No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
    Aww am I getting under the skin too much? You had to resort to saying someone should have aborted me? Yes that's what you said, everyone can go back and look at the context of these posts, he said I should have been aborted for calling Floyd a cheater, WHICH HE IS!! Holy **** you are so triggered!
    You tried your best, and failed. The shlt you said made no sense. So yes, Embryo, you should have been aborted. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Sh|ts on Brits is Classy indeed.

Classy ***** haha!

I tried to be civil and discuss this respectfully. Up until the point that you started name calling and proved you don't deserve that respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WELCHED OUT ON POINTS YOU MORON. Of course you're not mentioning points because your butthurt ass acted like a complete bltch and refused to pay up!

Let's invite the judges here. I want you to tell them to their face that you think they cheated for me. Let's see how well that goes for you. Deal?

You're a complete liar. I never said they didn't have HT blood test you fool. I said it is part of the athlete biological passport. If you would stop jumping from topic to topic in your desperation, you would realize and admit that you are wrong. But hey, that's ok. I know you know your'e wrong because the word "rematch" won't even come out of your mouth. You got destroyed because you are WRONG. Face it.

No you didn't, idiot. I explained this to you over and over again. I won't do it anymore.

Go ask WADA. They never labeled the BAP as a threshold test. The court case alone told you that. Stop fooling yourself. You tried so desperately to piggyback off of the BAP, and you got shut down there too. You had nowhere to turn so then you went back to the ABP, which you weren't pushing for until you were down 2-0. LMAOOOOOO. Squirming didn't help you, son. And no, you have no power to DQ anyone. Accept that loss, bltch.

Dr. Catlin was the expert in the court case, you moron. That's what you don't want to admit.

So what was the threshold for the BAP, son? You tried to say 80, I told you that the court said there is NO NUMERICAL LIMIT, and then you went back to the ABP. LMAO!

Again, stop kidding yourself. You showed nothing and were shut down at EVERY TURN. EVERY SINGLE ONE. It was a masterclass by me, and a fvvck up so big by you, after your initial deflection, that you asked me for a draw. Remember that?

You were the only one that was wrong, son. Let's see. 4-0. You would think a rational person would see the light. Well, you aren't rational. You're a squirming butthurt bltch, and I really mean that. Tried to deflect to threshold criteria once we got to the dome. Tried to change the topic a billion times there. Tried to deflect to the ABP. Now trying to say I should be DQ for a match that happened over a year ago. Do you still cry about this at night? Serious question. Like....this affects you in your personal life, doesn't it? That's too bad, dude. But like I always told you...you're not as smart as you think you are. You don't even know what a threshold is. Fucck outta here.

LMAOOOOOO. YOU ARE DELUSIONALLLLLLLL. IF YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD COME AT ME FOR THAT REMATCH. YOU KNOW IT WOULD TAKE ME LESS THAN 1 PAGE TO DESTROY YOU AGAIN!

LMAOOOOOOO. THEN LET'S DO IT AGAIN. I BET YOU BACK OFF, PVSSY. YOU'LL BE SENDING ME PRIVATE MESSAGES ASKING FOR A DRAW AGAIN!!!!!

It's overrrrrrrr!!!!! 4-0 YOU BlTCH!!!!!

OH, AND THE NEXT TIME YOU BRING UP THOSE JUDGES, LET'S CALL THEM IN. I BET YOU'LL BE SAYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT WHEN THEY GET HERE!!!! Come on, ADP. Let's call them in and see what they have to say. Tell them they cheated for me directly to them. Deal? It's going to be great!!!!

DEFLECTOR, you said it was me but see, it is YOU that is still crying .... hmmm, where is that gif of you crying!

Sorry but you can get whoever you want but that facts remain. I discovered that one was a Mayweather Mafia groupie and his friends were judges too! Nobody came out and presented that important fact. Not even you! Even now, you make it sound like it is nothing!

