No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    HAVING SPOON23 JOIN THE THREAD AND MEDIATING A PROPOSAL FOR A REMATCH BETWEEN ME AND ADP, AND ME ACCEPTING IT WHILE ADP DECLINED IS LIKE BUBOY BEING PUT IN CHARGE OF THE DETAILS FOR A MAY/PAC REMATCH, MAYWEATHER AGREEING TO THE FIRST OFFER, AND PACQUIAO TURNING IT DOWN!!!!!

THINK ABOUT THAT!

That was

1) YOU SQUIRMING AWAY from the current CHALLENGE as per thread.

2) That was something that you 2 were discussing and I wasn't even involved in because I knew what you were trying to do, DUCKer

3) I laughed at what you were trying to do by using your own words against you (VAGUE) … and at that, AGAIN, just like the roadblocks, VAGUE topic was fine with you!!!

4) Don't worry, I am certainly giving you part of the credit for verify, analyzing and coming to the definite conclusion that you LIED and CHEATED!!!!

WE DID IT TOGETHER!!!!! What a DUET!!!!

Travestyny

the

CHEATER

LIAR

DUCKER

Look at travestyny go in his natural habitat

Comment

• SO IN THE END, ADP CLAIMS THAT WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES. ONLY DIFFERENCE IS, THE CHALLENGE THAT HE IS SAYING NO TO HERE (AMONGST THE MANY THAT HE SAID NO TO HERE) WAS MEDIATED BY SPOON!!!!!!! I ACCEPTED.

HOW THE FVVCK DID ADP DECLINE A SPOON MEDIATED CHALLENGE??? UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

BUT IF WE BOTH SAID NO TO VAGUE CHALLENGES, ACCORDING TO YOU ADP, THEN WHAT'S THAT MEAN, ADP?????

4-0 VICTORY UPHELD DUE TO ADP BEING TOO PVSSY TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• Destroying your C/P BS to try to COVER UP YOUR DUCK MOVEs!!!!

1) The TRUTH - That was YOU SQUIRMING AWAY from the TOPIC of the THREAD!

KABADABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

2) I pointed out to where was your initial statement and guess what followed? OUR AGREEMENT!!!!

a) I was actually asking DUCK BOY if he is aware that he agreed that EPO technical document was ALL in SCOPE. Now go as DUCK BOY if he was in AGREEMENT that it was ALL in SCOPE?

NOTE: During the 85+ pages, Travestyny was CRYING that the EPO technical document was in SCOPE BUT the TRUTH is that during the debate, he was saying the OPPOSITE!!!!

b) You pointing to a post that you said "UNLESS YOUR MISTAKEN" proves 2 things.
        - That was NOT the post where we BOTH agreed, was it?
        - secondly, YOU WERE MISTAKEN!!!!

c) YES, my statement is clear. it said that it "INCLUDES ...." BUT you definitely do not UNDERSTAND that statement of mine anyways, so WTF are you trying to say? I asked you this before DEFLECTOR!!!

and I also said other things DUCK BOY. Care to share all my statements?
        You know, the "NOTE", the T/E RATIO example and so on!!!!

3) If you go back, YOU were the one who saw my initial posts and realized that you were screwed so you wanted to limit the SCOPE. Right? and said so.

BUT if it helped your cause, you wanted it to become "IN SCOPE" else it was "OUT OF SCOPE"

EXAMPLE:
        You were fine with a 2003 case/documents being IN SCOPE.
        You were fine with a 2009 case/documents being IN SCOPE.
        You were fine with a 2010 case/documents being IN SCOPE.

So I was stating that it is OUT OF SCOPE (as per your own statements) but now you want it IN SCOPE.

If you care to share all of those posts, you will see that once I SHOOT DOWN your POSTs,
        You said to the same case that you brought up as IN SCOPE (since you brought it up):
        That 2009 case/document IS OUT OF SCOPE!!!!

So yes, BY YOUR ACTIONs, those should not be OUT OF SCOPE. I remember even stating this in my posts.

- BUT as I said, you had no problem with using 2003 case and ACCEPTING votes based on that
        - BUT you actually tried to remove from scope the document that you said was IN SCOPE.

4) VAGUE - Be honest - LIAR

a) That was YOU trying to SQUIRM from the TOPIC that I was CHALLENGING YOU on!!!!

b) There is NOTHING VAGUE with my CHALLENGE. They were FREAKING based on your post in which you said, YOU COULDN'T STATE IT MORE CLEARLY!!!!

c) You were ready to ACCEPT the topic but then placed roadblocks ONLY for that CHALLENGE! Ooops!

