Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
    that's the sad part of it, spoon....

what you have is a very nice topic of a thread...

they have so far failed to dispute your thread.....
    Floyd fans can't dispute it. They can't challenge it. After all their tries to debunk it, they all failed miserably. A testament to the truth in these thread videos. They are Fort Knox air tight. Almost 130k viewers, 400 plus pages. Not a single Floyd fan was able to dent the truth in these videos. Only shows the real winner was and is the Pacman.

Where in it will showcase on May 2, 2015. Floyd Mayweather won a marathon event. The one who hugged more won the fight, The one hit less won the night, But the truth is the Injured midget beat a dope head.

The compelling points that this documentary will show Pacquiao landed MORE punches overall (post fight punch tally) than Mayweather. That alone would probably win most fights BUT Mayweather isn't an offensive fighter (at all) and nobody cares...it's all about his defensive qualities and how he constantly makes guys miss. In this fight, Mayweather only landed 68 of 471 punches thrown (this is padded by compublind) which means Pacquaio MADE Mayweather miss ALLLLL night long, while landing 30 more punches than Mayweather. That CAN'T be right...i've missed something right??

Oh, Yeah, What I missed was that Floyd ran. He ran so fast. It felt like he won a marathon event. But one thing is clear. Pac was the one who was the fighter in the ring that whooped floyd stinky boring ass! Hahahaha

Yes Floyd the boxer from vegas won by the hands of the 3 judges from Vegas. I find it amazing that a boxer can win a fight with movement, and illegal queer defensive tactics ( holding/running) and not land hardly any solid blows. So yes he won without doing anything to his opponent. Boxing is about how not to be hit but you have to beat your opponent with punches. The best I can come up with is that he won by turning it to a marathon hugfest lol The fans got screwed and Floyd was the architect of that. Should he be villified? He's done the same thing for 7 years, so no. Should he be praised? Absolutely not! None of the greats would do that in the biggest fight of their career.

One thing you can't deny. The consensus about this fight is that it was a stinker of a fight.

DO you blame the guy who came in tried to chase a guy and tried to make the fight exciting as he pushed the action as he chase Floyd from pillar to post? Or the guy who wanted to run, hug, and hide for 12 rounds for an energy diffusing borefest?

What I'm saying is if there is one guy wo needs to redeem himself for his queerness. It's Floyd. It will always will be. The world felt ripped off for such a low key energy diffusing marathon event. Were in one wanted to fight, and one wanted to escape and went on survival mode in the biggest night of his life.

Truth is:

# Floyd's legs are roided up that she runs way faster now that she's in her 40's than back in her 20's. Amazing!

Here below is the video heatwave that shows scientifically through digital tech who ran the whole night. Oh the beauty of tech. Shows the amount of cowardice of Floyd in a whole new light lol

You can see the yellow ball is always chasing the blue ball and the yellow ball is always trying to chase the coward blue ball. Is the blue ball scared of the yellow ball. It looks to me that the blue ball dont have any balls to chase the yellow ball HAHAHAHA!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-18-2017, 10:37 PM.

Comment

• hmm only pac-tards think spoon23 is right ROFL. why am i not surprised HAHAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        how do i get raped?.
        Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        i was banned for a week lol. im back yo! lol.

spoon23 ratted me out.
        BAMBAM: 'I WANT MY MOMMY OR MY MANGINA TO BE SAFE!! SPOON IS HAUNTING ME HAHAHA!!

And pls be reminded Bambam, you got banned coz I fuvked you up so hard your head spun and you thought I banned you hahahahahaha! When all along, it was only your stupidity and passion for me in making a thread to express your love and devotion was the main culprit, not realizing being queer and making a thread about it was not allowed. Talking about your hidden desires while you biatch in a boxing related forum is fuvked up missy lmao

INTRODUCING: Broadway song "Bambam is a maniac! Maniac! On the Floor and she dances like she's never danced before!"

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
        lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          BAMBAM: 'I WANT MY MOMMY OR MY MANGINA TO BE SAFE!! SPOON IS HAUNTING ME HAHAHA!!

And pls be reminded Bambam, you got banned coz I fuvked you up so hard your head spun and you thought I banned you hahahahahaha! When all along, it was only your stupidity and passion for me in making a thread to express your love and devotion was the main culprit, not realizing being queer and making a thread about it was not allowed. Talking about your hidden desires while you biatch in a boxing related forum is fuvked up missy lmao

INTRODUCING: Broadway song "Bambam is a maniac! Maniac! On the Floor and she dances like she's never danced before!"

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!
          posts pics of butt holes, talks about travolta and tyrone, sleeps with pac boy and calls other guys gay. true mind of a pac-tard. easy to own in arguments.

Comment

• hey, remember when you said may was ducking pac and then may whooops pac then you make false compuboxs and claim its legit and other fa9 pac-tards believe and you call others delusional??

answer it, dont avoid it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              posts pics of butt holes, talks about travolta and tyrone, sleeps with pac boy and calls other guys gay. true mind of a pac-tard. easy to own in arguments.
              Tell the truth...When you saw this thread title what interest you the most was the part that said "Blow by Blow"!!!! :AOR:

But you then realized this thread had noting to do with suking dlck so youre mad and upset. Mad and upset that your Travolta fetish was exposed....Isn't that the truth Tyrone? isn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                Tell the truth...When you saw this thread title what interest you the most was the part that said "Blow by Blow"!!!! :AOR:

But you then realized this thread had noting to do with suking dlck so youre mad and upset. Mad and upset that your Travolta fetish was exposed....Isn't that the truth Tyrone? isn't it?
                this must be the common argument you and spoon have every night in your mini skirts and tank tops. you yell at spooon23 because he is messing with your ex boyfriend tyrone and therefore you ***** at tyrone. no wonder spoon23 is losing it.

you, your ex tyrone, and spoon23 need to get your **** together.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                    did Tyrone give you a few mins to play around on here for that wet sloppy blow job you gave him?

Comment

• are you bamming away on Tyrone?

Comment

Working...
                      X