Furthermore, you were also crying and wanting to change or put limits on the EPO discussion AFTER THE FACT but it was simple: If EPO has threshold tests. No limits.

Does EPO have a threshold type test? Yes or no and why? Simple!

I even gave you examples such as T/E Ratio tests.

You said there is none of that. No thresholds, ratios ......

ABP:
        Sorry but the truth is that you didn't admit to thresholds for ABP in the Dome. Am I am LIAR? NO!!!!

Why? Didn't you admit in the Dome? Ooops!

All documents point to DIRECT and INDIRECT EPO detection methodologies.
        When we discussed blood tests and HT thresholds, what did you say? You said that WADA never did those and that information that I provided was from a long time ago. Well Travestyny, sorry, but you are WRONG! ABP has HT threshold tests and more!!! Am I a liar? Ooops!

The thing is that YOU are agreeing now about ABP but did not when we discussed it in the Dome. It's OK though .... we both AGREE that there are threshold type tests!!!! THANK YOU!!!! So I was right!!!

Oh man, ..... I presented a "DIRECT" quote from you Travestyny saying that I would never be able to prove that Non-threshold susbtances can have threshold type tests. THE CAS HAS SPOKEN!!! YES YOU CAN!!!!

travestyny
        "GOOD LUCK PROVING THAT A NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE RELIES ON THRESHOLD TESTS...YOU MORON!!!"

"Go ask WADA. They never labeled the BAP as a threshold test. The court case alone told you that. "
        travestyny
        Actually WADA had a BAP threshold type tests but you are too far gone to understand!

and here is WADA at one point in time stating that they would "harmonize" EPO testing and remove the "single" BAP 80% threshold test.

So even WADA admits that there was a 80% BAP test.

"The current WADA testing procedure for EPO is described in the technical document TD2004EPO, 37 which eliminates the 80% BAP threshold for interpreting rEPO tests."

So, now we have:
        - Dr Catlin - WADA EPO EXPERT calling that test a threshold test

- Dr Segura - stating that there are threshold tests

- WADA acknowledging the threshold test

- Both sides in the case calling it a threshold test

BUT there is more:

WADA was formed in 1999 by IOC and it was there labs that were using the BAP threshold test as early as 2000 Olympic games!!! UIC was a separate federation for cycling that had separate rule in which any means of determining the presence of EPO was good. Still, all the early cases (IOC or UCI or other federations) on EPO had LABs that used the BAP threshold test as a minimum test including the case that you mentioned!!!

In 2002 Olympic games:

On the 21st February 2002, during the Olympic Winter Games 2002, Ms Lazutina was due to participate in the 4x5 kilometre women’s relay cross-country skiing race. She was selected, at random, to undergo a drug test before the race. Accordingly, about one hour before the start of the race, the World Anti-Doping Agency ("WADA") representatives took a sample of her blood. WADA was responsible, throughout the Olympic Winter Games, for the conduct of anti-doping tests on behalf of the IOC.
        Here is a threshold type test:
        The analysis of Ms Lazutina’s blood sample indicated that there was a level of haemoglobin in excess of the level of 16 g/dl, which was the cut-off point for competition prescribed by the IOC Blood Testing Statement: see Paragraph 7.4 below
        More information on threshold type tests:
        For some time, and certainly throughout 2001, and at the Olympic Winter Games 2002, testing for erythropoietin involved the taking of an initial blood sample. The blood sample was analysed for haemoglobin and % reticulocytes. If the haemoglobin level exceeded 16 g/dl for women and 17.5 g/dl for men, a urine test for erythropoietin had to be taken. If the haemoglobin level was less than 16 g/dl for women and 17.5 g/dl for men, but the % reticulocytes exceeded 2, again a urine test for erythropoietin had to be taken.

