No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

First of all Xylocaine is a numbing agent. Not a performance enhancer you dumb fuvk. It only becomes one when you put it in a fighters fists because it numbs the hands which in turns gives a fighter an extra edge in punching since he doesn't have to worry of any pain from punching bone to bone.

You know who does that? It's Froid.

He's been doing it in most of his fights. Pac uses his for his shoulder injury. Floyd uses to get an edge. That's the difference.

That's where you take another 0.

This will be my last post to your PED crap. This is not about PEDs. Go somewhere else if you want to go off topic.

I never said Xylocaine was a performance enhancer you illiterate bum. Obviously you can’t read. The only documented fighter to use a ****tail of numbing agents is PACQUIAO.

240B9FCE-C3FB-4D0B-B3C9-1E0B54EE26FA.jpegDB611342-506A-4295-9E80-BE751B74A065.jpeg

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Nash has his views and he is almost always right. I have offered plenty. I have stated the 2 rounds Pac won (4,6), I have stated that it was not a great fight because Mayweather won so easily, and I have stated that Pac was very lucky 3 times vs Marquez. You must respect that Nash is a first-ballot, BoxingScene Hall of Famer. Nash out.
      I don't really care what you have to say. You are also a broken record saying this, saying that.. You can't even realize this is a thread showing evidence of who connected more. That's what this is about. Not what your opinion is.. It's about the evidences I have provided. Facts of punch connects. That's what matters. Not your opinion or opinion of others..

You haven't shown jack shyit to dispute it, because you can't. A testament to how air tight this epic thread is.

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

I never said Xylocaine was a performance enhancer you illiterate bum. Obviously you can’t read. The only documented fighter to use a ****tail of numbing agents is PACQUIAO.

****tail? The guy has a legitimate injury that you seem to forget since it doesn't fit your narrative you dumbass.

So Floyd getting IVs in his house okay with you? Not shady at all? It's fine with you? Yes??

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-07-2021, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

So Floyd getting IVs in his house okay with you? Not shady at all? It's fine with you?
          If you’re an athlete or have competed at a high level you should know they are perfectly fine. Obviously you don’t have an athletic bone in your body. Pacquiao taking drugs on WADA banned list is ok with you? You know your boy has been exposed. If the commission had decided to take that to court your boy career would’ve been over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amir Imam View Post

If you’re an athlete or have competed at a high level you should know they are perfectly fine. Obviously you don’t have an athletic bone in your body. Pacquiao taking drugs on WADA banned list is ok with you? You know your boy has been exposed. If the commission had decided to take that to court your boy career would’ve been over.
            lol see how lame you are. You can't even see how shady AF Floyd is using those IVs, while Pac with a legitimate reason for taking those meds didn't get one and still you think he is a the one you should point your finger at lmao.

Like stop it. Your double standards are just all over the place.

Pac actually did need those meds but didn't get one on the night of the fight and you still crying even if he had a torn rotator cuff.

You can't even accept Pac had a torn rotator cuff goin into the fight that's why he needed those drugs you mentioned that aren't even performance enhancers lmao

Your reaching way too far that you can't cash in.

https://www.latinpost.com/articles/5...ining-camp.htm

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery. (KOBE BRYANT'S SURGEON. RIP KOBE)

I don't expect you to accept reality. So I'll just keep it simple for you. Let's agree to disagree. I can't argue with ****** and obviously I caught you with your biased double standard. You got no integrity, and besides this thread is not about PEDS.

Get in the program.

Carry on.

Manny Pacquiao was denied injection for shoulder problem before fight

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...-before-fight/
            Last edited by Spoon23; 08-08-2021, 07:24 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blowblow View Post
              mayweather cannot live his perfect career without cheating. he accused anyone for cheating but forgot to look at himself who has been TUE.. i wonder why his fans still thinks he was clean.. he destroyed boxing long time ago..
              I don't know the answer to that, but I do know..

Floyd would never fight Pacman again, it's comparable to being chased by a rabid dog.. it's traumatic, really.. an experience you don't want to happen again.. no amount of money can make Floyd fight Pac again.. we all know Pac will make Floyd bleed if given a chance. Evidences points to that.

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-18-2021, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• This thread is still going on strong? Pac lost. It’s over, he avoided Floyd for years and then when they fought he looked like an amateur.
                The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Pac lost get over it
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• In slow motion Spoon23 is eating pinoy food(pood-Tagalog)

I used to yank his chain year after year.

I told him that he needed a PAC MAN love doll-anatomically correct to comfort him.

Floyd is rich, retired, and spoon23 is stuck.

Ployd- ruined spoon23’s life.

When JMM4 put pac to sleep, several people in the Philippines died of heart attacks.

Comment

• Nash watched this fight and scored it 118-110 Mayweather, same as the rest of the sane world did. He repeated the fight and the score was the same. This week, in October 2021, Nash rewatched Marquez vs Pac 1,2,3, and came to the conclusion that Pac fans should be delighted with the 3 gifts he got from those fights, and forget about the beating he took from TBE Mayweather. Marquez smoked Pac 4x, yet he had to nail him to the canvas to get one win! You want to investigate fights? Start with those. Nash out. Nash inducted himself, on merit, into the Boxingscene Hall of Fame. He resides in England - Till this day!

Comment

Working...
                      X