No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

I answered, you reply with lies and ducking. Just like you ducked Spoon all these years. You finally quit this thread after getting broken down and schooled and now you’re back for more. It’s over.
    It's easy to look at our quotations here and see that you ducked the question once again

Spoon had me on ignore because he was tired of getting beat up on. The change in the site erased his ability to keep me out.

You've been proven to be a coward by your incessant ducking and I've proved it here. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

It's easy to look at our quotations here and see that you ducked the question once again

Spoon had me on ignore because he was tired of getting beat up on. The change in the site erased his ability to keep me out.

You've been proven to be a coward by your incessant ducking and I've proved it here. It's over.
      Nope, you ducked out of this thread years ago after getting cornered with sources you couldn’t refute. It’s never over. Lol.

Comment

Nope, you ducked out of this thread years ago after getting cornered with sources you couldn’t refute. It’s never over. Lol.
        Whatever you say.

When you grow a pair and decide you can answer some questions that will break your fragile emotional mind, you let me know

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post

Whatever you say.

When you grow a pair and decide you can answer some questions that will break your fragile emotional mind, you let me know
          All questions answered, your hurt feelings couldn’t handle too much truth for one day.

Comment

All questions answered, your hurt feelings couldn’t handle too much truth for one day.
            Anyone can see you ducked it

Comment

• Floyd Sr. speechless after hearing Pac Spence is on lolololol

Comment

For some reason you only believe Floyd’s side of the story, as if he is the pillar of honesty and truth. I think Mosley gives a good telling of events from his side of the story.

Q: You were in attendance for the Floyd Mayweather-Juan Manuel Marquez bout. What is your evaluation of Mayweather’s performance?

A: Well, I really couldn’t evaluate it because he fought a junior lightweight and the lightweight champion. I couldn’t tell if he actually improved or anything because he was so much bigger than the guy, but from what I had seen he looked like he has his speed back, he looked pretty sharp, but look at the opponent he was facing..

Q: After the fight you actually challenged Floyd Mayweather and many observers, according to what I have read, noted that Mayweather appeared intimidated by you. Did you get that impression at the time?

A: Well, I’ve always known that Floyd is intimidated by me. I mean, I see him out at different places and he’s intimidated, he doesn’t really want to fight me. He would much rather fight guys that he could handpick and get victories from and basically just get money. He can make money fighting Marquez, make money fighting (Manny) Pacquiao, and make money fighting the Ricky Hattons of the world, but when is he going to get in there with a welterweight again? With a real welterweight? I mean, there’s myself—the number one welterweight—and there’s (Miguel) Cotto,(Joshua) Clottey, and (Andre) Berto. We have four welterweights that he hasn’t fought.

Q: After you challenged him, a week later, Mayweather wished you good luck in your career which seemed to indicate he’s not interested in fighting you. He also mentioned that he challenged you twice, and he claims that you turned him down back in 1999 and again in 2006. Did you really turn him down?

A: Like I said, he’s really a liar. He likes to lie a lot. In 1999 there’s a film where he’s fighting in Michigan when he was fighting at 130 and I was fighting at 135, and I asked him, like when HBO does the prefight analysts talk to the fighters before they fight. I talked to him, and hopefully it’s recorded somewhere—I think it was on FX—I asked him, “Are you planning on coming up to lightweight to fight me?” And he said, “No,” He had no intention of coming to lightweight to fight me, he wanted t beat Carlos Monzon’s record. He didn’t want to come to lightweight. That’s when I jumped from lightweight to welterweight to fight Oscar De La Hoya. That was the first incident that he’s talking about, so he turned me down in 1999.

Now, the other time he’s talking about is when I fought three times—one, two, three, back-to-back-to-back—and they tried to rush me to fight him right away, like two or three months later. I said, give me a month, and we’ll do it like, I think it was in January—I said, “We’ll do it in January”. They wanted to do it in like November or December, and I said, “Give me a month and we’ll do it in January or February.” They didn’t want to do that. So they chose to fight Oscar De La Hoya. I said, “Go ahead and fight Oscar, and if you beat Oscar, then let’s get busy. Let’s do this.” He beat Oscar—he didn’t want to fight me.

He’s been turning me down. I hate when he continues to say, “Oh, he turned me down because of a tooth ache”. Yeah. I got head butted in that fight that and my tooth was loose that night. They asked me to fight Mayweather and I said, “Give me an extra month, and I’ll fight him.” He didn’t want to fight me, which was cool. He could go and fight Oscar because that’s more money. Okay. That’s cool, but after that fight if you win—fight me. He didn’t want to do that. He chose to retire or fight somebody else. I’m getting tired of that lie! They need to wipe that lie out of there. The reporters and stuff, they keep saying it, so that lie needs to be talked about.
                Ghost adding your excellent research on how lame Floyd's win was over Marquez. It's a remembrance how you downed Big Dunn. Cheers!

Comment

• Duran wants the Present Canelo to have a rematch with Floyd. His reason. He thinks if it's Pacquiao.. Floyd will still be running around holding his balls if it was Pacquiao he fights a rematch with.

He knew he didn't beat Pacquiao and the fight he did with Pacquiao wasn't really a fight for all that runnin' and huggin' and goes to say he should fight Canelo instead since he won over him before, and the Mexicans will be watching that in Vegas and fill the hotels.

Sums it up right here.. Even the legend knows QUEER fighting didn't beat Pacquiao.

Duran: "I would like to see Canelo get the rematch with Mayweather, and I bet you that Canelo wins - because remember that [Mayweather] does not like to be beaten down. You try to beat him down and he runs around holding his [balls]. That's a fight that I would like to see him come back for, because Mayweather is going to return for a fight with Pacquiao and that is not a fight," Duran told ESPN Deportes.

"He should fight with [Canelo] for two reasons. He beat him and who are the ones who fill the Las Vegas hotels? The Mexicans do, not the gringos. The Mexicans are the ones who fill the hotels because they are not only going to see a fight, they are going to see a show, and the Mexicans are going to have fun, the American is calmer. I have studied everything."

https://www.boxingscene.com/duran-ma...o-wins--132313

DURAN about FLOYD: You try to beat him down and he runs around holding his [balls]

Damn, Duran keeping it real. va-gina boxing ain't boxing.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-07-2021, 08:01 PM.
                  Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

• Let's end this. Here are the definitive rounds. Mayweather 1,2,3,5,7,8,9,10,11,12 - no debate. Pac - 4,6. No debate. 118-110 Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash out View Post
                      Let's end this. Here are the definitive rounds. Mayweather 1,2,3,5,7,8,9,10,11,12 - no debate. Pac - 4,6. No debate. 118-110 Mayweather.
                      Start with the front page videos. Pick a round. Argue about it then we can discuss.

Meanwhile.. Did you see this 0-1 fighter do this to Floyd? ****n' embarrassing to watch.. Floyd looks like a pinata..

Comment

Working...
                      X