Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TIME TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
    so does it appear that travestyny is ok with the scope and exclusions that were agreed?

travesty are you okay with this??

yes or no

"can or does epo testing have threshold type criteria?"

exclusions: only 1. Scope is not about whether epo is a threshold substance.

Also,

t/e ratio screening test - i had even provided to you multiple times including where you agreed this point.

are you ok with that point too?

yes or no

initial statements, i had a "note" to state that there are more tests and procedures concerning how epo is tested than what i have stated thus far. I will discuss that too once we start this debate.

are you ok with that too?

yes or no

you provided your statement that you found no talk of a "threshold" for epo testing in wada documents.

yes or no

you stated that you looked at epo technical documents and anything and everything mentioned was in scope and game?

yes or no

If you agree to all this Travesty.

Then there is no more reason to delay this any longer, unless you want to flake off again. It's game time!! Put up or shut up biatch!

Say Yes to agree with this terms. Then we are ready for a debate. And will get this show on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      TIME TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!!!
      Newsflash: He already declined.

You are welcome to take his place, doe. Are you in? Yes or no?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        Newsflash: He already declined.

You are welcome to take his place, doe. Are you in? Yes or no?

LOL YOU SIMPLE MINDED DIMWIT. HE DECLINED TO YOUR ******ED PREMISE. PARAMETERS ARE NEEDED TO BE SET SO THAT THIS DEBATE WON'T GO OUT OF SCOPE.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        I agreed to what YOU said was fair.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        I said NO to a VAGUE CHALLENGE . You know, just like you didn't want this CURRENT CHALLENGE to be VAGUE!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!

Duh?? ADP02 SAYS NO to a vague debate. That is why he wants everything clear on the range of scope this debate is about. Like a clear debate. PARAMETERS ARE TO BE ESTABLISHED you nitwit. You need to agree to ADP02's parameters. You can add your parameters and I will ask ADP02 the same if your request is alright with him

1. Judges will settle what was the scope.

Huh?? Are you fuvkn' dumb? The scope is defined from the start of the argument. You have to agree to the scope of the debate. What is the full scope. That's why I listed to you questions to agree on.

2. Initial statements not to be backed away from.

Initial statements that are quoted can be used to discredit opponent.

3. Use any additional information that you want.

Off course this is fine as long as it supports your scope. Irrelevant topics is a waste of time. That's why I gave you a list of the parameters of the scope, that you need to agree to get this show on the road.

4. Permanent ban

Perma Bann is given to the loser.

5. All points.

All points given to the winner.

SAY YES TO ALL THIS TRAVESTYNY AND WE CAN GO TO THE ACTUAL DEBATE PROPER.

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
        so does it appear that travestyny is ok with the scope and exclusions that were agreed?

travesty are you okay with this??

yes or no

"can or does epo testing have threshold type criteria?"

exclusions: only 1. Scope is not about whether epo is a threshold substance.

Also,

t/e ratio screening test - i had even provided to you multiple times including where you agreed this point.

are you ok with that point too?

yes or no

initial statements, i had a "note" to state that there are more tests and procedures concerning how epo is tested than what i have stated thus far. I will discuss that too once we start this debate.

yes or no

you provided your statement that you found no talk of a "threshold" for epo testing in wada documents.

yes or no

you stated that you looked at epo technical documents and anything and everything mentioned was in scope and game?

yes or no

If you agree to all this Travesty.

Then there is no more reason to delay this any longer, unless you want to flake off again. It's game time!! Put up or shut up biatch!

Say Yes to agree with this terms. Then we are ready for a debate. And will get this show on the road.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP BIATCH!!

Last edited by Spoon23; 08-11-2018, 02:39 AM.

Comment

EVEN YOUR BOY SPOON SAID....

1. ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE AND LET THE JUDGES DECIDE WHAT WAS THE SCOPE.

2. HE SAID OUT OF SCOPE MEANS INADMISSIBLE.

3. HE SAID USE ANY INFORMATION YOU WANT AFTER THAT.

I ACCEPT. DO YOU ACCEPT? YES OR NO? DON'T LET Spoon23 DOWN!!!!!

Just pay the points that you owe me, and we do it for....

PERMANENT BAN.
          ALL POINTS.

ACCEPT OR DECLINE? WHAT IS YOUR ANSWER????
          Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Don't forget the most important part that you agreed on Travesty.

In that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using EPO, it can be used.[/B]

I ACCEPTED YOUR STIPULATIONS, SPOON. DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BlTCH OUT NOW. ADP ALREADY DECLINED. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.

YES OR NO TO WHAT YOU STIPULATED, AS PROVEN ABOVE. ARE YOU IN OR WILL YOU PVSSY OUT. LAST CHANCE!

