No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    You called him Roidquez. But that's not fair because JMM said he would take any drug tests they wanted him to take. As long as Pacquiao took them too.

The point is that JMM slept Pac at welterweight. Yet hit nothing but air against Floyd at welterweight.
    Dude are you dense? I gave Marquez props for winning unlike Floyd who didn't really win against Pac. And like I said you are entitled to your opinion, if you think Marquez is clean I respect that, but in my book you're being naive to think he's clean after all the red flags that has been seen. But like I said, Props to him for winning against Pacquiao so quit whining about it already. You are in a good place, being naive about the world we live in makes life simple for you. Like i said stay there.

Even if I show you evidence of Marquez roided. You'll never get it. And that is why.. You know nothing John Snow..

Stay naive kid

And even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
    Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.
    Last edited by Spoon23; 11-30-2019, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I've been wanting to go to the Philippines to learn a little kali Ilustrisimo. Maybe some balintawak. Also to Thailand to train at one of the Muay Thai camps there.

I just need to save up a little money and clear a few days on the calendar.

Soon. Very soon.
      i will cover expenses on the ground... no problem.. but i always... without fail, end up in a hotel, with hot young filipinas, eating filipino food, and then smoking really crappy weed..

i hang out on p ... burgos street, the filling station, or bottoms..

https://www.philippinesredcat.com/be...ars-in-manila/

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Floyd cheated, my opinion.
        Yes he did cheat.

Even with all the peds in his system he still ran, hugged for 12 rounds against an injured one armed Pac.

It's all that matters in this thread Zaroku.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.

All that matters that Floyd didn't really win and is now a certified fraud.

Really sad to go down this way tsk tsk tsk..

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Dude are you dense? I gave Marquez props for winning unlike Floyd who didn't really win against Pac. And like I said you are entitled to your opinion, if you think Marquez is clean I respect that, but in my book you're being naive to think he's clean after all the red flags that has been seen. But like I said, Props to him for winning against Pacquiao so quit whining about it already. You are in a good place, being naive about the world we live in makes life simple for you. Like i said stay there.

Even if I show you evidence of Marquez roided. You'll never get it. And that is why.. You know nothing John Snow..

Stay naive kid

And even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4
          i feel for you brother,,, you live in da usa, florida or some place, and you can't get good pinoy pood... pac has good pinoy pood... food, no.. pood....

Philippines, has many filipinos.. ph and f get lost in translation....

i can kinda understand some tag a log.. tagalog..

i am less fluent in plyoyd's words....

double ductch dutch... izo isu, izo schixo wizzoh the dubble de dutch...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fK9hK82r-AM

Comment

Yes he did cheat.

Even with all the peds in his system he still ran, hugged for 12 rounds against an injured one armed Pac.

It's all that matters in this thread Zaroku.

Now his résumé is made out of asterisks.

All that matters that Floyd didn't really win and is now a certified fraud.

Really sad to go down this way tsk tsk tsk..

manny got off easy.. floyed was hoping floyd hit him, instead of trying to pleasure pac man...

me... if a guy holds me, like that.. i give up and body slam him, and use really strong detergent..... i would body slam him...

creepy ployd... .. hit, hug, rub vasoline and sweatty schiwetty fear on my opponent... that aint boxing

Comment

• Originally posted by ecto55 View Post
              You see what I see...I'm not even sure I believe Pac had a hurt shoulder.
              Well, here's all the evidence to show you that Pac did injure it before and aggraveted it during the fight. All here buddy.

Even if you consider Floyd winning. Floyd only won over a handicapped Pacquiao. Is that really a worthy win? Off course not. And after that, it's been 5 years, Floyd couldn't even get up for a rematch and would rather fight lame exhibitions than to fight for bragging rights and top dollars against a live Pac. Tells you who really spooked. You can even smell Floyd must be scared of a 2 armed Pacquiao in a rematch, thus Floyd rather recant all that he said about rematching Pacquiao and just do lame exhibitions fight to pay of his expenses in life lol

But if you saw all the video evidences brought forth in the front page. You'll realize a one armed Pac was enough to outpoint or outgun a running hugging Floyd the whole night. That's amazing in itself.

Here's the facts.

Enjoy.

Even in the actual fight you can see the tear in this photo.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Truth cuts like butter.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself.
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-17-2020, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Well, here's all the evidence to show you that Pac did injure it before and aggraveted it during the fight. All here buddy.

