No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Just accept Nash out's official score of 118-110 and move on. It was one of the easiest fights to score anyone will ever see, and Mayweather dealt with Pac's style very easily, whereas Pac couldn't deal with Mayweather's style. Nash out - boxing expert.
    lol You've been going in here hundreds of times trying to defend Floyd in this epic thread. Not once have you disputed the thread topic, because you can't. Story of all the Fl0mos in here.

Carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Exactly, all that is left are these Floyd fan girls coming in here whining and crying because I've exposed their Fraudulent hero. Not even one of these floyd diehards have won an argument with me lmao

All they do is attack me and not the thread topic. Shows how affected they are. Such an insecure fan base, they are like how teenage girls that go crazy over boy bands. That's how fuvked up these fools are.

They rather make it about me when I'm just a mere messenger of facts. It is truly remarkable, after all these years, they are still having no argument to dispute these chronicled videos memorializing the truth, no argument to support Floyd's lame performance in the ring against a man with a torn rotator cuff. He had all the advantages going in the fight. All he can muster with all those IV rehydration is to run and clinch his way to a bore-fest.

These floyd pompom shakers after pages upon pages of being in my epic thread 'till to this day have no rebuttal to this fort knox thread exposing this fluke win showcasing documented videos of true punch connects. Not even one single Floyd fan after all these years was able to dispute these epic videos as you have worded perfectly described as "CONCLUSIVELY." Not one after all this time, not one was able to defend Floyd's win. A testament to how air tight this epic thread has showcased why Floyd's win was a mere farce.

All that are left for these Floyd fans to do is pitch fork this thread and hate the messenger for giving fight fans the greatest thread ever made in NSB history. Almost 800k boxing fans have seen this epic thread.

And the cherry on top. Floyd would have had more money if he had rematched Pacquiao to close this rivalry. He said, he wanted a rematch as documented in this thread, but the fact he couldn't muster the courage to get inside the ring with Manny for more than 5 years now truly shows who truly is ducking who in this rivalry.

Floyd, instead, settled in fighting 0-0 and 0-1 fighters is actually the best argument to show why he can't dance with Pacquiao. He knows deep down getting another fluke win against a 2 armed Pac with a fixed rotator cuff will be too much for him to defend keeping his beloved 0. He knows in a second fight, no amount of corrupt money he puts in Vegas, can save his sorry ass in a rematch.

The ship has sailed. Pac won without throwing a punch. Pac's legacy is being written even more as he fights another young hungry UNDEFEATED LION for the 2nd time in a span of 2 years.

Looking at the top of this page. You can see the Floyd fans club in full effect biatching again hehe.. It's delicious to see these Floyd pompom shakers seething with hate. Shows how affected they truly are.

THE BOMB SQUAD

GOING OFF TOPIC TO HATE ON THE MAIN MAN SPOON23 WHEN IT'S NEVER ABOUT ME.
      Agreed spoon.

This thread would never have reached 800 pages without having a significant degree of legitimacy.

​​​​​​As you yourself mentioned, these Floyd fans are incapable of forming an argument that isnt easily torn apart in seconds.

It's sad how they take turns returning to post in this thread just for the sake of making it look like they have a meaningful argument. But truth is all they can resort to are ad hominem attacks since they know they've lost the argument years ago.

I do believe they have all watched your videos, and it fills them with rage to see Floyd get beat at his own game by a one-armed midget. It is clear as day from the videos that Manny outlanded Floyd by a significant margin, not to mention landing cleaner punches on average.

This is not even mentioning that these idiots turn a blind eye to Floyd's illegal ivs that were only retroactively approved by an organization he had to pay himself. Nor does it seem to register with them that Floyd personally paying usada presents a conflict of interest and calls into question how clean Floyd actually is (e.g. Abnormal te ratios that were never subjected to further testing).

That said when I see a reply saying Floyd easily won so and so rounds, I tend to just ignore it. Based on above observations, it's obvious they are just saying that in hopes of getting positive reinforcement from their fellow Floyd fans who are equally incapable of responding to the actual topic.

Any objective viewer would have to agree this was at worst a draw for Manny, if you give every close round to floyd.

Comment

• It seems that no one has actually tried to dispute your original point. Seems like they can't because all the empirical evidence shows that Pacquiao won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post

Agreed spoon.

This thread would never have reached 800 pages without having a significant degree of legitimacy.

​​​​​​As you yourself mentioned, these Floyd fans are incapable of forming an argument that isnt easily torn apart in seconds.

It's sad how they take turns returning to post in this thread just for the sake of making it look like they have a meaningful argument. But truth is all they can resort to are ad hominem attacks since they know they've lost the argument years ago.

I do believe they have all watched your videos, and it fills them with rage to see Floyd get beat at his own game by a one-armed midget. It is clear as day from the videos that Manny outlanded Floyd by a significant margin, not to mention landing cleaner punches on average.

This is not even mentioning that these idiots turn a blind eye to Floyd's illegal ivs that were only retroactively approved by an organization he had to pay himself. Nor does it seem to register with them that Floyd personally paying usada presents a conflict of interest and calls into question how clean Floyd actually is (e.g. Abnormal te ratios that were never subjected to further testing).

