Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    That's the truth.

But ADP02 STILL hasn't paid up on the bet and given travestyny his points. Can you believe that?
    I actually can believe it, and am sadden d by it....

Winning is easy...
    Accepting defeat, for some reason, is impossible for some people...

Floyd, beat and defeated manny. I'd **** Floyd up, I'm no lil dude, but p4p.. Floyd(Ployd) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> me. That mo ****er can sling em...

I see him, slip punches, fade dudes better than a barber shop, my old *** uncles , 85' and 87' say, that big mouth Floyd can fight, better than good...

Better than good..

P4p I wouldn't ever .... I outsize and strength him...

I'm glad Floyd ain't my size...he'd humiliate me in seconds... Never seen nothing like him. My uncle said...

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      You're a lying sack of shlt. You kept crying and crying for weeks. I offered you a rematch over and over, you kept declining. Finally you made up some vague topic about "Epo or other substances can have threshold criteria" bullshlt. Do you think I didn't see your new deflection coming, idiot. The fact that you now want to DEFLECT to something vague yet you declined yet again the rematch shows CLEARLY that you know you lost. You know it will take less than 2 posts for me to murder you again, so you tucked tail and ran away again.

Your obsession with your loss has been going on for over a year. YOU EVEN BACKED AWAY FROM YOUR INITIAL STATEMENT SAYING "OH, THAT WAS BILLEAU. THAT WASN'T FROM ME" and saying "I REALIZED THAT STATEMENT WASN'T IMPORTANT AFTER I READ YOUR STATEMENT."

You fuvvcked up, dummy. MY STATEMENT CAME AFTER YOURS, YOU MORON. AND YOU APPROVED OF THE STATEMENT FROM BILLEAU. YOU EVEN ASKED TO HAVE IT REVISED AND HE REVISED IT, AND YOU EXPLICITLY AGREED WITH IT. Now all of a sudden you want to distance yourself from it.

Guess what that means. YOU LOST. AND YOU KNOW YOU LOST. Face reality. YOU KNOW I'D TAKE LESS THAN 2 POSTS TO MUDER YOU AGAIN AND THAT'S WHY YOU REFUSED TO STEP UP. If you have anything worth enough to help you win this battle, obviously you'd have accepted the rematch and that would be it. The fact that you refuse the rematch and want to focus on this deflection tells me clearly that it is nothing but a deflection.

It's over, son. Talk about having no confidence. YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR ENTIRE STANCE. You're just trying to deflect to some other bullshlt because you're desperate, and you're upset that I'm too smart to see through your bullshlt. Give the fvvck up!

DEFLECTO STRIKES AGAIN!!!

What have we been arguing over the last month?

Your statements in which YOU cannot admit that YOU ARE WRONG!

Here below you are stating it but have done so over and over for a month now!

Why you scared then, ADP. I’m giving you a chance to not go down as a 4-0 loser.

You’ll go down as a 8-0 loser instead

Still running scared? Yea, that’s what I thought. Now shut up and keep ducking the challenge. You know you’ll get bodied in 1 page. Go cry about your loss to someone who cares.

EPO testing can have thresholds? Can you read?

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
      Quote:
      The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.
      there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
      You think the court just brought up threshold substances out of the blue, you complete moron???? They were explaining it to the athlete just like I have explained it to your dumb ass.

BECAUSE YOU DID THINK EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, DIDN'T YOU. THAT SHOWS YOUR CONFUSION. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY THAT THE LIST OF THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES WAS A PARTIAL LIST BECAUSE EPO WASN'T ON IT??????

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ADP02
      I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.
      WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT, HUH ADP???? LMAOOOOO

On top of that, why are you saying there is a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance?????

Here is your statement.
      Quote:
      The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.
      exceeds = goes above, right? Good.

Here is the court's statement.
      Quote:
      there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
      non-human production of the substance = synthetic EPO, right?

So what we have is:

Your statement:
      Quote:
      There is a threshold above which it can be said there is synthetic EPO.
      The Court's Statement:
      Quote:
      There is no threshold above which it can be said there is synthetic EPO.
      You actually said what I stated

The bet is on the above statements. You are saying that EPO and other threshold substances cannot have threshold type tests and I say that they can.

What happened?
      You ARE NO LONGER CONFIDENT!!!

YOU ARE SCARED to lose!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-21-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

The bet is on the above statements. You are saying that EPO and other threshold substances cannot have threshold type tests and I say that they can.

What happened?

You're desperate and hiding.

