• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Floyd was a PED using cheater, and all about making money and business, not about being a great fighter. He as admitted this himself. He said, out of his OWN MOUTH "I AM A COWARD. BUT I AM A RICH COWARD." nuff said on that ***** ass nuh.

Comment

• Floyd stinks, the only reason this thread is still alive is because everyone just wants to troll the sheeeeet out of you Flow-Moe ball suckers lmao. You guys know he cheated and is a fraud, just get over it and get on with your lives. Sorry you've been so mislead and brainwashed, but you just gotta take it like a man and admit you're ignorant.

Comment

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
            Floyd was a PED using cheater, and all about making money and business, not about being a great fighter. He as admitted this himself. He said, out of his OWN MOUTH "I AM A COWARD. BUT I AM A RICH COWARD." nuff said on that ***** ass nuh.
            Was this the same statement that he ended by saying, "And yall know I aint scared." Good try purposely changing the sentiment to fit your agenda, but for anyone with a brain, that doesn't work.

Signed a contract in 2010 for 50/50....Pacquiao was afraid of needles That's cowardly.

Originally posted by embryo View Post
            Floyd stinks, the only reason this thread is still alive is because everyone just wants to troll the sheeeeet out of you Flow-Moe ball suckers lmao. You guys know he cheated and is a fraud, just get over it and get on with your lives. Sorry you've been so mislead and brainwashed, but you just gotta take it like a man and admit you're ignorant.
            Floyd fans sleep very well at night.

You, on the other hand, probably cry every time he crosses your mind

Keep crying.
            Last edited by travestyny; 06-10-2018, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Was this the same statement that he ended by saying, "And yall know I aint scared." Good try purposely changing the sentiment to fit your agenda, but for anyone with a brain, that doesn't work.

Signed a contract in 2010 for 50/50....Pacquiao was afraid of needles That's cowardly.

Floyd fans sleep very well at night.

You, on the other hand, probably cry every time he crosses your mind

Keep crying.
              These same Bish azz hoes keep rugurtitaing more kok juicy than cizum sluts, I already told a lot of lil spoon-vagina seal vadrigaigael -pac-numb, nuts lil hoes... let’s all move on.. let’s revist the fight in like ten years, and let’s see it with open eyes, without the hype, without the racist bs hype... spoon, watch other fights, watch real men risk their life ,,, fight, something you’ve most obviously never, never ****ing ever done... our realities our so different... are you married.. to anything...except bumping this thread, pac moved on.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

The point total ended at 8-6 Pacquiao.

You admit that this punch didn’t land:

Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Still only able to dispute 1 shot.
                    Which means you agree to 7-6 Pacquiao.

This punch clearly landed:

7-7 Draw.

Video claims this punch hit shoulder, but we see it’s clearly a scoring blow.

8-7 Mayweather.

This is not even going through all of the missed punches that they gave Pacquiao and the punches in clinches that they didn’t count.

Sorry, foolio.

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X