No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
    spoon23, i answered your dumb questions. now answer mine.

if pac asked for head would you give him one?be honest and answer the question.
    Are you dumb? Why would a straight guy do that?

Only guys who is into Floyd fashion and likes being reared are most likely to be into that shyit doll.

And those who are euphoric when they get rammed with a BAMBAMBAM thudding sound as if it's pure music to their ears are the suspects here Missy..

Hmm.. I don't really have to elaborate on that anymore.. The crumbs point to guys who are likely into Travolta sticking it in are sure fire to do that kind of stuff hahahaha!

OH TYRONE!!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
    Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2017, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Well that is what many Floyd fans point to! So once you show them this then you pop up.

Go analyze rounds ... start with round #3. If Floyd loses that round its 115-113 on 2 scorecards. Then check out some other rounds ....

but start with round #3. You give your views then I will come back with mine.
      Shoulder-roll won't show up bud. He just quacked a few pages back and to this day has disintegrated in shame and is now no where to be found. I've given him too much crow to eat to even make himself try to make up a dumbass case for himself again.

The guy's fake Ph. D of the sweet science has been exposed. He can't shoulder-roll ever again HAHAHAHA!

Captains log star date 2017, 13 of FEB, It's been several days now.. ShoulderRoll is still ducking. Still no sign of intelligence from a flowmo minion. Not a whisper of hope that he is still breathing.. All signs of life that he is still alive is most likely faint at this point. Shame and torment has eaten him up.

Captains log 1-27-2017

lmao, I've explained to you how to score in boxing. We have actually just established scoring criteria and all of a sudden poof! you disappear out of thin air for 3 days lol

Your ring generalship which by the way is only one category of 4 categories, is not the end all and be all. And besides, the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both did land duh..

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING: TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

WHO GOT HIT MORE?

Pac landed more as video has shown. 17-9 - You can't debunk it

Pac was in control of the center of the ring and pushed Floyd to the ropes outscoring him in the process - ADVANTAGE PAC (RING GENERAL) - You can't debunk it

Pac by outscoring Floyd means his defense had less holes than Floyd - ADVANTAGE PAC (BETTER DEFENSE) - You can't debunk it

Pac landed the cleaner more effective punches - ADVANTAGE PAC (LANDED THE CLEANER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES) - You can't debunk it

Pac was the effective aggressor since he was landing his shots 17-9 and pushing floyd back with his pressure and was effective IN controlling the center of the ring in this round. - ADVANTAGE PAC (THE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSOR) - You can't debunk it

I REST MY CASE.

# go back to kindergarten boxing lolololol

# damn that was easy

# It's time for you to eat crow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      . One video. if you can prove to me Pac lost this round. You win, if you can't. You have to eat some crow. deal?

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Ok, I'll debunk your video.
      Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-13-2017, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Shoulder-roll won't show up bud. He just quacked a few pages back and to this day has disintegrated in shame and is now no where to be found. I've given him too much crow to eat to even make himself try to make up a dumbass case for himself again.

The guy's fake Ph. D of the sweet science has been exposed. He can't shoulder-roll ever again HAHAHAHA!

Captains log star date 2017, 13 of FEB, It's been several days now.. ShoulderRoll is still ducking. Still no sign of intelligence from a flowmo minion. Not a whisper of hope that he is still breathing.. All signs of life that he is still alive is most likely faint at this point. Shame and torment has eaten him up.

Captains log 1-27-2017

lmao, I've explained to you how to score in boxing. We have actually just established scoring criteria and all of a sudden poof! you disappear out of thin air for 3 days lol

Your ring generalship which by the way is only one category of 4 categories, is not the end all and be all. And besides, the only way your theory that a boxer can win a round without throwing a punch is that IF both combatants didn't land at all, then a judge will give it to the one who looks in control of the 2, which wasn't the case in the round we were arguing as both did land duh..

THE ESSENCE OF BOXING: TO HIT AND NOT GET HIT

WHO GOT HIT MORE?