The IOC and WADA have recognized that the analysis of blood in the field for the two parameters, hemoglobin and % reticulocytes, is sufficient to support the finding of EPO in urine using the French urine method…..".
        Here they are describing AGAIN where YOU GOT IT WRONG!!!!
        The presence of any form of erythropoietin, recombinant erythropoietin or darbepoetin is absolutely prohibited. There is no question of there being a permitted level of either substance. Its presence is only permissible in the circumstances described in Paragraph 5.6 above. In this sense, erythropoietin, recombinant erythropoietin and darbepoetin are different in kind from those substances in which there is a permitted level and a prohibited level.

More on threshold test for EPO:
        The indirect blood test
        10.5 The indirect blood test was developed by Australian scientists prior to the Olympic Summer Games 2000. It was intended as a screen test to limit the number of samples from athletes who would then have to undergo the direct urine test. The indirect blood test produced what was known as the "Sydney on-score", which was an index of erythropoietic activity based on five separate blood parameters. Those parameters are the measurements of reticulocytes, macrocytes, haematocrit, the concentration of transferrin receptors in serum and the concentration of erythropoietic in serum.

The athlete’s blood sample is tested for these parameters, and the results are entered into a mathematical formula to give an "on-score". If the "on-score" is above a certain threshold, an abnormally high level of erythropoietic activity is indicated. The athlete is then required to submit a urine sample for the direct erythropoietin test

and here a case is stating that they have a threshold test for EPO to reduce the likelihood of a false positive. JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU!!!

The major issue here is whether the test is valid for Aranesp given that a threshold, similar to the one established for r-EPO, has not been put in place to account for overlap of Aranesp with endogenously produced EPO. The threshold is used to statistically reduce the possibility of a false positive.

So due to the overlap, they have tests ..... at least one of which is a threshold type test!!!

How can that be? LOL

TRAVESTYNY YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!!

EVERYONE AGREES that TRAVESTYNY is WRONG .... now he wants to try to go to the dome to convince people who do not care or know but why? Why when the EXPERTs have already told you that YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
          EXPLAIN something to me -

There is a 2003 case in which the athlete claimed his rEPO was below the BAP 80% threshold - the court of arbitration confirmed there is no accepted threshold for rEPO if it is detected.....

Was the athlete found guilty of a doping violation?

I'm trying to figure out how this helps ADP02 "Floyd dilute sample" conspiracy theory.
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          EXACTLY!

lol. Say no more. ADP can't explain it either.

I already explained it to Travestyny but he is too far gone to understand!

So lets try this with Dosumpthin. Hopefully you can stay objective here ....

This is not about threshold substances. The panel was trying to explain that. In other words, any sign or way that detects that it is rEPO is acceptable.

TEST #1: BAP 80% threshold test
          Results: 79.5 - Just under

With the BAP test alone the athlete is just below the threshold.

In previous cases there was at least one similar case (results) and said that threshold test was enough since the LAB used that test to determine for the detection of eEPO.
          That is, the athlete was not found guilty since the concern was about false positivity.

TEST #2 and #3 .....
          WADA had just come out with a new document and there were new studies.

The panel agreed that they should be admissible since the rule by UCI is that the LAB can use any test not just the BAP test .....

So with the other tests used by the LAB:
          So they used other tests which concluded that the athlete was using eEPO.

But the BAP test is what? It is a threshold test!!! The panel said it was reliable but so were the other tests. Any one of those tests could be enough to conclude that the athlete was using rEPO .... the panel was telling the athlete that it could be with a test other than BAP threshold test .... especially with the new information that they now know of.

Again, they were transitioning to a new test and applied that test! Panel accepted that test too!.

I presented other cases as well that was similar based on a non-threshold substance test where the case's panel called the tests threshold tests.

In that case, the panel agreed that with only 1 of 4 threshold tests can aid in concluding that the athlete was abusing with that particular substance!!!!

BUT all 4 criteria were threshold type tests!!!!

