No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Why even argue with that antagonist? He has close to 4K posts and all of them are in defense of Floyd. Either he is on his payroll or he has way too much time on his hands to be Googling nonsense and insulting other members on this forum. He isn't worth the energy or keyboard strokes. Better to discuss boxing with real boxing fans, not hopeless cheerleaders.
    Yeah, I know what you mean bro he's like a leech that won't go away lol

Ive closed the book on him along time ago. He just keeps on going in a fuvked up loop. Crazy shyit! He has no idea how dumb he sounds. That's the sad part. He thinks he's making sense with his nonsensical arguments that has been exposed ever since he became a member of this forum. He's been tragicly red since 2008. 9 years to build a rep and he has nothing to show for, only shows what a sad state he is in lol..

You're right. It's time to treat him where he belongs. I should only be chatting with worthy posters to talk to. Got your point. That kind are beneeth us. I'll keep that in mind.Thanks.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-29-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• spoon23 is haunted everyday by mayweather whooping pac. spoon23 had to make his own compubox to make himself feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        Why even argue with that antagonist? He has close to 4K posts and all of them are in defense of Floyd. Either he is on his payroll or he has way too much time on his hands to be Googling nonsense and insulting other members on this forum. He isn't worth the energy or keyboard strokes. Better to discuss boxing with real boxing fans, not hopeless cheerleaders.
        Yet...I hit you with all facts in our short convo.

And your only defense was... vegas is biased.

When you gather some facts, let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          When did Floyd senior say that quote during or after the fight?
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          Uh, once again you have poor comprehension skills. I'm not saying he fought like a pussay. If you think he did, then good for you. If his pops thinks he did, good for him. What do I care? I think he fought smart and won easily.

Dude, I get it. When people drop knowledge on you, you don't even bother to take it in, do you? IT'S IN THE SAME DAMN PLACE AS THE QUOTE THAT YOU KEEP POSTING. Click the damn button. It's already set up to start and end in the appropriate places. Then, if you are a stand up person, you will just say you are wrong and drop it.

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Yeah, I know what you mean bro he's like a leech that won't go away lol

Ive closed the book on him along time ago. He just keeps on going in a fuvked up loop. Crazy shyit! He has no idea how dumb he sounds. That's the sad part. He thinks he's making sense with his nonsensical arguments that has been exposed ever since he became a member of this forum. He's been tragicly red since 2008. 9 years to build a rep and he has nothing to show for, only shows what a sad state he is in lol..

You're right. It's time to treat him where he belongs. I should only be chatting with worthy posters to talk to. Got your point. That kind are beneeth us. I'll keep that in mind.Thanks.

Cheers!
          So.....not going to admit that you are just making up shlt?

Kind of hard to deny that when the proof is sitting right in front of your face, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Round 2

Did not Connect

Did Not Connect

Did Not Connect

Did Not Connect

I dare you or Spoon to challenge me on this. Let's get some unbiased judges and take this to the thunderdome. Which of you will step up? Let's see if your balls descended yet.

I bet you run and hide. I'll be waiting for you to duck...so I can laugh at your monkey ass.

Come on...be a good little bltch and pretend I never issued you this challenge.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I dare you or Spoon to challenge me on this. Let's get some unbiased judges and take this to the thunderdome. Which of you will step up? Let's see if your balls descended yet.

I bet you run and hide. I'll be waiting for you to duck...so I can laugh at your monkey ass.

Come on...be a good little bltch and pretend I never issued you this challenge.
              dont even waste your breathe, i schooled this ****er spoon23 many months ago and all he returns is spam on travolta, calls men missy, and something about tyrone. Spoon23 is a depressed moron wit a bottle in his hand everyday depressed his idol was spanked.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                dont even waste your breathe, i schooled this ****er spoon23 many months ago and all he returns is spam on travolta, calls men missy, and something about tyrone. Spoon23 is a depressed moron wit a bottle in his hand everyday depressed his idol was spanked.
                Did you see that he tried to get me to play dress up with him? Talking about wearing pink flip flops and shlt.

I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

I think you broke him and made him come out of the closet!

Comment

Did you see that he tried to get me to play dress up with him? Talking about wearing pink flip flops and shlt.

I think you broke him and made him come out of the closet!
                  he calls people delusional then he comes up with a fake compbubox that he made up and calls it legit ROFL.

