Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Yawn ..... zzzzzzzzzzzzz

I found out after the fact. So I went further than declined. Got it?

It's you and Shoulder Roll that are still talking about points! I'm way over it! I have not brought up this "points" discussion it was you 2. So look in the mirror when you talk about crying.

I'm just responding to you 2 crying.

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WELCHED OUT ON POINTS YOU MORON. Of course you're not mentioning points because your butthurt ass acted like a complete bltch and refused to pay up!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    From my end it's so simple. Easy as pie.

YOU were DQd, Travestyny.

I'm just being nice enough to respond to that nonsense! You want to stop talking about the points? No problem!!!!
    Let's invite the judges here. I want you to tell them to their face that you think they cheated for me. Let's see how well that goes for you. Deal?

You still do not get the differences between threshold substance and threshold tests! Those judges unfortunately didn't either so you deserve those points!

On my end, I'm sticking to what Dr Catlin said, Dr Segura and WADA documents mention. They will not try to tell me stupidity such as:

- there are no thresholds, ratios none of that .....

Then switch it up once I show you proof and say it was not about that!!!

or

- It was not about the intensities of the bands when it was!!!

or

- DEFLECTING and avoiding that ABP has threshold tests!

or

- You say that cannot include ABP now that you finally admitted it has threshold tests. You slipped and revealed that it does have thresholds. Remember that discussion we had about HT blood test that had threshold that you said that was "old" to bring it up. now WADA doesn't have those type of thresholds? Always moving the goal-posts but you know that you are wrong! WADA has those type of tests and more! LOL
    You're a complete liar. I never said they didn't have HT blood test you fool. I said it is part of the athlete biological passport. If you would stop jumping from topic to topic in your desperation, you would realize and admit that you are wrong. But hey, that's ok. I know you know your'e wrong because the word "rematch" won't even come out of your mouth. You got destroyed because you are WRONG. Face it.

or

- tell me that I will never be able to prove that non-threshold substances have threshold type tests! I did prove you WRONG!
    No you didn't, idiot. I explained this to you over and over again. I won't do it anymore.

or

- that WADA never had threshold tests for EPO. You were WRONG AGAIN!
    Go ask WADA. They never labeled the BAP as a threshold test. The court case alone told you that. Stop fooling yourself. You tried so desperately to piggyback off of the BAP, and you got shut down there too. You had nowhere to turn so then you went back to the ABP, which you weren't pushing for until you were down 2-0. LMAOOOOOO. Squirming didn't help you, son. And no, you have no power to DQ anyone. Accept that loss, bltch.

Just think about it. BAP test is a threshold type test as per Dr Catlin and more. We both know that EPO is not a threshold substance. Put 1 + 1 and what do you have? A non-threshold substance that has threshold type test!!!! DING DING DING!!!!
    Dr. Catlin was the expert in the court case, you moron. That's what you don't want to admit.

So what was the threshold for the BAP, son? You tried to say 80, I told you that the court said there is NO NUMERICAL LIMIT, and then you went back to the ABP. LMAO!

I showed you proof of all that and more.
    Again, stop kidding yourself. You showed nothing and were shut down at EVERY TURN. EVERY SINGLE ONE. It was a masterclass by me, and a fvvck up so big by you, after your initial deflection, that you asked me for a draw. Remember that?

Just be honest for once!

You cannot even admit that YOU are WRONG because it is clear that you are because if you are NOT then the WADA EPO EXPERTs are and we both know that they are not. Stop playing DUMB!!!!
    You were the only one that was wrong, son. Let's see. 4-0. You would think a rational person would see the light. Well, you aren't rational. You're a squirming butthurt bltch, and I really mean that. Tried to deflect to threshold criteria once we got to the dome. Tried to change the topic a billion times there. Tried to deflect to the ABP. Now trying to say I should be DQ for a match that happened over a year ago. Do you still cry about this at night? Serious question. Like....this affects you in your personal life, doesn't it? That's too bad, dude. But like I always told you...you're not as smart as you think you are. You don't even know what a threshold is. Fucck outta here.

