No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    LMAO! His Blake comment towards Canelo. Clowning on De La Fishnets. So funny. I like unfiltered stuff.

Too Manny Excuses wears me out. God, tight socks, talking to God. I want Manny to return to his PED & whoring ways. He was better back then.

I feel bad that PAC knocked himself out by tripping on Marquez' foot.
    Officially pact@rds believe it should be a KO win for Manny. Marquez just happened to be there, his fist was the fist PAC KO'ed himself on.
    He said years ago there is always an excuse

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
      "How can a fighter be fighter of the decade, when he lost in the decade? I been undefeated and champion over a decade!"

good point....accolades are just popularity contests....hell Fury deserved fighter of the year more than Canelo.....he beat the long reigning heavyweight champion...go figure, ring is owned by Canelo's promoter
      Floyd pointing out the truth that Manny isn't fighter of the decade is accurate.
      Manny and his Manny excuses just make him look bad. Tight socks have caused many great fighters to lose.

I believe I can fly, but I gotta buy a plane ticket. Fanatics believe whoever or whatever they are going to believe. I feel for the PAC fans, the brain washed bunch, who can only see PAC winning.

The truth for them does not matter. PAC has never lost, everyone else cheats.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 01-15-2016, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Floyd pointing out the truth that Manny isn't fighter of the decade are accurate.
        Manny and his Manny excuses just make him look bad. Tight socks have caused many great fighters to lose.

I believe I can fly, but I gotta buy a plane ticket. Fanatics believe whoever or whatever they are going to believe. I feel for the PAC fans, the brain washed bunch, who can only see PAC winning.

The truth for them does not matter. PAC has never lost, everyone else cheats.
        Not the fighter who avoided drug testing since a lost to a past prime Morales, took unknowbn pre workout drinks at his coachs admission, wanted 2 or more weeks for ODST cut off dates....they cant really be that slow

if you are not cheating....well....take the damn drug test

WhO turns down money like that who isn't cheating and nobody had the balls to answer this question on NSB from 2009-2016

Comment

• Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          Not the fighter who avoided drug testing since a lost to a past prime Morales, took unknowbn pre workout drinks at his coachs admission, wanted 2 or more weeks for ODST cut off dates....they cant really be that slow

if you are not cheating....well....take the damn drug test

WhO turns down money like that who isn't cheating and nobody had the balls to answer this question on NSB from 2009-2016
          PAC lost in all motions. His fanatical fans may never get over it. Only time will tell. I have done volunteer work, after the earthquake in Japan, the people appreciated it.

My volunteer work now is to lead yards of tards to the truth. PAC just lost. He just lost!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post

I still wonder what Floyd's defenders say about this.
            Considerthis did say something. He said Floyd scored in this exchange lol

I tell you man Floyd can never go wrong in their book. Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Umm...wtf are you talking about? Show me where i said anything about that exchange. Now you can add flat out lying to being a troll, responding to your own alts posts, quoting month old posts, and bumping your own thread. Lol you are a complete hack

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

I wonder if you will continue to live in PACT@rd pain forever??

Your attempts to restore your Pinoy God to greatness only show how hurt & desperate you are. Cherry picking slow mo videos as the fight fades from memories. I have seen so many better fights in 2015. Yet you are stuck in time... Slow Motion time. You are the ultimate Slow Mo ****. Licking taint all day every day. Ask a mod to fix your cum guzzling SIG.

Let it go..... Floyd won easily anyway.... Let it go....

Comment

You and spoon need to get a room!!!

LMAO
                  Yo yo wait just a minute there I'm not gonna spoon in a room with spoon.
                  You are right about on thing though, I haven't gotten over that event on May 2nd 2015

Seriously here's the deal. The reason why I haven't gotten over it is because I feel ripped off and quite frankly the sport was damaged by that event. So much hype and so little action in a sport that is literally defined by violence. The premise is to hit and not be hit, unfortunately all we got was "not be Hit" and NO HITTING.

Could you imagine what would have happened if Floyd fought on May 2nd 2015 for Legacy and for the fans who paid big bucks instead of for himself? It would not have bothered me if he literally beat Manny and landed big punches, instead he played it safe a sqeaked a decision. That's what I can't get over.
                  I can't get over how someone can rip off the majority of the fans by creating a sparring match and then be arrogant about it and flash the check right in front of us.

I will get over it once someone can carry the torch and bring some POSITIVE excitement back to boxing. Then we can move on from the worst era of the last 50 years because of 2 fighters named Mayweather and Klitschko.

People love and respect Warriors. They were not warriors and the sport has suffered because of that.

May 2nd 2015 was the day boxing became a side sport like Arena Football or Pro Volleyball to the general public. It'll be at least a decade before boxing resesitates and I can't get over that.

Comment

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
                    Yo yo wait just a minute there I'm not gonna spoon in a room with spoon.
                    You are right about on thing though, I haven't gotten over that event on May 2nd 2015

Seriously here's the deal. The reason why I haven't gotten over it is because I feel ripped off and quite frankly the sport was damaged by that event. So much hype and so little action in a sport that is literally defined by violence. The premise is to hit and not be hit, unfortunately all we got was "not be Hit" and NO HITTING.

Could you imagine what would have happened if Floyd fought on May 2nd 2015 for Legacy and for the fans who paid big bucks instead of for himself? It would not have bothered me if he literally beat Manny and landed big punches, instead he played it safe a sqeaked a decision. That's what I can't get over.
                    I can't get over how someone can rip off the majority of the fans by creating a sparring match and then be arrogant about it and flash the check right in front of us.

I will get over it once someone can carry the torch and bring some POSITIVE excitement back to boxing. Then we can move on from the worst era of the last 50 years because of 2 fighters named Mayweather and Klitschko.

People love and respect Warriors. They were not warriors and the sport has suffered because of that.

May 2nd 2015 was the day boxing became a side sport like Arena Football or Pro Volleyball to the general public. It'll be at least a decade before boxing resesitates and I can't get over that.
                    I agree completely!! Well said!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
                      Umm...wtf are you talking about? Show me where i said anything about that exchange. Now you can add flat out lying to being a troll, responding to your own alts posts, quoting month old posts, and bumping your own thread. Lol you are a complete hack
                      So what DO you think about it?
                      Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 01-15-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X