That said when I see a reply saying Floyd easily won so and so rounds, I tend to just ignore it. Based on above observations, it's obvious they are just saying that in hopes of getting positive reinforcement from their fellow Floyd fans who are equally incapable of responding to the actual topic.

Any objective viewer would have to agree this was at worst a draw for Manny, if you give every close round to floyd.
          Yep. Excellent points. I call the ones you're referring to 'floydieaholics'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post

Agreed spoon.

Yup. You said bud. Just the IVs alone should be enough to delegitimize this fight, and yet these Floyd fan girls turn a blind eye on the truth. Not to mention Page after pages of Floyd fans going in here with nothing to defend their man.

Imagine that a one armed Midget made Floyd a grown ass IV man run and hug for 12 ***** rounds to the detriment of the crowd as you can hear the boos in the rafters for such poor showing by Floyd.

He could have grown some man balls and fought Pac in a rematch this past 5 years.. but as the story goes, Floyd knew he got a fluke win. Having to test fate a second time is too RISKY for a fighter who only fights when it's a safe road ahead.

I like what this poster said. Pac and Floyd are suppose to be a rivalry.. The fact Floyd can't do it shows how much he rather not risk it of FEAR of losing. When it is all said and done, Pac won without even throwing a punch.

Originally posted by cjeagle1 View Post

Pac sustained a rotator cuff injury during training that forced him to stop training(including sparring) for 2 weeks while preparing for his match against Floyd. During the match itself the injury became a full blown tear which kind of handicapped him throughout the fight.

They should have had a rematch to determine if the result would be different without that injury. After all both Ali and Leonard lost their initial fights decisively against Frazier and Duran in their respective championship fights and then beat those same opponents just as decisively in their next 2 fights to win their respective trilogies.

Us boxing fans were denied the opportunity to have that defining trilogy in our generation because of Floyd's refusal to fight Manny again.
            PunchyPotorff PunchyPotorff likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by theungodlyman View Post
              It seems that no one has actually tried to dispute your original point. Seems like they can't because all the empirical evidence shows that Pacquiao won.
              They can't that's why these Floyd fan boys just end up pitchforking this thread and throwing tantrums at me instead and not the topic at hand. They know they can't dispute it. It's Fort Knox clear as day.

Here below is another reason why this fight stinks to high heavens.

Originally posted by topo5358 View Post
              As a long-time boxing fan, I don't mind paying for watching a good fight. I do mind paying to see a boxing match and instead I'm forced to watch a footrace/grappling match as was the case with Mayweather/Pac. Jab, jab, run, run, tie up, ref break, repeat for 12 rounds is tedious, not enjoyable. It really robs the fighter with superior chops and conditioning from putting on a good show and robs the audience from seeing one. It's like watching a couple of MMA grapplers and that's where that type of strategy belongs. Championship fights are supposed to be 12 rounds of boxing, 3 minute rounds, not 30-45 seconds of boxing each round.
              Well said. I agree. It spoils everything that makes boxing great.

The game in it's essence is about. Hit and not get hit. It's not about Hit and grab for dear life.

Comment

• -cYC_AFu0UFS6AjtIvbevMPqLfkPgr9DV80x0Lj8ia-mNfBQWsuaWAYyQWgOjPnp-CDxSVGSE05NQpLzyOC1fICVO44Qe1Lk.jpg
                This is a good representation of this thread
                travestyny travestyny likes this.

Comment

• QUOTE=Scopedog;n30998851]
                  This is a good representation of this thread[/QUOTE]

GOING OFF TOPIC TO HATE ON THE MAIN MAN SPOON23 SHOWS HOW OBVIOUSLY AFFECTED THESE LADS ARE TO THIS DAY.

Here is another example of what I've turned Floyd fans in this forum. They have become vandals and vagabonds with nothing to defend their hero. Like in all 700 plus pages of this epic thread. I've turned them into senseless posters who got nothing to offer in this thread into mere vagabonds. lurkers with nothing to offer.

Who can blame them.. They have no means to defend the obvious. A fluke win is a fluke win and forever will be a fluke win. As chronicled in the most read epic thread in the history of NSB. Almost 800k. It's Fort Knox impenetrable.

Originally posted by Toyman View Post

Agreed spoon.

Here's a bonus material from djtmal. Brain Mazique summarized how pathetic this fight was.. Nailed it on point. Fl0mos still can't see through the filth hehe..

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                  Floyd Mayweather Was Smart to Make Manny Pacquiao Bout 'Boring'

BRIAN MAZIQUE
                  MAY 09, 2015If you could describe the Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao bout in one word, what would it be?

Dull, overrated or boring? Plenty of fans, respected boxing journalists such as Larry Merchant and fighters like Sergey Kovalev used the "B" word when describing the fight. Who is the person taking most of the criticism for the way the fight transpired? The winner, of course.

Insert Floyd excuses here:

Comment

• Cranky because I'm right aren't you

Comment

• Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                      Cranky because I'm right aren't you
                      lol a Vagabond who can't even comprehend what was written.

What is right is to this day is that your kind are incapable of forming an argument that isnt easily torn apart in seconds.

Yeah, that's what's right.

Comment

Working...
                      X