5)
        a) This is just a roadblock. I provided to you a fair solution.
        b) I was going to give my points to a 3rd party. You win, you get as many points you want.
        I win, I wanted no points from the LIAR and CHEATER, travestyny. More that fair deal
        c) You were not concerned about this if it was any other challenge DUCK BOY!!!!

d) Most importantly, there was a reason why you didn't get those points. YOU LIED and CHEATED.

This DUCK of YOURs PROVEs that I was RIGHT and YOU WERE WRONG.

e) YOU OWE the Judges an APOLOGY but that is on YOU. Do whatever you want to do!

f) When you posted our "Private Message" I knew that I was not dealing with a cool dude. Today, you are not just called RAT BOY, you now became DUCK BOY!!!!

Comment

• 1. DUCKING!!!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          DO YOU ACCEPT OR NOT???????? FVVCKING ACCEPT AND LET'S GET IT OVER WITH!
          NO!!!

2. LYING!!!!

Before:

During the debate, claimed there was no agreement before the initial statements were made official.

Originally posted by ADP02
          We both said stuff BEFORE the initial statement. Was there an agreement at that point? NOT REALLY.
          Now:

Claims the scope of our debate came from before the initial statements were made official.
          Its simple. Can or does EPO testing go thru threshold type tests?
          CLAIMS THE SCOPE HE SPECIFICALLY STATED DURING THE DEBATE THAT WE AGREED UPON WAS....NOT THE SCOPE THAT WE AGREED UPON.

SCOPE that YOU agreed on: Does the EPO technical document refer to threshold criteria?
          Fought me tooth and nail to say that "his point" was not the same as the scope I detailed below.

Originally posted by travestyny
          Unless I'm mistaken, the topic is now whether WADA labs have a threshold criteria that must be met for an adverse analytical finding of EPO.

Originally posted by adp02
          but the above should not be confused with my point. my point was about epo testing includes specific threshold criteria that must be passed in order to conclude a positive result.

3. Cheating!!!!

Before
          2) WHILE OUT OF SCOPE, this specific criteria had an "and/OR" in which the panel was describing. In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.

Now:
          You made it be part of the SCOPE.
          4. Hypocrite

CLAIMS I CAN'T DECLINE HIS BULLSHlT CHALLENGE BECAUSE THE TOPIC IS VAGUE, BUT WHEN SPOON MEDIATED A PROPOSAL THAT WASN'T VAGUE AND I ACCEPTED IT, HE SAID NO BECAUSE....

I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!
          5. Bet Welcher!!!!

Judge Billeau
          Be a man and pay your debt because you are better than this.
          ShoulderRoll
          ADP02 still hasn't honored his bet. And it's been 2 years.

DEATH OF A CERTIFIED SCUMBAG. I TOLD YOU I WAS GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!! AND I RUINED YOUR LIFE!!!!

4-0!!!!!!

Cry for me, BlTCH!

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            Destroying your C/P BS to try to COVER UP YOUR DUCK MOVEs!!!!

1) The TRUTH - That was YOU SQUIRMING AWAY from the TOPIC of the THREAD!

2) I pointed out to where was your initial statement and guess what followed? OUR AGREEMENT!!!!

a) I was actually asking DUCK BOY if he is aware that he agreed that EPO technical document was ALL in SCOPE. Now go as DUCK BOY if he was in AGREEMENT that it was ALL in SCOPE?

NOTE: During the 85+ pages, Travestyny was CRYING that the EPO technical document was in SCOPE BUT the TRUTH is that during the debate, he was saying the OPPOSITE!!!!

b) You pointing to a post that you said "UNLESS YOUR MISTAKEN" proves 2 things.
            - That was NOT the post where we BOTH agreed, was it?
            - secondly, YOU WERE MISTAKEN!!!!

c) YES, my statement is clear. it said that it "INCLUDES ...." BUT you definitely do not UNDERSTAND that statement of mine anyways, so WTF are you trying to say? I asked you this before DEFLECTOR!!!

and I also said other things DUCK BOY. Care to share all my statements?
            You know, the "NOTE", the T/E RATIO example and so on!!!!

3) If you go back, YOU were the one who saw my initial posts and realized that you were screwed so you wanted to limit the SCOPE. Right? and said so.