You just got destroyed these last few days. Go cry over some threshold substances or some points!!!
    LMAOOOOOO. YOU ARE DELUSIONALLLLLLLL. IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD COME AT ME FOR THAT REMATCH. YOU KNOW IT WOULD TAKE ME LESS THAN 1 PAGE TO DESTROY YOU AGAIN!

The nerve to then even bring up that score that means NOTHING compared to how you just got destroyed on that very same subject!!!!

LMAOOOOOOO. THEN LET'S DO IT AGAIN. I BET YOU BACK OFF, PVSSY. YOU'LL BE SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR A DRAW AGAIN!!!!!

It's overrrrrrrr!!!!! 4-0 YOU BlTCH!!!!!

OH, AND THE NEXT TIME YOU BRING UP THOSE JUDGES, LET'S CALL THEM IN. I BET YOU'LL BE SAYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHEN THEY GET HERE!!!! Come on, ADP. Let's call them in and see what they have to say. Tell them they cheated for me directly to them. Deal? It's going to be great!!!!
    Last edited by travestyny; 07-09-2018, 06:27 AM.

Comment

It seems like you just want to disagree. Got it!

You said that there was no ABP testing at that time. There was!

The interview was about testing for the upcoming Floyd vs Mosley fight and the issues with the Manny/Floyd negotiations of 2009/2010. Manny was OK with giving "urine" but was not OK with giving "blood".

Just be honest. You said that there was no ABP tests at the time. There was a ABP test set up for Haematological (blood) module and I even told you! If you want to say that there was no steroidal ABP test, well that is another story ... but you did not!

Even then, there were parts of that module too already being used. I'm sure that Tygart knew too!

The ABP Urine analysis is now "Another story" lol.

Just admit you were wrong and acknowledge the FACT that you applied Tygarts 2010 interview to your "Floyd delayed" conspiracy OUT OF CONTEXT.

Smh.

As soon as you read "whizzinator" you should have known thats NOT ABP testing Tygart was referring to but instead the state commission test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
        You had a say in who was accepted as a judge, you agreed on the final judges, and you agreed to abide by their verdict.

You can't DQ them just because things didn't go your way. Especially not for a silly excuse like "Mayweather Mafia" since the majority of the judges aren't even Floyd fans.

So why don't you make your polls public, then? What do you have to hide?

Your are obviously afraid of transparency for a reason.
        Glad you didnt fall for ADP02 bull**** about "biased judges".

A while back we were debating WADA CODE for TUEs - we stumbled upon the word "OR" written in the rules.

ADP02 basically wanted "OR" to mean "in addition to/and" to fit his conspiracy.

After Travestny and I explained the correct definition - ADP02 claimed it's because "Floyd fans believe Or is an Or is an Or"

Lol

Apparently if you're a Floyd fan, you are biased towards the definition of the word OR.

It's no surprise ADP02 is claiming the judges were biased even though he picked them.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WELCHED OUT ON POINTS YOU MORON. Of course you're not mentioning points because your butthurt ass acted like a complete bltch and refused to pay up!

Let's invite the judges here. I want you to tell them to their face that you think they cheated for me. Let's see how well that goes for you. Deal?

You're a complete liar. I never said they didn't have HT blood test you fool. I said it is part of the athlete biological passport. If you would stop jumping from topic to topic in your desperation, you would realize and admit that you are wrong. But hey, that's ok. I know you know your'e wrong because the word "rematch" won't even come out of your mouth. You got destroyed because you are WRONG. Face it.

No you didn't, idiot. I explained this to you over and over again. I won't do it anymore.

Go ask WADA. They never labeled the BAP as a threshold test. The court case alone told you that. Stop fooling yourself. You tried so desperately to piggyback off of the BAP, and you got shut down there too. You had nowhere to turn so then you went back to the ABP, which you weren't pushing for until you were down 2-0. LMAOOOOOO. Squirming didn't help you, son. And no, you have no power to DQ anyone. Accept that loss, bltch.

Dr. Catlin was the expert in the court case, you moron. That's what you don't want to admit.

So what was the threshold for the BAP, son? You tried to say 80, I told you that the court said there is NO NUMERICAL LIMIT, and then you went back to the ABP. LMAO!

