No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    Sorry but I clearly indicated Floyd's list of most recent fights after Manny. That is NOT being dishonest. I clearly told you too!

I just touched Big Ds nerve. Sorry about that!

Cringe worthy that you prefer that others not post that list. Got it.
    You can post whatever you wish. Wake me when there is something new.

Floyd won. Manny lost. It’s over 5 years ago now. Let it go.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      You can post whatever you wish. Wake me when there is something new.

Floyd won. Manny lost. It’s over 5 years ago now. Let it go.
      You mean the day after Floyd had an illegal IV?

Here is what the head of the WADA TUE Committee and physician had to say. Floyd should NOT have received a RETRO TUE. You do not get one as easily as USADA gave them out.

"They gave Floyd a RETRO TUE and only came to light 21 days after the fight. Wow, USADA is doing that because they are getting paid. USADA is supposed to be a body that is supposed to be completely independent. Wow, its a murky world. Yes it is murky and quite frankly sensed disappointment."

"When it comes to RETRO TUEs". Made only when you do not have enough time to apply. Lets say someone gets injured on the field and goes to surgery that night .... and post-op they give him drugs. Its totally acceptable. You get the anesthetists report, the surgeons report then you put all that on the TUE form. Perfectly acceptable. That is what a RETRO TUE is all about. An URGENT .... Someone has an anaphylactic allergic reaction and needs the drugs (URGENTLY). Right, that is not someone who is going to play at tennis open final or race at the Tour de France. No (its not for that). That is when I challenge the system. Its a red flag."

"I TOTALLY AGREE. It doesn't smell right to me. To enable you to compete, you get a RETRO TUE to get an IV? What were they giving him and why couldn't they rehydrate him orally, clinically, that is what we do. You do not need an IV unless you are vomiting and have diarrheas and cannot drink orally and if that all happens then you will not be entering the ring against Manny Pacquiao."

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        So I come with proof including a doctor that is well known in the sports world and other information to back it up and you come back with Paul Malignaggi that has bias against Manny? I remember seeing once over here a thread subject that said "Besides Paulie who hates Manny as much".

Hopefully the next time you do not come back with what Teddy Atlas has to say about Manny!

Like I said, you want to have a look at round #3? Then let me know what you think.
        Keep crying. Mayweather won. Pacroid lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post
          Keep crying. Mayweather won. Pacroid lost.
          So you are not too convinced about round 3. Got it!

Do you believe Floyd?
          Read all of the below and then remember what you said about Manny. Floyd lifted his arm, punched aggressively and lifted the belts over his shoulder.

Here is your hero Floyd after his poor performance against Castillo.

Floyd: "It was tough, my last (days of) training I hurt my rotator cuff. I wasn't able to use my jab and left wasn't as strong but I don't want to have any excuses like other champions. When they get hurt, they don't even come to show up to the fight. I get hurt, I come to fight to give the fans ....."

Larry Merchant: Was he much tougher than you anticipated? You after all said this was going to be an easy fight.

Floyd: You have to realize that I have a messed up arm. My arm was messed up but I have no excuses. I don't back down or turn down fights.

Larry Merchant: So it was a harder fight than anticipated?

Floyd: With one arm, yes. With one arm yes.

"Due to the closeness of their first bout, Mayweather accepted an immediate rematch with José Luis Castillo which took place on December 7, 2002. Before the rematch, Mayweather reiterated that he had torn his left rotator cuff two days before the first fight and could not throw a jab or a left hook. He had surgery following the controversial decision over Castillo, and said his shoulder had fully healed"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floyd_Mayweather_Jr.

Last edited by ADP02; 01-20-2021, 01:36 AM.

Comment

• Why are people stil arguing about this? Floyd beat Manny. It's really not that hard to understand lmao

Comment

• Comment

• lol people still debating for froid and saying he didn't cheat?

Comment

• Originally posted by care4ameatball View Post
                  Why are people stil arguing about this? Floyd beat Manny. It's really not that hard to understand lmao
                  Spoon23 and his minions want PAC to get a win.

Wait for it wait... “in slow motion”

Spoon23 made so many slom motion clips.

Most guys are Filipino, or married to Filipina’s.

Comment

• Wow, how could this have so many replies?

Seemed like a fairly easy fight for Floyd really, I scored it 9-3.

Nothing controversial happened and it wasn't very competitive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                      Wow, how could this have so many replies?

Seemed like a fairly easy fight for Floyd really, I scored it 9-3.

Nothing controversial happened and it wasn't very competitive.
                      I scored it 10-2. Gave Pac rounds 4 and 6, which he comfortably won. Mayweather won 8 very clear rounds, and I edged him two, which were swing rounds. 118-110/117-111/116-112 (kind on Pac) are the only possible scores on this fight.

The reality is to anyone who knows how to score boxing, and understands it, is that Mayweather was one step ahead of Pac for almost the entire fight.

Floyd was always in control, whilst Pac was just trying, and failing to get anything going.

Comment

Working...
                      X