Comment

I ACCEPTED YOUR STIPULATIONS, SPOON. DOES THAT MEAN THAT YOU WILL BlTCH OUT NOW. ADP ALREADY DECLINED. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN.

YES OR NO TO WHAT YOU STIPULATED, AS PROVEN ABOVE. ARE YOU IN OR WILL YOU PVSSY OUT. LAST CHANCE!
            lol that wasn't even all of it. I was only trying to figure this debate for the both of you. I want this clear and concise. Parameters must be set so no grey area will taken. There will be no stalemate. One will win. That is why defining the parameters is very important for both combatants. You can give also your scope and will see if ADP02 is okay with it. We will define the range of this scope so no one will go further away from the debate topic.

The scope is agreed by both you and ADP02. I am merely a median to start this show. I will put the necessary parameters so that no party will deviate from his side of the argument. What ADP02 is fair game. You can add your stipulations as long as both agrees to it.

I am merely the one that inks this debate.
            Last edited by Spoon23; 08-11-2018, 03:10 AM.

Comment

lol that wasn't even all of it. I was only trying to figure this debate for the both of you. I want this clear and concise. Parameters must be set so no grey area will taken. There will be no stalemate. One will win. That is why defining the parameters is very important for both combatants. You can give also your scope and will see if ADP02 is okay with it. We will define the range of this scope so no one will go further away from the debate topic.
              STOP BEING A BlTCH AND MAKING ME CHASE YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD.

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
              this is a new case. It's only the premise that is the same. All facts from the old kangaroo court is not admissible to court. You can present those facts again to the new judges, but is not accepted as truths. Only the new judges will decide if it is.

New judges will look at facts presented in a new light.
              if it's out of scope then it is inadmissible duh??

don't forget the most important part that you agreed on travesty.

in that if there were "additional evidence" that can be used to show evidence that the athlete was using epo, it can be used.

any scope outside the topic is inadmissible if the new judges deem it to.
              Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              i accept.

ADP SAID NO!!! Last chance. Will you take ADP's place or not????

Comment

STOP BEING A BlTCH AND MAKING ME CHASE YOU FROM THREAD TO THREAD.

ADP SAID NO!!! Last chance. Will you take ADP's place or not????
                The scope is agreed by both you and ADP02. Not me, I am merely a median to start this show. I offered my thoughts, but ADP02 wants it to be more precise and NOT VAGUE so that it is crystal clear when the batlle starts. I will put the necessary parameters so that no party will deviate from his side of the argument. What ADP02 is asking is fair game. You can add your stipulations as long both agrees to it.

I am merely the one that inks this debate. I don't decide. I am merely giving suggestions. Both have to agree on the parameters.

What you quoted me is included in the debate, but ADP02 just wants to add detailed parameters that He ask you to agree on. Like I said you can add your parameters too so you guys don't go overboard. Do you agree or not??

YES OR NO
                Last edited by Spoon23; 08-11-2018, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Not me
                  THANK YOU FOR FINALLY BOWING DOWN. BOTH OF YOU DECLINED. IT'S OVER.

R.I.P.

Comment

THANK YOU FOR FINALLY BOWING DOWN. BOTH OF YOU DECLINED. IT'S OVER.

R.I.P.
                    lolololololol

Your debate doesn't include me. I don't even care about the topic you are battling out with ADP02. What I am interested is the debate between you and ADP02 in a clear cut arena. So now I say. Do you agree with ADP02s parameters.

I am only here to ink this battle and make sure the scope and parameters is done. If you think you have won something. You really are dumbass ****** who can't be taken seriously.

Like I said, put or shut up. This is a throw down. ADP02 has challenged you. Are you going to quack again??

Comment

lolololololol

Your debate doesn't include me.
                      YOUR BOY ALREADY DECLINED BASED ON YOUR PROPOSAL YOU ABSOLUTE MORON. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU WEREN'T HELPING HIM BUT ONLY DIGGING HIS GRAVE!!!!!!

IT'S A WRAP. BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME, BlTCHES.
                      SPOON WANTED IN SO BADLY, BUT BACKED DOWN WHEN HE WAS FORCED TO TAKE A STAND. ADP CURLED INTO A BALL ONCE SPOON’S “HELP” ACTUALLY EXPOSED HIM YOU TWO ARE FVVCKING HYSTERICAL. IT’S OVER. PAY ME THE POINTS YOU OWE, ADP02, YOU LYING, CHEATING, SILLY BlTCH. IT’S OVER!

4-0!!!!!!

....but SPOON23 AND ADP02 STILL LIKE....

Comment

Working...
                      X