No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    All I did was ask you a simple question.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You can end your countdown now. I’m not returning to your thread

OVER. Don't comeback

Integrity = 0

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

OVER. Don't comeback

Integrity = 0

I can't come back? But I like it here.

Comment

I can't come back? But I like it here.

I see. Well if I were you. It's time for you to change your name at least. It stinks like a rotten vagina decomposing fast. Follow on ShoulderRoll. He's now Shyitonbrits. Smart of him to change his name to cover his L ways. I suggest stick to Dosumpthin. Your go to ALT. It may stink as well, but not like a a sewer smelly vagina that your name Travestyny implies at this point in time.

Comment

I see. Well if I were you. It's time for you to change your name at least. It stinks like a rotten vagina decomposing fast. Follow on ShoulderRoll. He's now Shyitonbrits. Smart of him to change his name to cover his L ways. I suggest stick to Dosumpthin. Your go to ALT. It may stink as well, but not like a a sewer smelly vagina that your name Travestyny implies at this point in time.
          That's your opinion and I respect it.

Do you what my opinion about Spoon23....a name that lives in infamy here.

I suggest you just go with Buboy. I always thought that was a funny name, but you're a funny type of dude.

Comment

That's your opinion and I respect it.
            Wow. A breakthrough. That's a start.

Now read this a million times. This is you in a nutshell. This will make you change once you realise what you don't see. Just helping here.

Originally posted by 1bad65

I dont know why you keep acting like this, then denying you do it.

We all know you're a head case, so we've kept the PMs you sent us.

Maybe start trying to control yourself and you won't have to freak out trying to hide your nutbar antics. As I said earlier, a mental health professional could help you with your OCD and controlling these impulses that get you in trouble.

You're like an ******* drunk alcoholic who refuses to control himself and thus needs to be banned from the bar.

Comment

Wow. A breakthrough. That's a start.

Now read this a million times. This is you in a nutshell. This will make you change once you realise what you don't see. Just helping here.
              I've read what 1bad has said. He is convinced I'm some guy named Safespace that was trolling Zaroku. The guy is a lunatic, but that's beyond the point.

I figured since you guys are winding down camp, you can give us some insight on how Pac is doing. You were noticeably absent during the dog days of training camp. And I know you said you were friends with Pac, so it's obvious now!

Come on, fess up, Buboy. Does he look good? Is he ready?

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                DEFLECTOR .....

Nope ... YOU MISUNDERSTOOD what the panel was trying to say.

This is what is meant by clear as day:
                1) Dr Catlin called it a threshold!!! You tried to say that he was wrong too, rememeber?

Dr Catlin's name is there as author for the EPO technical document!!!
                Go check the court case. Catlin was the expert advisor to the court!!!! And what did the court say?

The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production
                Not only that, but also this:

the Respondent cannot point to scientific or laboratory requirements that an 80% BAP criterion is required under the UCI Anti-doping Regulations or that the accredited laboratories required such a criterion to interpret their results. The Respondent does point to the Evaluation Report but that report has not been accepted by WADA itself. The UCI Antidoping Regulations do not refer to the BAP criterion or an established limit of 80%. The rules provide that the presence of rEPO can be proven by any means,
                A numeric limit does not exist.

The Panel in Hamhurger stated at p. 19 that a numeric limit below which a test is declared negative is desirable but not mandatory.
                So um, what is the threshold for the BAP? Don't duck it! (who am I kidding. Of course you will!) LMAOOOOO. OWNED!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                2) Both sides in that case called it a threshold criteria even though one side was trying to say that other criteria are just as reliable and should be included in the EPO testing scope. Hmmm, I wonder how they can too mix this all up? So many people are wrong, not Travestyny. He is the only one right! Kinda dumb when you think about it, no?
                WRONG. The court stated clearly it's not a threshold, and they said there is no numerical limit. The only threshold that was referred to was the number 80%. So what is the threshold ADP?

Follow the quotations:

It is further submitted that the threshold of 80% must be present to apply the only criterion accepted and recognised by the accredited laboratories.
                Therefore, the threshold for the BAP criterion, if any, can and should be reduced.
                Now what was that threshold? Reduced to what???? Oh that's right, it doesn't exist:

A numeric limit does not exist.
                OWNEDDDDD!!!!!