Just accept the rematch, foolio. And include your deflection in your proof.

AND THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO USE YOUR STATEMENTS ANYMORE.

COME ON. LET'S SEE WHO IS SCARED. REMATCH AND INCLUDE YOUR NEW INFORMATION TO TRY TO WIN OVER THE JUDGES. WHAT'S UP?

When you decline, don't come back. You know it takes less than a post for me to destroy you, son. Let's see who's scared.

AGREE, OR DO YOU TUCK TAIL AND RUN AWAY?

You don't make it past one post.

Originally posted by ADP02
        EPO drug when it exceeds or
        just human EPO if it does not exceed!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

Comment

You're desperate and hiding.

Just accept the rematch, foolio. And include your deflection in your proof.

AND THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU DON'T WANT TO USE YOUR STATEMENTS ANYMORE.

COME ON. LET'S SEE WHO IS SCARED. REMATCH AND INCLUDE YOUR NEW INFORMATION TO TRY TO WIN OVER THE JUDGES. WHAT'S UP?

When you decline, don't come back. You know it takes less than a post for me to destroy you, son. Let's see who's scared.

AGREE, OR DO YOU TUCK TAIL AND RUN AWAY?

You said it too .... but you are not confident now?

Your statement
          - Using the panel's statements ... BINGO!!!

Comment

You said it too .... but you are not confident now?

Your statement

- Using the panel's statements ... BINGO!!!
            That's what I said. So accept the challenge and put up your deflection. Let's see if it's enough to win you this battle.

Agree? I'm waitingggggg

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            OWNED.
            Last edited by travestyny; 07-21-2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

That's what I said. So accept the challenge and put up your deflection. Let's see if it's enough to win you this battle.

Agree? I'm waitingggggg

Waiting? I started a thread and said, lets wait for Travestny to accept! The ball is in your court.

Post #6

Comment

Waiting? I started a thread and said, lets wait for Travestny to accept! The ball is in your court.

Post #6
                As long as it's about the rematch, I've told you multiple times that I'm down....

but you don't want a rematch? Why not, ADP. Your deflection not good enough to bring home that win for you?

You don't like your initial statements anymore? Why? Is it because you know you're wrong?

Waiting. Rematch, yes or no? Stand by your statements, son. Why are you running away from them now

Originally posted by ADP02
                1) EPO testing has thresholds for substances that vary depending on the action of the drug, and whether it occurs naturally, among other reasons. EPO occurs naturally in the body, in addition to when it is taken by an athlete. Threshold testing data must show artificial EPO specifically.

2) The resulting data is validated against specific threshold criteria, when artificial EPO, in relation to naturally occurring EPO, exceeds threshold limits.

3) With current testing, you cannot find out the concentration amount of synthetic EPO for a given urine sample. Due to that, they are relying on different types of testing that tries to distinguish between natural and synthetic EPO. If they can clearly make that distinction then its a positive for the synthetic EPO substance. Although even this currently existing testing protocol can sometimes be controversial. There is a CUT OFF LINE (threshold) where a BAND must cross over. Sometimes, the BAND crossed over this CUT OFF LINE ever so slightly. This usually occurs when there is very little distinction between the naturally occurring EPO vs the synthetic. WADA calls this a "mixed band".

Comment

If I remember correctly those statements were reworded by Billeau2 ..... when I saw your statements being totally in conflict with our discussion that we agreed on, I said, the initial statements really do not mean much.

and not interested in "Got you games"
                  LMAOOOOO. SUDDENLY IT'S "GOTCHA GAMES" TO HOLD YOU TO YOUR STATEMENTS THAT YOU'VE BEEN CLAIMING YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT ALL ALONG

Suddenly, they were reworded by Billieau..and not approved of by you...?

Suddenly, when you saw my statements, you decided that your initial statements meant nothing.

THAT'S REAL CRINGEWORTHY FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN CLAIMING HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. THIS PROVES SOMETHING, DOE.

Guess what....

GOTCHA

Comment

You're a lying sack of shlt. You kept crying and crying for weeks. I offered you a rematch over and over, you kept declining. Finally you made up some vague topic about "Epo or other substances can have threshold criteria" bullshlt. Do you think I didn't see your new deflection coming, idiot. The fact that you now want to DEFLECT to something vague yet you declined yet again the rematch shows CLEARLY that you know you lost. You know it will take less than 2 posts for me to murder you again, so you tucked tail and ran away again.