Again, stop kidding yourself. You showed nothing and were shut down at EVERY TURN. EVERY SINGLE ONE. It was a masterclass by me, and a fvvck up so big by you, after your initial deflection, that you asked me for a draw. Remember that?

You were the only one that was wrong, son. Let's see. 4-0. You would think a rational person would see the light. Well, you aren't rational. You're a squirming butthurt bltch, and I really mean that. Tried to deflect to threshold criteria once we got to the dome. Tried to change the topic a billion times there. Tried to deflect to the ABP. Now trying to say I should be DQ for a match that happened over a year ago. Do you still cry about this at night? Serious question. Like....this affects you in your personal life, doesn't it? That's too bad, dude. But like I always told you...you're not as smart as you think you are. You don't even know what a threshold is. Fucck outta here.

LMAOOOOOO. YOU ARE DELUSIONALLLLLLLL. IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD COME AT ME FOR THAT REMATCH. YOU KNOW IT WOULD TAKE ME LESS THAN 1 PAGE TO DESTROY YOU AGAIN!

LMAOOOOOOO. THEN LET'S DO IT AGAIN. I BET YOU BACK OFF, PVSSY. YOU'LL BE SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR A DRAW AGAIN!!!!!

It's overrrrrrrr!!!!! 4-0 YOU BlTCH!!!!!

OH, AND THE NEXT TIME YOU BRING UP THOSE JUDGES, LET'S CALL THEM IN. I BET YOU'LL BE SAYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHEN THEY GET HERE!!!! Come on, ADP. Let's call them in and see what they have to say. Tell them they cheated for me directly to them. Deal? It's going to be great!!!!
          EXPLAIN something to me -

There is a 2003 case in which the athlete claimed his rEPO was below the BAP 80% threshold - the court of arbitration confirmed there is no accepted threshold for rEPO if it is detected.....

Was the athlete found guilty of a doping violation?

I'm trying to figure out how this helps ADP02 "Floyd dilute sample" conspiracy theory.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            Glad you didnt fall for ADP02 bull**** about "biased judges".

A while back we were debating WADA CODE for TUEs - we stumbled upon the word "OR" written in the rules.

ADP02 basically wanted "OR" to mean "in addition to/and" to fit his conspiracy.

After Travestny and I explained the correct definition - ADP02 claimed it's because "Floyd fans believe Or is an Or is an Or"

Lol

Apparently if you're a Floyd fan, you are biased towards the definition of the word OR.

It's no surprise ADP02 is claiming the judges were biased even though he picked them.
            That doesn't surprise me one bit.

ADP02 reminds me of those sore loser kids back in elementary school. The ones that would take their ball and go home when things weren't going their way.

I guess some of them never grow out of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
              That's right, be a good little b1tch and run along now.
              you should thank me my idiot adopted phaggot son. without us, "the workforce of america," you won't receive shit from uncle sam.

next time have some respect for people like us that subsidies your daily needs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Sh|ts on Brits is Classy indeed.

Classy Queer haha!

i can't beleived it, my idiot, nasophiliac and dumb adopted phaggot son claims he's classy.

nyhahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  EXPLAIN something to me -

There is a 2003 case in which the athlete claimed his rEPO was below the BAP 80% threshold - the court of arbitration confirmed there is no accepted threshold for rEPO if it is detected.....

Was the athlete found guilty of a doping violation?

I'm trying to figure out how this helps ADP02 "Floyd dilute sample" conspiracy theory.
                  EXACTLY!

lol. Say no more. ADP can't explain it either.

Comment

• TMTR
                    Did this guy turn in a positive or not?

Not that you coudn't beat the test somehow but I ain't bothering to care if you can't pin it down to a positive for at least a masking agent.

Comment

Travestyny is on a roll .... keeps on being on the WRONG end!

Not only that, didn't I mention to you that to see if you are truly ahead of Travesty. Look at the signs. Right now the signs are, constant deflecting and the most recent one is Travesty talking to herself again.

Dosumpthin, her go to ALT is out talking to himself again lololololol

That's one sick guy. Talking to herself to create the illusion someone is agreeing with her hahahaha!!

BOYS AND GIRLS

DOSUMPTHIN = TRAVESTYNY

PATHETIC

Comment

Working...
                      X