No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Start with the front page videos. Pick a round. Argue about it then we can discuss.

Meanwhile.. Did you see this 0-1 fighter do this to Floyd? ****n' embarrassing to watch.. Floyd looks like a pinata..

Yes, I did see Logan throw that 50 punch flurry and land none of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post

Yes, I did see Logan throw that 50 punch flurry and land none of them.
      Wrong thread, but you can squat all you want.. Used to Floyd fans whining here with no substance. You know the usual.

FLOYD: "WILL LOGAN FLOYD HIT THE CANVAS? ABSOLUTELY!"

https://twitter.com/laquanthe46th/st...295106048?s=20

ONLY THING THAT WAS IN THE CANVAS WAS FLOYD'S EGO

Comment

• Max Kellerman giving a statement showcasing Pac has the case for the Best P4P ever.

Floyd's admittance. Who's the toughest fight he had.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-08-2021, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• I hate to be the bearer of bad news but according to the record books Pac lost..... I was pretty sure that was public record but apparently it isn't. I'm sorry for the bad news.

Comment

• Who cares about this? Floyd won the fight but was clearly worried he would lose any rematch. So ultimately Pac wins.
            The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
              Duran wants the Present Canelo to have a rematch with Floyd. His reason. He thinks if it's Pacquiao.. Floyd will still be running around holding his balls if it was Pacquiao he fights a rematch with.

He knew he didn't beat Pacquiao and the fight he did with Pacquiao wasn't really a fight for all that runnin' and huggin' and goes to say he should fight Canelo instead since he won over him before, and the Mexicans will be watching that in Vegas and fill the hotels.

Sums it up right here.. Even the legend knows QUEER fighting didn't beat Pacquiao.

Duran: "I would like to see Canelo get the rematch with Mayweather, and I bet you that Canelo wins - because remember that [Mayweather] does not like to be beaten down. You try to beat him down and he runs around holding his [balls]. That's a fight that I would like to see him come back for, because Mayweather is going to return for a fight with Pacquiao and that is not a fight," Duran told ESPN Deportes.

"He should fight with [Canelo] for two reasons. He beat him and who are the ones who fill the Las Vegas hotels? The Mexicans do, not the gringos. The Mexicans are the ones who fill the hotels because they are not only going to see a fight, they are going to see a show, and the Mexicans are going to have fun, the American is calmer. I have studied everything."

https://www.boxingscene.com/duran-ma...o-wins--132313

DURAN about FLOYD: You try to beat him down and he runs around holding his [balls]

Damn, Duran keeping it real. va-gina boxing ain't boxing.

Ployd gets hurt bad

Comment

• spoon single-handedly continuing to destroy floyd apologists who enter this thread lol.

same story after 5 years.

Spoon posts actual undisputed video evidence of manny outlanding floyd in more than half the rounds.

Floyd fans are then left reaching for far-flung explanations of how floyd dictated the tepmo etc.

Sad part is that floyd even with his illegal iv, paid ref and spying on manny's camp couldnt even convincingly win more than 1 round against a one-armed manny.
                Spoon23 Spoon23 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                  spoon single-handedly continuing to destroy floyd apologists who enter this thread lol.

Spoon posts actual undisputed video evidence of manny outlanding floyd in more than half the rounds.

Floyd fans are then left reaching for far-flung explanations of how floyd dictated the tepmo etc.

Sad part is that floyd even with his illegal iv, paid ref and spying on manny's camp couldnt even convincingly win more than 1 round against a one-armed manny.
                  Even Spoon admit that his videos got shlt wrong....while watching in slow motion. lol

Videos were debunked long ago. Pac Lost. It's over.
                  The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

• Floyd got the win over pac. But like Bradley's and horns win over pac it's not really respected.
                    Floyd gets little credit for the win. But Floyd kept his zero and that's what's important to floyd, not to please people in the manner he won.
                    I n fact Floyd knows people wouldn't be impressed by performance
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 06-15-2021, 05:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toyman View Post
                      spoon single-handedly continuing to destroy floyd apologists who enter this thread lol.

Thanks brother! I appreciate you recognizing my efforts. Cheers!

Seeing the truth in this epic thread. An IV ridden Floyd had to cling for dear life for 12 rounds over a handicapped Pacquiao, who had to cope with a torn rotator and yet, he still manage as recorded in this epic thread, had the most number of punch connects, most number of clean shots, and was the ring general in the fight, who was not only the effective aggressor, but also had the center of the ring for majority of the rounds. That in itself is why this thread has been watched by thousands of boxing fans. Almost 800k of people seeing the truth.

Even if Floyd and to his loyal followers think it was a legit win. Deep inside, they know it's a water downed accomplishment. Floyd won against a Pacquiao that was 50% of himself, and yet.. In the eyes of many Pacquiao still won over a bigger man in Floyd who had to rely to intentional clinching which is foul in the Queensberry Rules of boxing.

That in itself is a Win for the Asian fighter. Floyd can't even dance with an injured Pacquiao. That my friend is why he is a Legend.

Icing in the cake is Floyd had a chance to rematch Paquiao in this 5 years that has past, but knew he can't win a fluke win again. A 2 armed healthy Pacquiao will be too much for him so as the story goes he stayed in Queer St. and fought youtubers instead and got beaten up by an 0-1 noob lol

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-21-2021, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X