No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
    Yes nevermind. Your paragraph makes no sense. Please explain what you are trying to say.
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I’m too. High nowwww
    Originally posted by chirorickyp View Post
    Now that makes sense. LOL
    Chirorickyp, Zaroku is special. Be more understanding.

He still plays with Dolls. That should give you a clue how he is.

In fact here's one of his favorite toys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Chirorickyp, Zaroku is special. Be more understanding.

He still plays with Dolls. That should give you a clue how he is.

In fact here's one of his favorite toys.

Thanks spoon23... in slow mo... Floyd is still hugging pac.. I’m still getting paid, and enjoying the after shocks of the quake that just hit a few hours ago.

Where’s ADPO???

You still. Rapping about Marquez drinking pee?

I made a grip of cash on Ruiz, really. I’m staying away from PAC vs Thurman, too close to call.

I’m taking Inoue to stop Nonito.
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-26-2019, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Thanks spoon23... in slow mo... Floyd is still hugging pac.. I’m still getting paid, and enjoying the after shocks of the quake that just hit a few hours ago.

Where’s ADPO???

You still. Rapping about Marquez drinking pee?

I made a grip of cash on Ruiz, really. I’m staying away from PAC vs Thurman, too close to call.

I’m taking Inoue to stop Nonito.
        And after all said and done. As we have proven Floyd is better at taking advantages of the loop holes and corruption in boxing. As he showcased hugging profusely is actually to floyd fan girls as defense. But that's just it. Nothing spectacular.

I will remember pac
        Roy jones
        Tyson
        Ali
        Sugar ray
        Marquez
        Frazier
        Hagler
        Morales
        Herns
        Duran
        Robinson
        Foreman
        Armstron
        Pep
        Archie
        Barrera
        Whitaker
        Oscar

TRUE WARRIORS OF THE GAME.

But not floyd. Because floyd is just a ***** boxer who ran and hug his way to a bore fest in the biggest fight of his life. Not a warrior.

#EMBARRASSING

THIS SUMS IT UP.

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

And after all said and done. As we have proven Floyd is better at taking advantages of the loop holes and corruption in boxing. As he showcased hugging profusely is actually to floyd fan girls as defense. But that's just it. Nothing spectacular.

I will remember pac
          Roy jones
          Tyson
          Ali
          Sugar ray
          Marquez
          Frazier
          Hagler
          Morales
          Herns
          Duran
          Robinson
          Foreman
          Armstron
          Pep
          Archie
          Barrera
          Whitaker
          Oscar

TRUE WARRIORS OF THE GAME.

But not floyd. Because floyd is just a ***** boxer who ran and hug his way to a bore fest in the biggest fight of his life. Not a warrior.

#EMBARRASSING

THIS SUMS IT UP.

Floyd is better at playing the game..
          PAC is too loyal, too decent, too fing ******.

He may or may not have gotten shafted.. Castillo man handled Floyd in the first fight... I’ve already said.... I just wanted to see Floyd KTFO.. mcgreegor and fury, are taking pages from Floyd’s play book.. Floyd took game from pro wrestling, be the Good Guy, or the Villain

As a kid, I always rooted for the gangsters...the Indians, never the police or the cavalry...

F Floyd and his false unbeaten streak...

Money follows money, emotions... fairness... honor... lost to bookies, promoters..

I love that scene in blow... where ray liotta tells jhonny dep.. money isn’t real... real boxing fans know.. my beautiful wife says why is that black dude holding so much...

I said... Vegas baby... Vegas

Years ago... I was in Vegas, and a flawless Beaty came up to me and said hi.. then she said her name was candi, and she’d drain my k nuts all Knight for a 1500 usdollar tip.

I wish I would had counterfeit money to by her counterfeit love... I passed on the purchase-able-poon.
          I’m a poor ***... so I bought my wife an Hermes scarf, for 1800 usd..

Comment

Floyd is better at playing the game..
            PAC is too loyal, too decent, too fing ******.

He may or may not have gotten shafted.. Castillo man handled Floyd in the first fight... I’ve already said.... I just wanted to see Floyd KTFO.. mcgreegor and fury, are taking pages from Floyd’s play book.. Floyd took game from pro wrestling, be the Good Guy, or the Villain

As a kid, I always rooted for the gangsters...the Indians, never the police or the cavalry...

F Floyd and his false unbeaten streak...

Money follows money, emotions... fairness... honor... lost to bookies, promoters..

I love that scene in blow... where ray liotta tells jhonny dep.. money isn’t real... real boxing fans know.. my beautiful wife says why is that black dude holding so much...

I said... Vegas baby... Vegas

Years ago... I was in Vegas, and a flawless Beaty came up to me and said hi.. then she said her name was candi, and she’d drain my k nuts all Knight for a 1500 usdollar tip.

I wish I would had counterfeit money to by her counterfeit love... I passed on the purchase-able-poon.
            I’m a poor ***... so I bought my wife an Hermes scarf, for 1800 usd..
            Floyd is so fuvking boring and lame but still can fool a lot of gullible fans who plays with dolls.

DOLL IS LIFE!

The BEST if boxing is about hugging and runnin!

SIMPLY THE BEST!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-26-2019, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Floyd is so fuvking boring and lame but still can fool a lot of gullible fans who plays with dolls.

DOLL IS LIFE!

The BEST if boxing is about hugging and runnin!

SIMPLY THE BEST!!

I don’t play with dolls,, jhonny tears up lil dolls..

Jhonny hates Floyd... he’s all about real fighting.

Comment

I don’t play with dolls,, jhonny tears up lil dolls..

Jhonny hates Floyd... he’s all about real fighting.
                Good for you Zaroku. You're growing up. Good boy.

Here's some flavour for you to realize how pathetic Floyd has become. Enjoy.

Justin what do you think of a rematch with Floyd?

@ 7:28 - "who cares about Mayweather? You think boxing people want to see that shyit again? Floyd was famous because of those 2 shyit fights, and to me he really fuvked up. How do you fight a guy who has never had a boxing career and be in that match and put it on your record?

Comment

• Jesus... Floyd ruined this guys life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Jesus... Floyd ruined this guys life.
                    lol maybe it's you who is too butt hurt since you keep on going back in here realizing how fuvking ***** your boy Floyd is

Oh here's some stuff Pac and Spence has said about Floyd.

Still he stays retired but fights 5 division lower than his for your pleasure lmao..

Enjoy the truth..

Guess what Spence said after Pac beat Broner UP?

@ 8:58 - "Floyd is not fighting Pacquiao"

#SPOOKED

During the Manny Thurman Press-con:

@ 3:30 : You think Floyd will give you a rematch if you beat Keith Thurman?

Pac: "I don’t think so, he will get scared more!" You heard that Floyd?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Jesus... Floyd ruined this guys life.
                      I’m asking him to put up 5 k in an escrow account I’ll put my y money too I got Thurman .. I love pac...but I love money more.

He does this “lol” bs, then repeats the same drivel..

I say. Put up, or shut up.

I tend to be a little harsh.. I’m old... kinda le Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino... so many “hard” fools who melt under heat and pressure.

Comment

Working...
                      X