Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Sorry but you are WRONG Travestyny!!!

1) You are WRONG when you say that because of those references to nandrolone that the BAP test cannot be a threshold test. Not only threshold substances have threshold tests! EPO testing can have them too!

2) and you stating that the rest of that paragraph from the panel proved that BAP test is not a threshold test. WRONG AGAIN Travestyny!

3) The UCI's rules didn't have a specific rule that the athlete had to be proved by way of BAP threshold test. Their rule states "by any means". So if there are other criteria that makes sense and is sound and reliable, those too would be valid, as per the panel's statements ..... but when testing for the BAP test, that was a threshold test! Even if the LAB had said, 78% is now the valid number instead of 80% that is still a threshold test .... If they could have convince with sound data to back that new threshold then perhaps the panel would have said OK .... but as I just stated, that new number is the threshold that the LAB would have ended up using ....

BUT again, what they (The lab) did is that they proved rEPO using other criteria. the panel found that to be reliable.

4) The BAP test and other criteria can be a threshold type test too .... You just say that they cannot but do not give any valid explanation except for you thinking that that is what the panel is stating!
      WRONG!!! If the LAB had 5 threshold type tests then they were just that .... threshold type tests! For EPO, it is more of a qualitative test than a quantitative one. That is what they are trying to explain to that athlete and you ....

5) The panel was trying to explain to the athlete and you, ... look, unlike nandrolone, a threshold substance, EPO testing is different. We do not need to or the UCI is stating, they are not forcing the LABs to stick with 1 test criteria. There can be more than 1 test so do not think that there is a single numerical limit!

BUT UCI could have if they wanted to say that the BAP threshold test was the way to go. Nothing stopped them. The panel wouldn't have stopped them if that was sound and reliable test!!!

That is why I say that WADA EPO EXPERTs call it a threshold type test .... STOP thinking that only threshold substances can have a threshold test!

YOU ARE WRONG TRAVESTYNY!!!!!!

BUT YOU STILL Travestyny GOT MIXED UP!!!!

Your comeback was weak as hell!!!

Stop writing to me and accept the challenge so you can lose 8-0

You have zero confidence in what you say because you know you’re WRONG!!!

Step up or accept your loss, tuck your tail, and die a coward.

Oh, and by the way:

Court of Arbitration for Sport!
      • The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

Challenge me about it. I dare you!!!! LMAOOOOO!
      Last edited by travestyny; 07-16-2018, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        Unfortunately, I do not think that you can get any objective experts. So there is no point asking.
        ADP IS SCAREDDDDD BECAUSE HE KNOWS NO ONE WILL BUY HIS BULLSHlT. HE'S SCARED OF ME. HE GOT BURIED 4-0 AND HE'S AFRAID IT'S GOING TO BE 8-0!!!!

DON'T CLICK ON THIS LINK, ADP....IT IS LIKELY TO CAUSE NIGHTMARES

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

I bet if you lost 8-0, you would be suicidal, wouldn't you? LMAOOOO. Come on, ADP. I promise. It won't take 90 pages this time. I'll get you out of there in one page. You know it and I know it. Try to claw your way out of this, son

ADP saying that there exists a threshold for which, when exceeded, shows non-human production of the substance!
        Originally posted by ADP02
        EPO drug when it exceeds or
        just human EPO if it does not exceed!

THE COURT BODYING ADP!
        there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
        Last edited by travestyny; 07-16-2018, 05:33 AM.

Comment

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Have another parallelogram

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=401045

Comment

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Have another parallelogram

Comment

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Don't sweat it, bro. Every time you pretend to quote me with a picture of a quote, I'll just shoot you through a parallelogram. That will be my acknowledgement of how butthurt you are that you posted the same message about you being afraid of me posting here at least 100 hundred times now since February. LMAOOOOO.

I know how much you love those parallelograms

So long, sucka When you get the balls to really quote me instead of using a picture, let me know, yea.
                    Last edited by travestyny; 07-16-2018, 07:23 AM.

Comment

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

Working...
                      X