That is, it didn't make any 1 of those 4 tests be changed to a non-threshold test .... they were still threshold tests. It's just that the LAB concluded the presence of a substance with 1 test and not the other 3 tests!!!!!

Simple stuff!!!

BTW - The WADA EPO EXPERT, who authored the WADA EPO technical document testified and called it a threshold type test!!!!

Travestyny thinks that the WADA EPO EXPERT is WRONG!!! WOW!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-14-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            DEFLECTOR, you said it was me but see, it is YOU that is still crying .... hmmm, where is that gif of you crying!

Sorry but you can get whoever you want but that facts remain. I discovered that one was a Mayweather Mafia groupie and his friends were judges too! Nobody came out and presented that important fact. Not even you! Even now, you make it sound like it is nothing!

Furthermore, you were also crying and wanting to change or put limits on the EPO discussion AFTER THE FACT but it was simple: If EPO has threshold tests. No limits.

Does EPO have a threshold type test? Yes or no and why? Simple!

I even gave you examples such as T/E Ratio tests.

You said there is none of that. No thresholds, ratios ......

ABP:
            Sorry but the truth is that you didn't admit to thresholds for ABP in the Dome. Am I am LIAR? NO!!!!

Why? Didn't you admit in the Dome? Ooops!

All documents point to DIRECT and INDIRECT EPO detection methodologies.
            When we discussed blood tests and HT thresholds, what did you say? You said that WADA never did those and that information that I provided was from a long time ago. Well Travestyny, sorry, but you are WRONG! ABP has HT threshold tests and more!!! Am I a liar? Ooops!

The thing is that YOU are agreeing now about ABP but did not when we discussed it in the Dome. It's OK though .... we both AGREE that there are threshold type tests!!!! THANK YOU!!!! So I was right!!!

Oh man, ..... I presented a "DIRECT" quote from you Travestyny saying that I would never be able to prove that Non-threshold susbtances can have threshold type tests. THE CAS HAS SPOKEN!!! YES YOU CAN!!!!

Actually WADA had a BAP threshold type tests but you are too far gone to understand!

and here is WADA at one point in time stating that they would "harmonize" EPO testing and remove the "single" BAP 80% threshold test.

So even WADA admits that there was a 80% BAP test.

So, now we have:
            - Dr Catlin - WADA EPO EXPERT calling that test a threshold test

- Dr Segura - stating that there are threshold tests

- WADA acknowledging the threshold test

BUT there is more:

WADA was formed in 1999 by IOC and it was there labs that were using the BAP threshold test as early as 2000 Olympic games!!! UIC was a separate federation for cycling that had separate rule in which any means of determining the presence of EPO was good. Still, all the early cases (IOC or UCI or other federations) on EPO had LABs that used the BAP threshold test as a minimum test including the case that you mentioned!!!

In 2002 Olympic games:

Here is a threshold type test:

More information on threshold type tests:

Here they are describing AGAIN where YOU GOT IT WRONG!!!!

More on threshold test for EPO:
            The indirect blood test

and here a case is stating that they have a threshold test for EPO to reduce the likelihood of a false positive. JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU!!!

So due to the overlap, they have tests ..... at least one of which is a threshold type test!!!

How can that be? LOL

TRAVESTYNY YOU ARE SO WRONG!!!!

EVERYONE AGREES that TRAVESTYNY is WRONG .... now he wants to try to go to the dome to convince people who do not care or know but why? Why when the EXPERTs have already told you that YOU ARE WRONG!!!!

Want to bet your account on it?

Come on Mr. 4-0 loser. Let’s find out who is right. Deal?

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                I really hurt your feelings for you to keep pretending to quote me with a picture instead of actually quoting me because you are afraid you will get destroyed again, huh.

You put me on ignore back when I exposed you, and you been ducking me with this same bullshlt for months. How does my ass taste, vagisil

You will forever go down as the biggest pvssy on this site, bar none. Deal with it, bltch

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Want to bet your account on it?