3) Other cases call the BAP test a threshold test!!!
                The CAS on a number of occasions have said it is NOT a threshold.

Not that it's relevant because IT IS NOT A PART OF THE WADA TD2014EPO DOCUMENT. You avoided this question about 13 times you squirming bltch. Say you didn't!!!

4) Years later, WADA EPO experts call it a threshold test
                Look up. You're done.

Man, all those people are wrong according to Travestyny!!!

NOPE: TRAVESTNY IS WRONG!!!!!
                You were proven wrong, son. That's why you won't mention rematch. LMAOO.

Sorry but I take Dr Catlin over you Travestyny!
                ME TOO...SINCE HE WAS A PART OF THE COURT CASE YOU IDIOT. LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! OWNEDDDDDD!

5.1.7.1 Aithough this Panel is experienced in rEPO cases, its determination is made upon the reliance on expert testimony. Dr. Catlin, who has been involved in drug testing since 1082 and his laboratory is one of the leading laboratories on EPO testing, expressed hls expert opinion, that he had no doubts that the test results established the presence of rEPO in the Respondent's sample, Dr. Catlin based his conclusion on reliable scientific criteria and was not simply relying on the insufficient Standard of 'I know it when I see it.' The testimony and evidence of the Respondent's expert did not cast doubt over the assertions and testimony of Dr. Catlin whose evidence is preferred to that of the Respondent's expert. The Respondent's expert witness, Dr. Keuper, admitted to not being an expert in drug testing and was unable to challenge or raise doubts about Dr. Catlin's expert testimony.

So now that's out of the way.....tell us what the court, who relied on Dr. Catlin, said about the "threshold," ADP? Is there a 80% threshold....OR NO THRESHOLD!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance

Travestyny, YOU ARE WRONG!!!!
                You misunderstood what the panel was trying to tell the athlete. It's that it is not a threshold substance. Yet you kept on posting that statement here.

Too funny!!!

I GOT BORED SO I DECIDED TO DESTROY YOU AGAIN!!!

Comment

lol You're so clueless. This is not about me. Keep up.
                  It's never over for that guy.

He just keeps going on and on like a ******ed Energizer bunny, using fallacy, obfuscation, moving the goalposts, and childish insults, then when the other guy tires of his nonsense and moves on, he claims he 'won' again.

The guy has over 11,000 posts, but not once does he ever concede a point.

You see how he is in that Thunderdome thread.

That Bobby Deez guy posted screen captures that the neutral judge said were real, but he refuses to give it up.

If he says that 2+2=5, he'll type 'til his fingers fall off saying he's right and that he's 'winning', even if Jesus Christ himself came down and said he was wrong.

The kid is straight up f'd in the head.
                  Last edited by 1bad65; 07-03-2018, 11:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

He just keeps going on and on like a ******ed Energizer bunny, using fallacy, obfuscation, moving the goalposts, and childish insults, then when the other guy tires of his nonsense and moves on, he claims he 'won' again.

That Bobby Deez guy posted screen captures that the neutral judge said were real, but he refuses to give it up.

If he says that 2+2=5, he'll type 'til his fingers fall off saying he's right and that he's 'winning', even if Jesus Christ himself came down and said he was wrong.

I’m so happy you to morons have become acquainted. Two of the biggest idiots here

One had his life ruined by Mayweather, the other had his life ruined by Sunspace

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post

Yeah!! You exactly took the words right out my mouth. That's exactly the essence of Travesty. Spot on.

She waits for the other guy to get tired and claims moral victory for being the last man standing, when in fact, we just moved on from him losing so damn much haha!

Strange, strange lady boy that Travesty is.. Well at this point. I can see she's going down hill and crashing too damn fast. I won't be surprised if she kills herself.. and look at her go talking to ADP02 and still not realising she has been ducking a ton of questions. I tell you bud this guy is fuvked in the head. You'll be silly to take this guy seriously haha!

Last edited by Spoon23; 07-04-2018, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X