No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Jesus Christ. You are still going!!!!!!!! Here it is AGAIN, in case you can't understand it!!!!

Question A, B, and C: THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION OF SPORT HAS CORRECTED ANYONE THAT HAS EVER CALLED THIS A THRESHOLD TEST A NUMBER OF TIMES....BECAUSE IT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST!!!!!

But just to be even more specific so you can't claim that I deflected:
    A) I don't know what you mean by "both sides," but what you are talking about is the BAP, which WASN'T EVEN USED IN TESTING WHEN WE WERE DISCUSSING IT. YOU WERE DEFLECTING!!!!

B) Segura was talking about the BAP. BAP wasn't in scope when we discussed this because it wasn't used! YOU ARE DEFLECTING.

C) Others referred to the BAP being a threshold test. It wasn't used and was out of scope of your debate. YOU KNOW THAT BUT YOU ARE DEFLECTING.

THE ONLY THING THAT WAS EVER REFERRED TO AS A THRESHOLD WAS THE OLD WASY OF TESTING: THE BAP. AND THE COURT EVEN SAID THAT IS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST.

HERE IT IS AGAIN!!!!

Court of Arbitration for Sport!

It even specifically mentions that the BAP is not a threshold test. WADA DEFERS TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT!!!!!

DEFLECT THAT!

DEFLECTION CITY!!!!!

THE ATHLETE BIOLOGICAL TEST IS NOT USED TO TEST FOR EPO YOU FOOL. IT IS USED TO SAY...."HEY....YOU DID SOMETHING WRONG. WE DON'T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU DID, BUT YOUR VALUES ARE ALL MESSED UP.....SO WE PRESUME THAT YOU ARE GUILTY THOUGH WE DON'T KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU DID.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST DEFLECTION EVER FROM YOU!!!!

Oh, by the way, Willy Wanker stated in that thread that he DID read your final posts!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. YOU RAN OUT OF EXCUSES.
    1) By the "2 sides"

I was referring to the case that you brought up. Both the defendant and prosecutors called it a threshold test.

What the CAS was stating is that the test is not about how much synthetic EPO is allowed nor about how much natural EPO is acceptable. Meaning, they said it is NOT a threshold substance.

That is, the 80% measured value was not a measurement of how much of the substance was acceptable as YOU KEEP on suggesting.

The 80% measured value is used to determine if what they are evaluating is indeed synthetic EPO or not!!!! So as YOU even state, either it is there or it is NOT but the test is used to evaluate if it is there!!!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

2) You did it AGAIN! You mixed up threshold substance talk with a test in which the criteria tests a certain threshold/ratio!!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

3) You first say that CAS was stating that BAP is not a threshold but then you are saying that the WADA expert and others were refering to BAP threshold test as a threshold test!!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Told you that what you said made no sense!!!!

4) We were discussing how they test for EPO.

As mentioned in the EPO document, they use the Biological Passport to test for EPO. Again, this was also mentioned in the EPO document in which you said doesn't refer to no tests about thresholds!!!! Now you are saying that it does!!! Oooops!!!
    So now that I refreshed your memory as to why you struggled or should I say DEFLECTED from calling these tests threshold tests well now you finally have said that it is. KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

5) Willy Wanker based his vote on your post about the CAS

where

both sides were calling it a threshold test.

I told Willy Wanker to refrain from voting until it is clear that he understands what we were voting on. I never got the chance to confirm since he voted on your post (NOT the thread). Your post was about THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE NOT Threshold tests!!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 06-03-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      1) By the "2 sides"

I was referring to the case that you brought up. Both the defendant and prosecutors called it a threshold test.
      THE COURT FOR ARBITRATION FOR SPORT SAID SPECIFICALLY THE CRITERIA DID NOT REPRESENT A THRESHOLD!!!! GIVE UP!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      What the CAS was stating is that the test is not about how much synthetic EPO is allowed nor about how much natural EPO is acceptable. Meaning, they said it is NOT a threshold substance.
      IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR SCOPE, THEY SAID THE CRITERIA DO NOT REPRESENT A THRESHOLD. GIVE UP!!!!!

That is, the 80% measured value was not a measurement of how much of the substance was acceptable as YOU KEEP on suggesting.

The 80% measured value is used to determine if what they are evaluating is indeed synthetic EPO or not!!!! So as YOU even state, either it is there or it is NOT but the test is used to evaluate if it is there!!!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
      WHY DO YOU KEEP DEFLECTING TO THE BAP WHICH YOU KNOW WAS:

1. NOT EVEN CONSIDERED IN OUR DEBATE
      2. REVEALED TO BE NOT A THRESHOLD BY THE CAS

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

2) You did it AGAIN! You mixed up threshold substance talk with a test in which the criteria tests a certain threshold/ratio!!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
      NO I DIDN'T MORON. YOU ARE THE ONE WHO KEEPS TALKING ABOUT THRESHOLDS WHEN THE CAS SAID THERE ARE NO THRESHOLDS. LMAOOOOOOOOOO. YOU CLAIM TO BE SMART BUT YOU STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT!!!!! I TOLD YOU AT THE BEGINNING...GOOD LUCK PROVING THAT A NON-THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE RELIES ON THRESHOLD TESTS...YOU MORON!!!