Come on Mr. 4-0 loser. Let’s find out who is right. Deal?
                    I would rather have the experienced WADA EPO experts on my side than people who showed little interest and or were too busy to fully participate throughout that process. TRUTH BABY!!!!

So, now we have:
                    - Dr Catlin - WADA EPO EXPERT calling that test a threshold test.

- Dr Segura - stating that there are threshold tests.

- WADA acknowledging the threshold test.

- Other cases calling it a threshold test!

You are stuck on threshold substances and didn't understand what the previous cases, that case, the WADA EPO Experts said, the WADA acknowledgment told you and so on.

A threshold type test at that point in time was but one test criteria ..... but the LAB used others as well. The athlete thought only the BAP test can be used. The panel said that there is no such rule that only the BAP test has to be used ..... BUT what is the BAP test? It is a threshold type test. Says who? Everyone except for Travestyny!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 07-14-2018, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                      I would rather have the experienced WADA EPO experts on my side than people who showed little interest and or were too busy to fully participate throughout that process. TRUTH BABY!!!!

So, now we have:
                      - Dr Catlin - WADA EPO EXPERT calling that test a threshold test.

- Dr Segura - stating that there are threshold tests.

- WADA acknowledging the threshold test.

- Other cases calling it a threshold test!

You are stuck on threshold substances and didn't understand what the previous cases, that case, the WADA EPO Experts said, the WADA acknowledgment told you and so on.

A threshold type test at that point in time was but one test criteria ..... but the LAB used others as well. The athlete thought only the BAP test can be used. The panel said that there is no such rule that only the BAP test has to be used ..... BUT what is the BAP test? It is a threshold type test. Says who? Everyone except for Travestyny!!!

LMAOOOOO. ADP back on his "I'm smarter than everyone, and everyone is wrong" even after being shut down 4-0. The whole reason we wanted judges was because you can't admit that you're wrong, so we needed other people to make it CLEAR that you were wrong. There were FOUR judges. ALL of them said you were wrong. I've explained it to you a billion times, and it doesn't take me writing an essay to prove you are wrong.

1. No matter what you claim anyone said about the BAP, you've already admit that it is NOT a part of the WADA TD2014 EPO document. That means everything that you write about it and about what WADA experts have said about it is IRRELEVANT.

So the experts (according to you) agreed with you about something irrelevant...and that's your proof? lol. Give me a break. Not only that, but as you see below, they didn't agree with you.

2. You won't admit that the court said the BAP specifically is NOT a threshold. You claimed the threshold was 80%, but the court said specifically THERE IS NO NUMERICAL LIMIT. I've asked you over and over, what is the threshold then. You won't respond. You even claimed it could be lower. Great. Then what was it lowered to? You couldn't answer.

The labs did the test, they looked at it, and then the experts decided if it reveals EPO, ALONG with doing other tests. Remember....NO NUMERICAL LIMIT. That is the key that wrecks you. AND....YOU ALREADY ADMIT IT IS NOT A PART OF THE RELEVANT DOCUMENT. Your BAP bullshlt is doubly demolished.

3. Your ABP bullshlt was just a deflection when you failed regarding EPO target testing having a threshold. You know it and I know it. Talking about the ABP having threshold is far different from target testing having a theshold criteria. The entire reason that the court brought up threshold substances is to explain to dummies like you that, when target testing, threshold substances have threshold criteria.

4. Your statement directly contradicts the court's statement, which is the most clear evidence that you lost, and that's why this is over.

Originally posted by ADP02
                      EPO drug when it exceeds or
                      just human EPO if it does not exceed!

COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT
                      there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

CLEAR CONTRADICTION! You lose. It's over. You keep coming back saying the same exact shlt that you've been saying since the debate. NEWSFLASH: You lost the debate 4-0.

It's over. Stop writing to me unless you are ready to lose your account.

Comment

Working...
                      X