH of the bloodstream. The kidneys regulate the acid in the body over a long time period, hours to days, by selectively excreting either acid or basic components in urine. Over a shorter time period, minutes to hours, if the blood is too acid, the autonomic nervous system increases the rate of breathing, thereby removing more carbon dioxide from the blood, reducing its acidity. Some foods can indirectly cause acidity. For example, when more protein is eaten than necessary for maintenance and growth, it is metabolized into acid, which must be removed by the kidneys, generally as uric acid. In this case, calcium and/or magnesium are excreted along with the acid in the urine which can deplete our supplies of calcium and magnesium [6]. However, because ascorbic acid is a weak acid, we can tolerate a lot before it will much affect the body's acidity. Although there have been allegations about vitamin C supposedly causing kidney stones, there is no evidence for this, and its acidity and diuretic tendency actually tends to reduce kidney stones in most people who are prone to them [1,7]. Ascorbic acid dissolves calcium phosphate stones and dissolves struvite stones. Additionally, while vitamin C does increase oxalate excretion, vitamin C simultaneously inhibits the union of calcium and oxalate.

http://ort****lecular.org/resources/omns/v05n10.shtml
                    I told you that you just pulled this from your ass. Just stop your desperation. Pacquiao lost.

Comment

You should have read it because she was taken to the hospital because she was 82 years old and FELL. The Rhabdo was treated at home.

I gave you the link to it. Stop ducking it.

What do you think "may help" means? LMAO. You are pathetic.

That's not what that quoatation says. They wouldn't give it at that point and time if you are not supposed to give it at that point in time. Use your brain

Just dehydration doesn't mean it wasn't caused by an underlying condition.

No, dummy. But what was in his urine? Do you know? Have any medical records.

Pacquiao lost. CASE CLOSED
                      Remember, "Health comes FIRST" - Floyd Mayweather

20 posts ADP02 has quotes from various sites all conclusive about Rabdo: Floyd would go to the hospital if he had Rhambo.

Travestyny shoots blanks!

The below confirms that Travestyny is WRONG!!!

"Because of the damage and imbalances, the kidneys stop working correctly. This can be dangerous, even fatal. Rhabdomyolysis is a medical emergency. Treatment is always done in the hospital."

"Rhabdomyolysis treatment

The hospital stay for rhabdomyolysis is several days or longer. During this time, you’re monitored to be sure no further problems develop. Your kidneys are checked for long-term damage. And the underlying cause of the condition is determined and treated if needed."

Acidic Vitamin laced IV
                      You still came up with blanks!
                      Antioxidant MAY be given AFTER it is CONTROLLED. That is, AFTER the body has been STABILIZED. When the toxins are being released into the body, it is releasing acidic based toxins. Consequently, at that point in time, the body is out of whack and needs to be stabilized, so that is why they are given the treatment! Because without the treatments the person can be damaged!!! Because without the treatments, the person can die!!!

Stiverne said, he had Rhabdomyolysis
                      Dos Santos believed that he had Rhabdomyolysis
                      Floyd/Ellerbe interview they were asked why. It wasn't due to the weight. It was JUST due to dehydration!!!

So Floyd/Ellerbe CONFIRMED that it was "JUST Dehydration" in the interview.

The reporters asked Floyd/Ellerbe: But why Floyd/Ellerbe was it "JUST Dehydration"
                      - Giving blood maybe - LIE - Floyd fans said it was dumb to say that when Manny "thought" that can happen
                      - Giving urine maybe - LIE - Floyd fans said it was dumb to say that when Manny "thought" that can happen
                      - PEDs testing maybe - LIE - Floyd fans said it was dumb to say that when Manny "thought" that can happen
                      - Working out maybe - LIE - Floyd was relaxing in his FINAL days, Floyd said

Travestyny:
                      ===========
                      What would giving blood have to do with Rhabdo?
                      What would giving urine have to do with Rhabdo?
                      What would giving PEDs testing have to do with Rhabdo?

You said that Floyd had injuries but did he report them all when he filled out his Pre-Fight Medical Questionaire? If NOT, then shouldn't he have been investigated by BOTH the NSAC and USADA? Shouldn't he have been DQ'd? Shouldn't he have been suspended?

You said that Floyd had an illness but did he report that when he filled out his Pre-Fight Medical Questionaire? If NOT, then shouldn't he have been investigated by BOTH the NSAC and USADA? Shouldn't he have been DQ'd? Shouldn't he have been suspended?

So if he didn't report them just hours before then he didn't have those issues. Right? Wrong? Are you confusedon what to say?

- So you had to make up injuries/illnesses that Floyd didn't have.
                      - Floyd never reported injuries/illnesses to NSAC. He had to but didn't
                      - Floyd/Ellerbe said it was "JUST Dehydration"

Comment

Working...
                      X