Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by craigus1990 View Post
    My mistake.
    You have however posted edited videos in the past and "submitted"
    These are not the same vids. These are full rounds. If you want to argue about these videos. Then be my guest and time stamp it.

Trying to discredit a video that isn't the same one just shows your motives. These are unsliced unbiased full rounds of rounds that were disputed.

The author of this video is a big fan of the sport and only cares for the truth.

You want to argue. Time stamp and will discuss. But I assure you all punches landed are all recorded.

And the true winner of those rounds were Pac's.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-26-2015, 02:03 AM.

Comment

After watching Fury Klitschko the Floyd Manny fight now looks like The Thrilla In Manilla

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        Fury wins, and this is all you can talk about. MOVE THE **** ON. MANNY LOST, GET OVER IT
        Yes he did. Fury won. Loved it.

Now why so angry?

Obvious much.. Sorry buddy, it's time to spread the good news!

If you can't take the heat the exit is just around the corner.

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Nearly 7 months later...really? Surely there have to more important issues in your life that take priority over this?

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
            Nearly 7 months later...really? Surely there have to more important issues in your life that take priority over this?
            Yup it's great to tell the truth to boxing fans. As we boxing fans even talk about ancient fights because that's just our nature.

I cannot believe why people argue about the video and slow motion..... NBA, Tennis, etc have slow motion replay to see, if the referees made the right call and reverse it if not.

Obviously the judges weren't as the video tells the real story.

What I saw in the fight was that Pac threw the harder punches. Floyd was like tapping, hugging, and running scared. Some people call Floyd's style sweet science, I call it riding on boxing's loopholes... It doesnt take a genius to run and hug.

Cheers!

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
              No...there aren't. I'm confident that he's a complete loser with absolutely nothing going on lol.

Comment

Why do flowmos have such a problem with boxing fans doing slowmo analytical breakdowns ?? hmmmm i wonder LOL

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  For telling the truth. I'm a fan lol

I just call it how I see. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Truth cuts like butter.
                  Butter cuts? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love butter!

Comment

Pac deserved the win based on landing the cleaner punches. the majorty of floyd's punches fell short or were grazing punches while the majority of pac's were flush shots. also compubox was a complete joke. did my own compubox analysis and had floyd landing only 10 more punches with over half of his punches being jabs. when you factor in that 90 percent of pac's punches were power shots and were much cleaner than floyds than pac should have won.

usually its floyd who lands the cleaner punches and makes his opponent not land cleanly but this time it was the opposite and yet he still won. cotto-canelo was a very similar fight but canelo got the decision because he landed cleaner. cotto moved around and "controlled the action" whatever that means but who was landing cleaner? canelo. and who was landing cleaner in floyd-pac? pac yet we have two different outcomes. in pac-marquez 3 who landed more? pac by far and with much better punches than floyd was landing on pac yet the same people who had floyd beating pac said that fight was a robbery? the hypocrisy and bias is just so easy to spot.

Comment

Originally posted by torosboxing75 View Post
                      Butter cuts? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I love butter!

Manny beat Floyd with a torn shoulder and yet a roided up Floyd has the balls to call himself TBE.[TruthExposed#]

oh shyit butter cuts everywhere lmao

Last edited by Spoon23; 11-29-2015, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X