No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Good for you Zaroku. You're growing up. Good boy.

Here's some flavour for you to realize how pathetic Floyd has become. Enjoy.

Justin what do you think of a rematch with Floyd?

@ 7:28 - "who cares about Mayweather? You think boxing people want to see that shyit again? Floyd was famous because of those 2 shyit fights, and to me he really fuvked up. How do you fight a guy who has never had a boxing career and be in that match and put it on your record?

Cute... 5k bet..... I’m waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I’m asking him to put up 5 k in an escrow account I’ll put my y money too I got Thurman .. I love pac...but I love money more.

He does this “lol” bs, then repeats the same drivel..

I say. Put up, or shut up.

I tend to be a little harsh.. I’m old... kinda le Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino... so many “hard” fools who melt under heat and pressure.
      Such a great movie. But yea, this poor dudes entire life was ruined by Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Floyd ruined lives...when Castillo got out on Floyd in the first fight, he made an excuse... the sound of the crowd with booo...boo as Floyd made injury excuses,,

If spoon took a part time job 8 bucks an hour x 15 hours(part time) x 57 months, skipping interest and lost opportunity costs..Floyd ****ed spoon 23 in the azz.

He’d have the money to fly first class, with a few pac tards, stay at the Shangri la hotel in Makati, Metro Manila..and meet his GOD. I don’t worship men.. it’s not in my DNA..

Comment

I’m asking him to put up 5 k in an escrow account I’ll put my y money too I got Thurman .. I love pac...but I love money more.

He does this “lol” bs, then repeats the same drivel..

I say. Put up, or shut up.

I tend to be a little harsh.. I’m old... kinda le Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino... so many “hard” fools who melt under heat and pressure.
          Spoon23 won't bet $5,000 on Pacquiao to beat Thurman? Sounds like he's not as confident in his man as he claims.

All talk no action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
            I guess I’m attacking a guy who, is a special needs, mentally challenged tard.....
            I’m feeling like I did something wrong...

Like laughing at a special needs, in bred down syndrome baby.... there is no way for me to take back what I said...

I feel kinda bad.... I just got tired of his drivel... and wanted to exploit his blind love PAC..

I feel like the grinch who stole Christmas.. except I don’t know how to undo the damage.

Grinch >>>>> Zaroku...

Comment

• Originally posted by Street View Post
              I will watch Pac vs JMM round 6 in super slowmotion. Maybe Pac wasnt really KOd
              I asked spoon to bet 5 k, escrow account... he’s been silent for days now..... his buddy, payaciki,(whatever his name is) called my daughter in the Philippines a hoe...he’s not posting... I’m begging other Filipino Americans to ask him to meet me, so we can “discuss”

*******s feel, pac threw himself on Juan’s fist, so he could draw Floyd out, and secure a Floyd fight payday...

I love Filipino people... Butler is my pet.... but... I need easy money, I’m not a rich Jew, and spoon won’t bet 5 k pac vs Thurman fight..

If anyone can convince him to bet.... I’d pay some finders fee..

Comment

Cute... 5k bet..... I’m waiting.
                Zaroku.. This is not a Thurman Pac thread. This is the Pac Floyd trash fight thread were in this thread chronicles the scam in boxing.

Regarding the Thurman Pac fight, if you haven't been reading my post lately. I see this fight a 50/50 pick 'em fight. This is not a time to be betting with this kind of odds. Pac can lose this fight against a prime Thurman.

Here's what the bookies have to say.. Halfway through the video the guy predicts it will end up with a pick 'em odds.

If, I'm a betting man. I won't be betting at this fight. Odds are too close. Anyone can win it. If Keith wins this in a non controversial win. I'll give him his props, but that said, I think Pac will edge it in a hard fought battle of nutrition. This is going to be a great fight. Don't blink. I'm excited for this fight. It's going to pure entertainment till someone gets dropped, and I have a feeling it's Thurman. May the best man win!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-14-2019, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  Zaroku.. This is not a Thurman Pac thread. This is the Pac Floyd trash fight thread were in this thread chronicles the scam in boxing.

Regarding the Thurman Pac fight, if you haven't been reading my post lately. I see this fight a 50/50 pick 'em fight. This is not a time to be betting with this kind of odds. Pac can lose this fight against a prime Thurman.

Here's what the bookies have to say.. Halfway through the video the guy predicts it will end up with a pick 'em odds.

If, I'm a betting man. I won't be betting at this fight. Odds are too close. Anyone can win it. If Keith wins this in a non controversial win. I'll give him his props, but that said, I think Pac will edge it in a hard fought battle of nutrition. This is going to be a great fight. Don't blink. I'm excited for this fight. It's going to pure entertainment till someone gets dropped, and I have a feeling it's Thurman. May the best man win!

Got it.... I’m a degenerate gambler....

Comment

Got it.... I’m a degenerate gambler....
                    Good to know Zaroku and Spoon still going hard at it again and again....any way...I still think Floyd will eventually need the green bucks..and so does pac...the smell of quick easy greens will pull them back together..

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                      Good to know Zaroku and Spoon still going hard at it again and again....any way...I still think Floyd will eventually need the green bucks..and so does pac...the smell of quick easy greens will pull them back together..
                      Long. time no see.... Greene sent.

Comment

Working...
                      X