No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
    they put floyd's name in the red corner but it was actually Pac who was on the red corner.

again judges score fights by corner not by name so what the judges were seeing live when the fight was happening was Pac on the red corner.

to give you an example all judges don't know who are fighting. all they know is fighter a vs fighter b.

the fighters are introduced by buffer, on the red corner fighter a from timbuktu and on the blue corner fighter b from lalaland. now all three judges knows who was on the red corner which is fighter a do they really care to know the name or how those names are even pronounced?

now the scoring begins at the end of the round, they put their score looking at the colors and not the name of the fighters.

(come to think of it, can somebody check if Pac and Floyd were introduced right with their corresponding corners?)

becasue if they were then that fight was really fishy. really really fishy

so the mistakes you are talking about is not a valid point.

400 million dollars worth of a fight and they don't know who's supposed to be on what corner? that's a lot of bull.

Even if the judges scored it for Blue corner, Floyd would still won becasue Floyd was actually on the blue corner and they will just say the same, ther was a mistake in the form.

Pac would never win that fight. never.
    Vegas was in on the act since the start of the promotions. They've put money on Floyd to win, bookies calculated the odds. Pac wasn't going to win it even if he did. The scam was on and it showed.

Pac wasn't even allowed in his dressing room to drink Gatorade or take his vitamins. It was operation win at all cost for team Floyd aka team Vegas from the get go.. TUE 3 weeks after a fight while Pac can't even take legal taradol shots. Shows the biased in full effect.

The only way Pac would have won if he blasted Floyd and put him on a stretcher any other way Floyd wins it.

Very true Rath. This Floyd lickers only wants to derail the truth from coming out. Good points Rath. I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Vegas was in on the act since the start of the promotions. They've put money on Floyd to win, bookies calculated the odds. Pac wasn't going to win it even if he did. The scam was on and it showed.

Pac wasn't even allowed in his dressing room to drink Gatorade or take his vitamins. It was operation win at all cost for team Floyd aka team Vegas from the get go.. TUE 3 weeks after a fight while Pac can't even take legal taradol shots. Shows the biased in full effect.

The only way Pac would have won if he blasted Floyd and put him on a stretcher any other way Floyd wins it.

Very true Rath. This Floyd lickers only wants to derail the truth from coming out. Good points Rath. I agree.
      They intentionally made the form wrong.

because they are not sure if the judges will play by the agreement.

it was a win-win situation.

judges scores it for red Floyd wins - (Floyd name was on the red corner)

judges scored it for Blue Floyd still wins. - (Floyd was actually on the Blue corner)

Comment

the question is very simple, how do jugges scores the bout be it they know the fighters or not?

the form was in the judges hands way before the fight starts, why none of them pointed out the discrepancy?

no outrage? then why Floyd was booed?

hey is your duty finish or you are cheating the company doing NSB instead of your JOB?
        Judges score fights based on different criteria. Punches landed, quality of punches, ring generalship and plenty of other things. While their scorecard does have the corner on it, if also has the f*** name of the fighter above that.

But you conveniently forget that to make room for your silly conspiracy theories.
        It's sad really. Rath you are a sad pathetic human being. Seek help, get a job or better yet get a girlfriend. I suspect you're in desperate need of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
          Judges score fights based on different criteria. Punches landed, quality of punches, ring generalship and plenty of other things. While their scorecard does have the corner on it, if also has the f*** name of the fighter above that.

But you conveniently forget that to make room for your silly conspiracy theories.
          It's sad really. Rath you are a sad pathetic human being. Seek help, get a job or better yet get a girlfriend. I suspect you're in desperate need of both.
          to which corner do the judges put those criteria?

hey genius one, did you forgot that there was a discrepancy in the form?

RED conrers name was Floyd

Blue corners name was Pac?

your argument will hold if red corner was Floyd on the form but on the ring it was Pac

do you get it now.

again i ask you why none of the judges raises the issue with NSAC about the discrepancy in the form when they already have it way before the fight starts.

or if it was only given at the end of the round they could have noticed it and raised the issue.

do i have to repeat that unlike you i don't need job to live and support my family.

girlfriends? is it relevant to the red corner and the blue corner we are talking about?

why are geniuses like this?

considerthis talked about my daddy's penis while in the middle of a discussion

alleyescrying talked about my mum's vagina

now you are talking about Girlfriends.

maybe geniuses think alike
          Last edited by Rath; 12-13-2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

to which corner do the judges put those criteria?

hey genius one, did you forgot that there was a discrepancy in the form?

RED conrers name was Floyd

Blue corners name was Pac?

your argument will hold if red corner was Floyd on the form but on the ring it was Pac

do you get it now.

again i ask you why none of the judges raises the issue with NSAC about the discrepancy in the form when they already have it way before the fight starts.

or if it was only given at the end of the round they could have noticed it and raised the issue.

do i have to repeat that unlike you i don't need job to live and support my family.

girlfriends? is it relevant to the red corner and the blue corner we are talking about?

why are geniuses like this?

considerthis talked about my daddy's penis while in the middle of a discussion

alleyescrying talked about my mum's vagina

now you are talking about Girlfriends.

maybe geniuses think alike
            You're an idiot troll.
            I'm done with you.
            Enjoy your welfare check.

Comment

ignoring my post now?

my points hits the mark and you can not say anything about it.
              Brother Rath,

I wish the boxing historians would let us know how many times the red corner was mistaken for the blue corner.

Just like an ex post facto T U E for an IV, which I never heard of before!

But, Dave Moretti wrote that Floyd won. Once the score cards are collected, the judges can't take them back and change the scores, or edit them!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrrod02 View Post
                You're an idiot troll.
                I'm done with you.
                Enjoy your welfare check.
                you are done or you lost?

i am not in murica

i don't need job nor do i need food stamps or welfare cheques or checks?

oh genius knows which is the correct spelling.

go log off now and work, or you can not feed yourself or your family

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Brother Rath,

I wish the boxing historians would let us know how many times the red corner was mistaken for the blue corner.

Just like an ex post facto T U E for an IV, which I never heard of before!

But, Dave Moretti wrote that Floyd won. Once the score cards are collected, the judges can't take them back and change the scores, or edit them!
                  answer me this if you can.

1. judges saw the discrepancy on the form Floyd was on the red corner on the form but it was pac right there in the red corner in front of them, why did they not raise this issue with NSAC?

2. Why did Moretti have to write Floyds name on his score cards?

3. Were the other 2 judges wrote Floyd's name on theri scorecards too?

4. Was it the standard procedure to write name in their scorecards?

Comment

• [QUOTE=Rath;16321342]answer me this if you can.

1. judges saw the discrepancy on the form Floyd was on the red corner on the form but it was pac right there in the red corner in front of them, why did they not raise this issue with NSAC?

Answer: I don't know.

Answer: ask moretti, I am not a NSAC sanctioned anything.. Except, I have been in a few Texas hold 'em games won a bit, but lost right away.

Answer: it doesn't appear that the other two judges wrote anything. But I have not seen all the cards moretti has submitted is his very long career of judging fights. One score card shows me nothing about his tendencies to write in the comments section.

Answer: not sure what is standard procedure or not. See above.
                    But the fact that the section of the score card exists kinda indicates it is there for a reason??? Right???

Peace Rath!!!

Zaroku

Comment

answer me this if you can.

Additionally, if PACs team thought it was important wouldn't they have pursued it with vigor???

PAC has a team of lawyers, part of the Who's Your Daddy, All inclusive Arum fist Fvucing package. Bob, who is a lawyer himself, would pursue this if it had Merit. In my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                      X