Even if you consider Floyd winning. Floyd only won over a handicapped Pacquiao. Is that a really a worthy win? Off course not. And after that, it's been 5 years, Floyd couldn't even get up for a rematch and would rather fight lame exhibitions than to fight for bragging rights and top dollars against a live Pac. Tells you who really spooked. You can even smell Floyd must be scared of a 2 armed Pacquiao in a rematch, thus Floyd rather recant all that he said about rematching Pacquiao and just do lame exhibitions fight to pay of his expenses in life lol

But if you saw all the video evidences brought forth in the front page. You'll realize a one armed Pac was enough to outpoint or outgun a running hugging Floyd the whole night. That's amazing in itself.

Here's the facts.

Enjoy.

Even in the actual fight you can see the tear in this photo.

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

Pac's explanation.

@ 2:57:" I was disappointing with myself (throwing barrages on Floyd on the 4th round) because he was leaning on the ropes and I was attacking him, starting my pressure to him, but when I threw my hand I feel like I cut my hands. I feel like I didn't have my right hand. "

After a Flurry he backed off, this is when he tore it.

@ 1:33 -1:42 Pac Flurries and strangely stops the onslaught. He could have finished Floyd right there.

Pac's Surgeon explains torn rota-tor cuff surgery.

I just call it how I see it. The one who truly deserves this win wasn't the black IV cheating dude.

Truth cuts like butter.

Former Ultimate Fighting Championship Dashon Johnson confirmed through his official Facebook account that Pacquiao hurt his right shoulder two weeks ago, which flared up during the third round of the fight on Saturday.

We were asked not to mention anything to anyone but yes Manny got hurt during this camp with his right shoulder and it was messed up pretty bad," Johnson said on Facebook. "So bad his sparring partners including myself were asked to go home a few weeks out before the actual fight"

Floyd hung on to Manny like a drowning man holding on to a floating log. This guy is the most overrated boxer in history. No power..no offense..no guts...runs like a purse snatcher being pursued by police.... holds on for dear life every time he is about to b attacked..constant dirty tactics such as forearms to opponents face and neck...this guy is the biggest scam ever...his backers say he is a boxer not a fighter, I say he is neither...the state of boxing today is at its worse point for allowing this disgraceful decision, a decision that was rendered before fight night.

much holding over an injured asian. it only shows his lack of confidence. And skill to oneself.
                pac was lucky to get away with that injury... i was in prison with a guy... he told me a story about fighting a hugger,, he said he could not get the guy to stop holding him... it turned into a race riot, and he said.. Z.. I **** in my hand, and rubbed it all over myself, so that the cops would pass me over...

i think, ployd would go there to win.. he lost to castillo.. pac did not have a chance.. that is not boxing.. i do not know what it was... my gangster buddies, mexico, colombia, and other places were saying.. gaye gay fest...

that kinda nambla,, north america man boy love association...

floyd is gifted... good.. when he isn't afraid or hugging... he got paid, never stopped.. thuuggy huggy,, soft.... self made... hype job.. but he is a great defense fighter...... his pizimp hizand is super strong.. i think larry merchant would have whipped him, prime vs prime... how good is the lumpia or other pinoy food where you live...

i am guessing you eat a lot of cuban food....

Comment

And like I said you are entitled to your opinion, if you think Marquez is clean I respect that, but in my book you're being naive to think he's clean after all the red flags that has been seen.
                  The commission did it's job and to them Marquez was clean.

If you say that stricter testing was needed then you are agreeing with what Floyd was asking for so many years.

And Marquez actually was willing to do stricter testing as long as Pacquiao did it too...when Pacquiao was asked to do stricter testing he ran away.

Talk about red flags. Don't ignore them when it comes to Pacquiao's career.

Comment

• spoon.. how can one man mess you up this bad?

you on a mission.

what is your mission statement?
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 12-01-2019, 09:33 PM.

Comment

The commission did it's job and to them Marquez was clean.

If you say that stricter testing was needed then you are agreeing with what Floyd was asking for so many years.

And Marquez actually was willing to do stricter testing as long as Pacquiao did it too...when Pacquiao was asked to do stricter testing he ran away.

Talk about red flags. Don't ignore them when it comes to Pacquiao's career.
                      lol

You're going in circles doll. Stay down. It's just my opinion, and like I said, why put the hate when I already gave Marquez the W. You are spinning nonsense. Like I said stay naive doll.

Say it out loud. Marquez is clean. Alleluia!! lololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X