3) You first say that CAS was stating that BAP is not a threshold but then you are saying that the WADA expert and others were refering to BAP threshold test as a threshold test!!! KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
      I TOLD YOU THAT THE CAS REVEALED THAT IT WAS INDEED NOT A THRESHOLD TEST, NO MATTER WHAT THE WADA SCIENTISTS SAID ABOUT IT. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT YOU ARE DEFLECTING TO SOMETHING THAT WASN'T EVEN CONSIDERED IN OUR DEBATE. DEFLECTOR!!!!!

Told you that what you said made no sense!!!!
      MAKES PERFECT SENSE TO THE COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT. JUST DOESN'T MAKES SENSE TO YOU. LMAOOOOOOOO.

4) We were discussing how they test for EPO.

As mentioned in the EPO document, they use the Biological Passport to test for EPO.
      WRONG!!!!! I JUST SHOWED YOU THAT AND YOU ARE TOO ****** TO UNDERSTAND THAT QUOTE!!!! SCROLL UP AND READ WHAT THE ABP DOES AGAIN!

Again, this was also mentioned in the EPO document in which you said doesn't refer to no tests about thresholds!!!! Now you are saying that it does!!! Oooops!!!
      So now that I refreshed your memory as to why you struggled or should I say DEFLECTED from calling these tests threshold tests well now you finally have said that it is. KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!
      IT NEVER SAYS THAT THEY USE THE ABP FOR EPO TESTING YOU MORON

5) Willy Wanker based his vote on your post about the CAS

where

both sides were calling it a threshold test.
      WRONG. WHAT WAS THE FINAL DECISION, ADP???? LMAOOOO

I told Willy Wanker to refrain from voting until it is clear that he understands what we were voting on. I never got the chance to confirm since he voted on your post (NOT the thread). Your post was about THRESHOLD SUBSTANCE NOT Threshold tests!!!!

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!

LMAOOOOO. SO YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE CASE THAT SAYS THAT IT WAS NOT A THRESHOLD TEST?????

KABOOOOOOOOOM. GIVE UP ALREADY. IT'S OVER!!!!!

IS IT MY TURN TO ASK A QUESTION NOW, OR ARE YOU JUST GOING TO KEEP CRYING AFTER GETTING DESTROYED?
      Last edited by travestyny; 06-03-2018, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        We were discussing how they test for EPO.
        My turn:

1. Was the BAP a part of our scope when we were talking about how they test for EPO today? Yes or no? Or was this just a DEFLECTION by you?

2. Did the Court of Arbitration for Sport say that the BAP criteria does not represent a threshold?

3. Does this prove that the ABP is not used to prove the presence of EPO, revealing that you bringing up the ABP is merely a DEFLECTION:

WADA:
        The fundamental principle of the Athlete Biological Passport (ABP) is to monitor selected biological variables over time that indirectly reveal the effects of doping rather than attempting to detect the doping substance or method itself.

IT'S HYSTERICAL THAT YOUR MAIN TWO ARGUMENTS OVER THIS ARE:

WAIT FOR IT........

DEFLECTIONS!!!!!

That is why you lost 4-0
        R.I.P.
        Last edited by travestyny; 06-03-2018, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

• Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post

Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

No one cares about your ducking anymore, clown. Go away.

Comment

No one cares about your ducking anymore, clown. Go away.
                Look, you defeated spoon, adpo3, it’s over... don’t waste your time...

Now vagisil, a ****ing **** puto Maricon divk svcker cum guzzler who has me on ignore status... dude, me, Pablo Augustine, and the other judges, voted... spoon23 is mega *******. Now we got vagisil strong up.. I’ll try to reply to him directly....

He’s garbage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Look, you defeated spoon, adpo3, it’s over... don’t waste your time...

Now vagisil, a ****ing **** puto Maricon divk svcker cum guzzler who has me on ignore status... dude, me, Pablo Augustine, and the other judges, voted... spoon23 is mega *******. Now we got vagisil strong up.. I’ll try to reply to him directly....

He’s garbage.
                  You're absolutely right. This is just a waste of time.

Respect, Big Z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
                    Watch and weep.

Floyd objectively lost.

y

Look puto, you have me on ignore status, who da man, me or you, dindnt your momma feed you? Unblock me... let’s keep it real homie... just keep it real.. paul(Pablo) Augustine Mata...
                    be a man, just be a ****ing man...

Comment

You're absolutely right. This is just a waste of time.

Respect, Big Z.
                      Engaging with idiots, azclown and fools isn’t worth our time...

I weighed in on the fight, judgeded a dispute,,, nothing left to see.. yet, vagisil pops up outta nowhere, On place... he has me on ignore... I guess I hurt him bad, to his ****ing credit, ADPO3 never put on ignore...

Peace...

Comment

Working...
                      X