No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    oh really? Are you willing to go Gif to gif of landed punches? I already beat spoon's ass with this, now its your turn.

SPOON LETS GO GIF FOR GIF AGAIN. LOL LETS GO!!!!
    I got an idea. Learn how to score a fight and stop listening to Lampley.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      I got an idea. Learn how to score a fight and stop listening to Lampley.
      Isn't lampley the one who is biased for pacquiao (HBO) and was getting excited for shots that actually didnt land?

Maybe you need to learn how to score fights because not one credible media scorecard had pacquiao winning

So do you wanna go gif for gif? I can provide actual evidence of why a particular fighter won but can you?

I doubt it

Comment

Isn't lampley the one who is biased for pacquiao (HBO) and was getting excited for shots that actually didnt land?

Maybe you need to learn how to score fights because not one credible media scorecard had pacquiao winning

So do you wanna go gif for gif? I can provide actual evidence of why a particular fighter won but can you?

I doubt it
        Well that's simply not accurate that no credible media had Mayweather winning that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
          Well that's simply not accurate that no credible media had Mayweather winning that fight.
          It's time to show and prove!!!

You and spoon are running away from a challenge and the truth

SPOON WHERE ARE YOU?????

Comment

Yea you stopped posting new gifs because you ran out. You got your ass beat so bad they closed the thread

Lets go gif for gif again. It's time to show and prove!
            Sure you did kiddo. Last time I checked I had more in that thread.

Anyway, You must be blinded by those whimper love taps Floyd gave that you can't see reality again McBurger. Here, I'll show you some of those legendary love taps.

This must be ******ic enough for you.

This is a game of tag.

Love tap, tap, tap, NO NEED FOR PUNCHES since this ain't boxing. Run! Run! GET AWAY LOLOLOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Sure you did kiddo. Last time I checked I had more in that thread..

You must be blinded by those whimper love taps Floyd gave that you can't see reality again McBurger. Here, I'll show you some of those legendary love taps.

This must be ******ic enough for you.

This is a game of tag.

Love tap, tap, tap, NO NEED FOR PUNCHES since this ain't boxing. Run! Run! GET AWAY LOLOLOL
              Last time i checked you ran out and started to post the same gifs LOL

Thanks for posting a gif where floyd CLEARLY LANDS A RIGHT HAND while Manny didn't land at all

Stop avoiding the challehnge its time to show and prove!!

Comment

Last time i checked you ran out and started to post the same gifs LOL

Thanks for posting a gif where floyd clearly lands a right hand while Manny didn't land at all

Stop avoiding the challehnge its time to show and prove!!
                Like I said. I told you. You'll love those love taps. It's ******ic for you hahaha!! You must be touch sensitive. To you that clearly landed alright so effective punching there! Easily impressed! hahaha!

Touch, touch, touch.. I feel you Pac. I feel you!!

I just gave you a gif dumbass hahaha!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2018, 12:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Like I said. I told you. You'll love those love taps. It's ******ic for you hahaha!!

I just gave you a gif dumbass hahaha!!
                  You just posted a gif of #48 clearly getting punched on the side of his head. Thank you for posting it for me though

ITS TIME TO GO GIF FOR GIF AGAIN DON'T BE SCARED!!!!

Last edited by mcdonalds; 04-10-2018, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• This is what you wrote in your post.
                    Maybe you need to learn how to score fights because not one credible media scorecard had pacquiao winning.
                    Are you going to deny you said that??
                    Also what do you consider credible? How about professional sportscaster that make a living reporting sporting events. Are they credible?? The reason I ask is responding to you is like trying to hit a moving target.

Comment

You just posted a gif of #48 clearly getting punched on the side of his head. Thank you for posting it for me though

ITS TIME TO GO GIF FOR GIF AGAIN DON'T BE SCARED!!!!

In your world it's enough for you to call that effective. I respect that. You have low standards hahaha!

Anyway..

It's time to RUN FLOYD.

PAC: "WAIT! Hold up? ARE WE IN A CAT AND MOUSE GAME? THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO BOX FLOYD??"

Run Floyd Run!

@1:15 - "Keep running Floyd. Keep running. You can do it!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-10-2018, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X