No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ecto55 View Post
    "Interesting ideas" is polite speak for the views of the Pac adherents that he (Pac) won...you've go to give them points for their dogged persistence.

I'm not going to repeat them, doubtless if you've been a part of this thread from inception, you probably just wish it'd go awy.
    Yes ecto55, Zaroku would wish it would go away but he knows he can't defend Floyd for all his pussiefication ways that I have exposed in this thread.

Instead, Zaroku would rather walks his dog in the park, plays with his dolls.

And once in awhile fights windmills to defend the unfortunate Fl0mos who can't defend themselves from the truth that this thread has exposed

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Yes ecto55, Zaroku would wish it would go away but he knows he can't defend Floyd for all his pussiefication ways that I have exposed in this thread.

Instead, Zaroku would rather walks his dog in the park, plays with his dolls.

And once in awhile fights windmills to defend the unfortunate Fl0mos who can't defend themselves from the truth that this thread has exposed

pholyod is a frau.d.d.d.d. he is.. he makes moe moeny. thaan pac...pac exusue me... i am sure you kow kow know tagalog.. better than enrurish.uu.. there 'is thid this *** expression....how ****** are oui. ou you... it means..different things to different poeple. people... pac came to throw hands.. foly ployf.. i want to speak in hebrew.. he is the fraud. of a life time.. you keeping his memory alive does not look good... i am mex ***.. sorry sore sad losers... got a lot of words..but..can't throw...

if i fought floyd.. i would have to lose 55 lbs.. i am not fAT.. BIG MEXICAN *** WARRIOR..he and pac are little guys.. little.. emphasis on little. pac lacks maketing.. he has a fellow ***..stealing his money... ployd. like de la puto.. are small guys... stealing money.. pac is great... he fights for his people.. fo mos. plyoyd fights for monwy..money.. for ***s... money is the last word.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Didn't say Marquez didn't win. He won. Props to him. I'm just saying He's just fuller than the water down version that Floyd fought that's all.
        You called him Roidquez. But that's not fair because JMM said he would take any drug tests they wanted him to take. As long as Pacquiao took them too.

The point is that JMM slept Pac at welterweight. Yet hit nothing but air against Floyd at welterweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You called him Roidquez. But that's not fair because JMM said he would take any drug tests they wanted him to take. As long as Pacquiao took them too.

The point is that JMM slept Pac at welterweight. Yet hit nothing but air against Floyd at welterweight.
          in slow motion pac is a GOD. ko power in boogers he flicks... he is GOD.. i tell you this.. i ****ed plowed fine filipinas.. for pesos..

most of my buddies are filipino.. but they are free minded.. i do not like canelo.. nonito.. put on a show.. i still feel.. tingles down my back. neck..

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            in slow motion pac is a GOD. ko power in boogers he flicks... he is GOD.. i tell you this.. i ****ed plowed fine filipinas.. for pesos..

most of my buddies are filipino.. but they are free minded.. i do not like canelo.. nonito.. put on a show.. i still feel.. tingles down my back. neck..
            I'm going to have to visit the Philippines some day and plow a few of their ladies myself.

Comment

I'm going to have to visit the Philippines some day and plow a few of their ladies myself.
              look homie... let me know.. we go together.. filipino men.. solid.. my best friends are filipino.. they lack opportunity.. they are all heart.. if they got it.. they share it.... my ****** brothers... if they got it... they will force you to accept their hospitality...

people are amazing... beautiful...

as a ***.. i have met so many non ***s.. who got amazing hearts... i am crying with tears of joy...

amazing people..

i kow know ***s with money.. who do not got love or a heart that allows them to share..
              i am no zionist...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                look homie... let me know.. we go together.. filipino men.. solid.. my best friends are filipino.. they lack opportunity.. they are all heart.. if they got it.. they share it.... my ****** brothers... if they got it... they will force you to accept their hospitality...

people are amazing... beautiful...

as a ***.. i have met so many non ***s.. who got amazing hearts... i am crying with tears of joy...

amazing people..

i kow know ***s with money.. who do not got love or a heart that allows them to share..
                i am no zionist...
                I've been wanting to go to the Philippines to learn a little kali Ilustrisimo. Maybe some balintawak. Also to Thailand to train at one of the Muay Thai camps there.

I just need to save up a little money and clear a few days on the calendar.

Soon. Very soon.

Comment

• Any word on why Floyd was allowed to take an illegal IV used for masking PEDs before the fight?

Comment

The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
                    Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.

Comment

Dude are you dense? I gave Marquez props for winning unlike Floyd who didn't really win against Pac. And like I said you are entitled to your opinion, if you think Marquez is clean I respect that, but in my book you're being naive to think he's clean after all the red flags that has been seen. But like I said, Props to him for winning against Pacquiao so quit whining about it already. You are in a good place, being naive about the world we live in makes life simple for you. Like i said stay there.

Even if I show you evidence of Marquez roided. You'll never get it. And that is why.. You know nothing John Snow..

Stay naive kid

And even if you watch this video below a thousand times you will never get it. You are too naive and innocent. Stay there. You'll be safe in your bubble.

Bonus facts you'll never get courtesy of D4

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

The difference between jump 3 weight classes in a just over a year, making weight for a catchweight and training by throwing rock and nutrition by drinking your own urine.
                      Compared to being at welter for years, and training with an elite sports and conditioning expert and taking the best designer steroids.
                      Last edited by Spoon23; 11-30-2019, 11:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X