No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    That was also when old inactive Mosley did this to Floyd. Try again.

OOOO WOW....He got hit, did he get dropped? its a part of boxing.

This is the Mayweather,Pacquaio would have to deal with in 2009 and 2010

this was also what a Floyd did to Mosley after the second round

Must suck being a detractor when the only thing you can pull out your arse is a snippet when Mosley got spanked the whole fight

This is what Mayweather did to Marquez 2 years before he knocked Pacquiaio the **** out...you know the fighter Pacquaio couldn't beat decisively in 4 tries...oh Mayweather was inactive 21 months

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
      When your the "cash cow" for thousands of people your going to get every break imaginable, and Floyd does!
      This is nothing new, he ran and fought like a punk in the first Maidana fight.
      He did nothing against Manny except pot shot while retreating all night. His old man was begging him to fight and refused to do it!
      Only the Mayweather fans who are the least knowledgeable boxing fans think he does no wrong in the vring.
      The guy was a bore and used the "boxers" excuse for his "running away" for years.
      He made a lot of money but he generated even more for many others and thats how his "style" enabled him to last. The guy fought scared his last 4 years.
      Just look in his eyes............when their opened!

Thank god he's gone, now get rid of Cotto and Wlad and Bernard and please someone talk to Jones before something tragic happens!

Ray
      Straight up and nothing but the brutal truth.

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        You have no idea what you're talking about. You are referring to the master scorecard compiled by the commission. The individual judges score each round on seperate pieces of paper and submit them every round to be tabulated on the master scorecard. Each judge fills in the color of the corner for both fighters and the score and signs an individual card for each round. The section where it says mayweather won by decision is the section on the master scorecard that indicates who won. Just because it happens to be under morreti's totals are doesn't me he wrote it lol. The nsac acknowledged the error and corrected it, and even showed the media the original individual round by round scorecards that had the correct corner for the fighters.
        you are absolutely correct with this and i was hoping jrrod would use this argument.

if those individual score cards have no name on it only corners then why did they score it on the red box? If there was name on the individual scorecards and Floyd's name was written on red corner, then why not a single judge raise the issue?

They know and saw who was on the red corner the fighters are in front of them the whole time. The ring announcer introduced them correctly. Pac on red, Floyd on Blue.

That is the reason why Zaroku said moretti put Floyd's name in his score cards, while the other two judges did not. Which begs the question why did moretti have to write floyd name on it?

any other argument you want to justify what happened on May 2nd?

game st and match

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post
          you are absolutely correct with this and i was hoping jrrod would use this argument.

if those individual score cards have no name on it only corners then why did they score it on the red box? If there was name on the individual scorecards and Floyd's name was written on red corner, then why not a single judge raise the issue?

They know and saw who was on the red corner the fighters are in front of them the whole time. The ring announcer introduced them correctly. Pac on red, Floyd on Blue.

That is the reason why Zaroku said moretti put Floyd's name in his score cards, while the other two judges did not. Which begs the question why did moretti have to write floyd name on it?

game st and match
          That's already been confirmed as a clerical error.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
            #This gif shows how inaccurate compubox is and how the eyes can be fooled into thinking who hit who in real time. If you blink you won't catch the punch that really connected in this exchange. Guess who got one in? Yep, it's not floyd it's Pac as always. The right jab went in straight to Floyd's jaw. While again Floyd had to foul and push Pac's head so he can stop Pac from heating up. And as usual the hometown boy gets the point in the compubox.

you made a very good point there, that barely connecting forearm push to the forehead is a serious legal punch, it just shows that compubox can have errors, in a very, very close fight, you could question the stats, in the biggest money boxing fight ever, that shouldnt of been classed as a legit punch and its a shame it was. i wonder how often they **** up.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
              That's already been confirmed as a clerical error.
              explain what exactly was the clerical error.

more than 400 million dollars US worth of a fight and there was clerical error?

That what happened in May 2nd (errors) judges scoring were unprecedented.

prove me wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Machinist_X View Post
                you made a very good point there, that barely connecting forearm push to the forehead is a serious legal punch, it just shows that compubox can have errors, in a very, very close fight, you could question the stats, in the biggest money boxing fight ever, that shouldnt of been classed as a legit punch and its a shame it was. i wonder how often they **** up.
                This fight alone based on video evidences I provided showed in round 2 compubox only gave 6 connected shots for Pac while floyd got 11 when in fact Pac connected 17 times while floyd only connected 9. The discrepancy is too wide not to notice. And I'm just referring to round 2.

And this happened to most of the rounds Pac connected more, but strangely Floyd got the nod. Fixed? You bet.

Compubox is subjective clicking. A man clicks to his pleasure who he thinks connected. If the clicker was biased this happens.
                Last edited by Spoon23; 12-14-2015, 11:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rath View Post

game st and match
                  The individual score cards have the names of the fighters printed on them...the judges then fill in the color of the corner and the score then sign them. The clerical error was made by whoever was filling in the master scorecard. Again...moretti didn't write anything on the master scorecard, none of the judges do. What you were seeing is the section where it says decision: which is where they write who won. It just hppens to be under one of the judges score totals. There are areas for point deductions and suspensions under the other 2 judges scores, but they were left blank because there weren't any. This is a complete non issue and has been proven so...some just choose not to pay attention in order to keep the conspiricy alive. If you don't believe me, take a look how all the writing on the master scorecard is the same. Does that mean dave moretti filled out all 3 cards? If you are going to argue about this, at least know how it works.

Comment

• Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
                    I like how people are dogging the OP but no one is disputing his claims in the video. I thought it was a close fight but I am one that usually judges more on who is forcing the action. I think a draw would have been fair but would have caused riots that night.
                    It shows how these floyd fans when presented with factual evidence they cry foul, but as you can see not a single Floyd fan can dispute it. They know deep down Floyd ran and fought like a vagina, and obviously didn't close anything that night.

A one armed healthy Pac put the breaks on a roided up Floyd.

Legendary

Last edited by Spoon23; 12-15-2015, 12:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      It shows how these floyd fans when presented with factual evidence they cry foul, but as you can see not a single Floyd fan can dispute it. They know deep down Floyd ran and fought like a vagina, and obviously didn't close anything that night.

A one armed healthy Pac put the breaks on a roided up Floyd.

Legendary

I don't know man...if i was a pac fan like yourself I'd be more disappointed in his performance. You knew what to expect from floyd, but somehow focus all your attention on him. You can go on about 1 arm this and that, but at the end if the day pac looked completely flat and disinterested...which is in part what earned him the loss. He had an opportunity to make a fight out of it and horribly underperformed.

Comment

Working...
                      X