Comment

So.....not going to admit that you are just making up shlt?

Kind of hard to deny that when the proof is sitting right in front of your face, huh?

How cowardly do you have to be to keep lying about this.

Mayweather: I'm losing????

Sr.: NO, I'M NOT SAYING YOU ARE LOSING.

Do I need to post the video of this again? Stop being a coward.
                    Lolololol

Here's the actual words Floyd Senior said. Same banana. He thinks his son is a vagina lol

@ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

@ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

You're quote even adds to the flavor of the truth of what transpired lmao

It shows floyd jr is questioning himself if he's in deep trouble. Off course Floyd snr. After saying he is fighting scared, floyd mayweather losing man? Boxing 101, A corner man if he does his job properly will never say his fighter is directly saying he's losing. That will demoralize any fighter.from reaching the finish line That's why floyd senior indirerctly mentions it to Floyd to a softer tone by saying Floyd fighting scared, Floyd Mayweather losing man? So to make floyd realize he's performance is pretty much cringe worthy.

If you really know boxing. No corner man will say to his fighter he's losing directly. The closest is what Floyd senior said.

And at the end of thr fight. No matter what I love you. Shows a crack in Floyd senior confidence, he was preparing his son and him for the worse, shows how unimpressed he is with his son's performance and can see that it could go either way.

Only shows again, that Pac has an argument for winning it just by seeing how spooked floyd's jr. Father is.

Rematch is the way to go here, but as yiu can see your lame fighter rather fight a non boxer for 50.

Case closed.

# this is another bonus since you just keep on being a leech. So pls, stfu already, you're a nuisance who can't read between the lines. Learn to use your critical thinking if you ever had one lol

#but off course you won't get that at all. I expect that from you. That's why I dont want to talk to you anymore lol

# go to your fake ass thunderdome and stop analyzing. You're cringe worthy.
                    Last edited by Spoon23; 03-29-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Lolololol

Here's the actual words Floyd Senior said. Same banana. He thinks his son is a vagina lol

@ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

@ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

You're quote even adds to the flavor of the truth of what transpired lmao
                      You don't even believe that. Stop lying to yourself.

It shows floyd jr is questioning himself if he's in deep trouble. Off course Floyd snr. After saying he is fighting scared, floyd mayweather losing man? Boxing 101, A corner man if he does his job properly will never say his fighter is directly saying he's losing. That will demoralize any fighter.from reaching the finish line That's why floyd senior indirerctly mentions it to Floyd to a softer tone by saying Floyd fighting scared, Floyd Mayweather losing man? So to make floyd realize he's performance is pretty much cringe worthy.
                      Riiight. You don't believe this drivel. He explained it right at that point, and elsewhere. But I know. You're desperate, so you have to choose these cowardly tactics.

If you really know boxing. No corner man will say to his fighter he's losing directly. The closest is what Floyd senior said.
                      Or..he will tell him what he needs to motivate him to give more. Don't pretend that you know boxing when you've spent all of your time trying to prove Pacquiao won based on your compubox, according to you, being better than another compubox, neither of which are used to score a fight.

And at the end of thr fight. No matter what I love you. Shows a crack in Floyd senior confidence, he was preparing his son and him for the worse, shows how unimpressed he is with his son's performance and can see that it could go either way.
                      First of all, Floyd Senior didn't say that, you big dummy. Floyd Jr. said no matter what I love you.

Then Mayweather was on the ropes yelling, "I know I won. Gimme my belts. Strap me up!!!" Yea, what you're saying makes a lot of sense (it makes no sense at all.)

Only shows again, that Pac has an argument for winning it just by seeing how spooked floyd's jr. Father is.

Rematch is the way to go here, but as yiu can see your lame fighter rather fight a non boxer for 50.

Case closed.

# this is another bonus since you just keep on being a leech. So pls, stfu already, you're a nuisance who can't read between the lines. Learn to use your critical thinking if you ever had one lol

#but off course you won't get that at all. I expect that from you. That's why I dont want to talk to you anymore lol

# go to your fake ass thunderdome and stop analyzing. You're cringe worthy.

LMAOOO. So both of your scenarios are fake!!!

1. Floyd senior says Floyd Jr. is NOT losing.

2. Floyd Senior never says, "No matter what, I love you."

LMAOOOOO. You get owned repeatedly, dude. You should abandon this thread. For real, for real!

Comment

Working...
                      X