Pac landed more as video has shown. 17-9 - You can't debunk it

Pac was in control of the center of the ring and pushed Floyd to the ropes outscoring him in the process - ADVANTAGE PAC (RING GENERAL) - You can't debunk it

Pac by outscoring Floyd means his defense had less holes than Floyd - ADVANTAGE PAC (BETTER DEFENSE) - You can't debunk it

Pac landed the cleaner more effective punches - ADVANTAGE PAC (LANDED THE CLEANER MORE EFFECTIVE PUNCHES) - You can't debunk it

Pac was the effective aggressor since he was landing his shots 17-9 and pushing floyd back with his pressure and was effective IN controlling the center of the ring in this round. - ADVANTAGE PAC (THE EFFECTIVE AGGRESSOR) - You can't debunk it

I REST MY CASE.

# go back to kindergarten boxing lolololol

# damn that was easy

# It's time for you to eat crow HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sorry bud, you weren't able to. You fuvked up. It's time for your meal now.

OR YOU CAN JUST HIDE IN SHAME HAHAHAHAHA

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!

Comment

Are you dumb? Why would a straight guy do that?

Only guys who is into Floyd fashion and likes being reared are most likely to be into that shyit doll.

And those who are euphoric when they get rammed with a BAMBAMBAM thudding sound as if it's pure music to their ears are the suspects here Missy..

Hmm.. I don't really have to elaborate on that anymore.. The crumbs point to guys who are likely into Travolta sticking it in are sure fire to do that kind of stuff hahahaha!

OH TYRONE!!!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

so pretty much your admitting that you are a closet ****! HAHA, you do know that your idol thinks gays are worse than animals? How does that make you feel knowing that you are a closet ****?

Comment

so pretty much your admitting that you are a closet ****! HAHA, you do know that your idol thinks gays are worse than animals? How does that make you feel knowing that you are a closet ****?
            What is this reverse psychology 101? Lol

That's your department Missy, I can't be a closet **** such as you (sorry for exposing you in this forum btw) since I'm 100% pure man beef perfection doll hehehe!

****'s wish to get some, but all they are left is to yearn for it, no more no less hehehe!

How do I feel for pac's advocacy for gays?

BURN THEM ALL HAHAHA!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-14-2017, 02:30 AM.

Comment

What is this reverse psychology 101? Lol

That's your department Missy, I can't be a closet **** such as you (sorry for exposing you in this forum btw) since I'm 100% pure man beef perfection doll hehehe!

****'s wish to get some, but all they are left is to yearn for it, no more no less hehehe!

How do I feel for pac's advocacy for gays?

BURN THEM ALL HAHAHA!!

burn them all? you really want to burn both your dads?

Comment

• spoon23, would you be jealous if you saw travolta banging your dad in the a$$ since thats your job??

Comment

burn them all? you really want to burn both your dads?
                  After all the humiliation that I've caused you from all my masterful debunking of your lame, nonsensical and baseless arguments. I grow tired of your failure to defend your queer master Floyd. I am sorry, but after all the breaks I gave you, and you still have nothing to show for, I have no choice, but to put you in the sidelines. You can still be here, but don't expect your tampon enraged drivel will be given much thought in here. You are now considered a nuisance. Since all you ever think about is gay shyit.

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-15-2017, 05:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CtrlAltDefeat View Post
                    spoon doing a good job of disrupting the illusion that mayweather won that fight easy!!

Thanks brotha' when the truth is on your side. It just comes out effortlessly. All in the wrist homes.

Comment

After all the humiliation that I've caused you from all my masterful debunking of your lame, nonsensical and baseless arguments. I grow tired of your failure to defend your queer master Floyd. I am sorry, but after all the breaks I gave you, and you still have nothing to show for, I have no choice, but to put you in the sidelines. You can still be here, but don't expect your tampon enraged drivel will be given much thought in here. You are now considered a nuisance. Since all you ever think about is gay shyit.

ROFL, says the guy who talks about travolta every post HAHAHA. burning pac-tards is easy. you guys step on your own dick every post from false facts to fake made up compuboxs ROFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X