Your obsession with your loss has been going on for over a year. YOU EVEN BACKED AWAY FROM YOUR INITIAL STATEMENT SAYING "OH, THAT WAS BILLEAU. THAT WASN'T FROM ME" and saying "I REALIZED THAT STATEMENT WASN'T IMPORTANT AFTER I READ YOUR STATEMENT."

You fuvvcked up, dummy. MY STATEMENT CAME AFTER YOURS, YOU MORON. AND YOU APPROVED OF THE STATEMENT FROM BILLEAU. YOU EVEN ASKED TO HAVE IT REVISED AND HE REVISED IT, AND YOU EXPLICITLY AGREED WITH IT. Now all of a sudden you want to distance yourself from it.

Guess what that means. YOU LOST. AND YOU KNOW YOU LOST. Face reality. YOU KNOW I'D TAKE LESS THAN 2 POSTS TO MUDER YOU AGAIN AND THAT'S WHY YOU REFUSED TO STEP UP. If you have anything worth enough to help you win this battle, obviously you'd have accepted the rematch and that would be it. The fact that you refuse the rematch and want to focus on this deflection tells me clearly that it is nothing but a deflection.

It's over, son. Talk about having no confidence. YOU HAVE NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR ENTIRE STANCE. You're just trying to deflect to some other bullshlt because you're desperate, and you're upset that I'm too smart to see through your bullshlt. Give the fvvck up!

Why you scared then, ADP. I’m giving you a chance to not go down as a 4-0 loser.

You’ll go down as a 8-0 loser instead

Still running scared? Yea, that’s what I thought. Now shut up and keep ducking the challenge. You know you’ll get bodied in 1 page. Go cry about your loss to someone who cares.

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
                    Quote:
                    The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.
                    You think the court just brought up threshold substances out of the blue, you complete moron???? They were explaining it to the athlete just like I have explained it to your dumb ass.

BECAUSE YOU DID THINK EPO WAS A THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE, DIDN'T YOU. THAT SHOWS YOUR CONFUSION. DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT SAY THAT THE LIST OF THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES WAS A PARTIAL LIST BECAUSE EPO WASN'T ON IT??????

Quote:
                    I didn't even see EPO on the list so it must be a partial list.
                    WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT, HUH ADP???? LMAOOOOO

On top of that, why are you saying there is a threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance?????

Here is your statement.
                    Quote:
                    exceeds = goes above, right? Good.

Here is the court's statement.
                    Quote:
                    non-human production of the substance = synthetic EPO, right?

So what we have is:

Your statement:
                    Quote:
                    There is a threshold above which it can be said there is synthetic EPO.
                    The Court's Statement:
                    Quote:
                    There is no threshold above which it can be said there is synthetic EPO.

What happened?

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    As long as it's about the rematch, I've told you multiple times that I'm down....

but you don't want a rematch? Why not, ADP. Your deflection not good enough to bring home that win for you?

You don't like your initial statements anymore? Why? Is it because you know you're wrong?

Waiting. Rematch, yes or no? Stand by your statements, son. Why are you running away from them now
                    Previous challenge you finally admitted that ABP has threshold tests. SO WE ARE GOOD!!!

DEFLECTO is ....

Read above what you have been stating for the last month or so.

This is what I am challenging YOU on! Capisce? Comprende? Comprends-tu? Do YOU understand?

All you had to do is say, TRAVESYTNY IS WRONG!!!

You couldn't and kept on stating that you are right.

I am disagreeing with you and challenging YOU on this.

Comment

What happened?

Previous challenge you finally admitted that ABP has threshold tests. SO WE ARE GOOD!!!

DEFLECTO is ....

Read above what you have been stating for the last month or so.

This is what I am challenging YOU on! Capisce? Comprende? Comprends-tu? Do YOU understand?

All you had to do is say, TRAVESYTNY IS WRONG!!!

You couldn't and kept on stating that you are right.

I am disagreeing with you and challenging YOU on this.

I understand that you are willing to back out of this rematch because you know you lost.

Sorry. Keep trying, son. Maybe one day you can cope with your loss.

I'm well aware of what you're trying to do. Going back to the BAP that not only you admit is not a part of the relevant document, and also which the court corrected everyone and stated in fact has no numerical limit and in fact does not represent a threshold after research found that it can be reliable below 80%, and WADA said other tests were more discriminating. Is that why your statement is so vague? Can it have...??? Circa....say 2002? LMAOOOO.

Dude, just give up. It's over.

Unless you can tell me what is the threshold for the BAP if it has no numerical limit
                      Last edited by travestyny; 07-22-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X