BUT if it helped your cause, you wanted it to become "IN SCOPE" else it was "OUT OF SCOPE"

EXAMPLE:
            You were fine with a 2003 case/documents being IN SCOPE.
            You were fine with a 2009 case/documents being IN SCOPE.
            You were fine with a 2010 case/documents being IN SCOPE.

So I was stating that it is OUT OF SCOPE (as per your own statements) but now you want it IN SCOPE.

If you care to share all of those posts, you will see that once I SHOOT DOWN your POSTs,
            You said to the same case that you brought up as IN SCOPE (since you brought it up):
            That 2009 case/document IS OUT OF SCOPE!!!!

So yes, BY YOUR ACTIONs, those should not be OUT OF SCOPE. I remember even stating this in my posts.

- BUT as I said, you had no problem with using 2003 case and ACCEPTING votes based on that
            - BUT you actually tried to remove from scope the document that you said was IN SCOPE.

4) VAGUE - Be honest - LIAR

a) That was YOU trying to SQUIRM from the TOPIC that I was CHALLENGING YOU on!!!!

b) There is NOTHING VAGUE with my CHALLENGE. They were FREAKING based on your post in which you said, YOU COULDN'T STATE IT MORE CLEARLY!!!!

c) You were ready to ACCEPT the topic but then placed roadblocks ONLY for that CHALLENGE! Ooops!

5)
            a) This is just a roadblock. I provided to you a fair solution.
            b) I was going to give my points to a 3rd party. You win, you get as many points you want.
            I win, I wanted no points from the LIAR and CHEATER, travestyny. More that fair deal
            c) You were not concerned about this if it was any other challenge DUCK BOY!!!!

d) Most importantly, there was a reason why you didn't get those points. YOU LIED and CHEATED.

This DUCK of YOURs PROVEs that I was RIGHT and YOU WERE WRONG.

e) YOU OWE the Judges an APOLOGY but that is on YOU. Do whatever you want to do!

f) When you posted our "Private Message" I knew that I was not dealing with a cool dude. Today, you are not just called RAT BOY, you now became DUCK BOY!!!!

SO MANY LIES HERE. THAT'S WHY YOU WOULDN'T ACCEPT THE REMATCH. LMAOOOOOOOO! NEARLY SHlT YOUR PANTS EVERY TIME REMATCH CAME UP!!!

there is no point asking.

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Last edited by travestyny; 08-19-2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

Travestyny

We've already gone through this. It's exhausting.

Let it go!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Originated from the Travestyny
                Forget it. I'm done.

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Here is Travestyny feeling the pressure and that he knows that he is COOKED!!!!! DONE!!!!

After 85+ pages of DUCKing by the one named Travestyny, he finally calls it here:

Travestyny QUIT!!!!!

NO MAS!!!!

via Gfycat

4-0!!!!!!

ADP STILL CRYING:

IT'S OVER.

Comment

• 4- 0

Comment

• ENOUGH OF THE BULLSHlT. FOR ALL OF THE MARBLES!!!!

1. PERMANENT BAN
                      2. ALL POINTS

REMATCH!!!!!!!

SIMPLE. WHEN YOU FIND YOUR BALLS, LET ME KNOW. I BET YOU DON'T SAY SHlT AND BOW OUT. OH...AND WE GET MOD TO LOCK THIS DEAL IN. I BET YOU DON'T ACCEPT!!!!!!

ACCEPT OR DECLINE? I BET YOU DECLINE. DON'T EVEN THINK OF WRITING BACK WITHOUT MANNING UP. I BET YOU BlTCH OUTTTTTTTT!

SO LONG, CHUMP. (I know you don't have the balls to accept) YOU'RE ALWAYS GOING TO BE MY LITTLE BlTCH WHO TOOK A 4-0 ASSWHOOPIN AND CRIED ABOUT IT FOR OVER A YEAR.....BUT WOULDN'T STEP UP TO A REMATCH. LMAOOOOOOOO.

IF YOUR NEXT POST HERE SAYS "ACCEPT" I'LL KNOW YOU'RE WILLING TO GET DECAPITATED. IF NOT. I'LL KNOW YOU'RE FOREVER MY 4-0 LOSING BlTCH. WHAT'S IT GOING TO BE???? THIS IS MY LAST POST UNLESS YOU ACCEPT AND SHOW YOU HAVE A PAIR.
                      DON'T LET THE OPPORTUNITY PROVE YOU TO BE A BlTCH

PAY YOUR DEBT F@GGOT. IT'S OVER!

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X