No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
    Hey spoon didn't you say lomachenko thought Pacquiao won??

Well, well, well....................

TO BE CONTINUED

Oh, look. It's the guy who blocked me in his thread for destroying it. The loser wants a debate with me after blocking me for destroying his thread hahaha!!

Such a shame.. Losers like McBurger can't deny what happened.

Here is my epic post that destroyed McDonald's lame thread were in he wanted to put Froid Roid in a pedestal lololol.

While you're eating your cheeseburger. Enjoy this hahaha!!

You got no integrity, you got no honor, you can't even dance with the main man Spoon23. Go block me again hahaha!!

Biatched out!! Such a loser!! hahaha!!

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Zab Judah: 147 IBF welterweight champion. Coming off a loss to baldomir so it's not that impressive, but we are only getting started

Baldomir: 147 WBC and Lineal champion. #2 Welterweight -

lol Baldomir

Oscar de la hoya: 154 WBC champion. Hall of famer -

way past it and still made it close

Ricky Hatton: #8 P4P. WBA Welterweight champion. IBF and the ring light welterweight champion. -

made ricky go up to welterweight were he wasn't tested yet.

Marquez: #2 P4P (Lightweight doe). hall of famer

Made a light weight climb up 2 weight levels and the best part is Floyd didn't even make weight to gain more advantage from a midget.

Mosley: #3 P4P and 147 WBA champion. Hall of famer

Way past it.

Ortiz: 147 WBC champion # 2 welterweight boxer

Ortiz who?

Cotto: 154 WBA light middleweight champion. #2 Super welterweight boxer. Hall of famer

Cotto was damaged goods from the Margarito and Pacquiao beating

Guerrero: #9 P4P and #3 Welterweight boxer. WBC interim champion

Guerrero.. okay..

Canelo: #9 P4P. 154 WBC and the Ring champion. #1 super welterweight boxer.

Took a young Canelo at a premature age when he was still learning the ropes. Not a good look.

Maidana (Twice): 147 WBA champion. Just came off a huge win over #9 P4P little bro

Most saw Maidana give him a beating

Pacquiao: #2 P4P, 147 WBO champion, #2 welterweight boxer. Hall of famer

Most saw Manny win all over the world

Berto: lol

Berto lololololololol

So yeah.. Not really. More like a fluke run. Reality Bites.

Ricky Hatton's first fight @ 147 is with Floyd. Stop Falsifying truths bruh.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/boxing/19756446

first coming at welterweight against Floyd Mayweather Jr in 2007.

Floyd gave Maidana the hugfest of his life, while Maidana gave Floyd the beating of his life.

Hugfest = DQ

Still Maidana found a way.. sadly corrupt Judges didn't see it that way..

Pacquiao = how the world saw Pac winning..

Even in Spain, they saw Pac winning. (@ 14:00 mark, BOXING EXPERTS AT THE END OF THE VIDEO ALL FOR PAC)

https://youtu.be/l1Kij5gLwZY

England

@ 0:56 - The press in England have ran that fight in Slow motion and they found that the compubox figures to be totally wrong.

@ 2:40 - get that fight and look at it again, I think they were influenced by the commentary and by the punch stats, but if you watch that fight as the international people did without either of that commentary and those punch stat, people around the world. A lot of them thought Manny won.

Peru, Brazil, Mexico, Philippines, Argentina

Romania, Japan, Russia, Australia and

People around the world saw a Robbery.

Canelo was 23 years old when he faced Floyd. That dude is not ready for a top dog like Floyd at that day. Even if you try to hype Canelo up. He was still green back in the day.

Cotto damaged goods:

AFTER ALL THIS TRUTHS MCDONALD'S BLOCKED ME HAHAHA!! BIATCHED OUT!! CASE CLOSED!!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 08-13-2018, 10:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Oh, look. It's the guy who blocked me in his thread for destroying it. The loser wants a debate with me after blocking me for destroying his thread hahaha!!

Such a shame.. Losers like McBurger can't deny what happened.

Here is my epic post that destroyed McDonald's lame thread were in he wanted to put Froid Roid in a pedestal lololol.

While you're eating your cheeseburger. Enjoy this hahaha!!

You got no integrity, you got no honor, you can't even dance with the main man Spoon23. Go block me again hahaha!!

Biatched out!! Such a loser!! hahaha!!

I already killed you in that thread, I didn't want you spamming my thread after I killed you though. Why don't you post my response to you from that thread LOL

Oh and no matter how big you you make the font it doesn't make it correct!!!!

Now please post the video of lomachenko saying Pacquiao won because I have something extra special for you
      Last edited by mcdonalds; 08-13-2018, 10:20 PM.

Comment

I already killed you in that thread,
        If you killed me? Why do you have to block me? Pls explain for the viewers and should I block you coz I definitely killed you so many times in here hahahaha

It doesn't add up hahahaha

Comment

If you killed me? Why do you have to block me? Pls explain for the viewers and should I block you coz I definitely killed you so many times in here hahahaha

It doesn't add up hahahaha

Hahahaha just go back and read my response!!!!!

Now post the video of lomachenko saying Pac won because I have something SPECIAL for you. Don't duck me like #48 did to floyd!!!!

I'm waiting

Comment

Hahahaha just go back and read my response!!!!!
            So since you blocked me before you responded to my epic post that destroyed your thread. You the winner? Is that how it works?

Yes??

Comment

So since you blocked me before you responded to my epic post that destroyed your thread. You the winner? Is that how it works?

Yes??
              Shut up and post the video of lomachenko saying Pac won

Don't be scared!!!!! Just post it!!!!
              Last edited by mcdonalds; 08-13-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Shut up and post the video of lomachenko saying Pac won

Don't be scared!!!!!
                Shut up?

That's how to win in a debate? Shut up hahaha!!

Yes?? No?? Simple Yes or No will suffice. Promise after that. I'll post the loma vid. Just answer my question with a Yes or NO.

Comment

Shut up?

That's how to win in a debate? Shut up hahaha!!

Yes?? No?? Simple Yes or No will suffice. Promise after that. I'll post the loma vid. Just answer my question with a Yes or NO.
                  Post the video spoooon. I have something SPECIAL for you

Hahahaha

Comment

Post the video spoooon. I have something SPECIAL for you

Hahahaha
                    Like I said, I will, just answer my question first. Since you blocked me before you responded to my epic post that destroyed your thread. You the winner? Is that how it works?

Yes?? No?? Simple Yes or No will suffice. Promise after that. I'll post the loma vid.

Comment

• He doesn't want to post the video now

hahaha hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X