No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I do my best to be objective... pac beat Jeff Horne, Floyd beat pac.. GGG edged out Canelo in my book. Go with your wife to the Philippines... pack lost to Floyd, Floyd IV usage got cleared up three years ago... 3 years ago... its a non issue now... even pac has moved on. I’d suggest you do the same...

My half Filipina half me lil girl will live with me, jap government broke down and let me bring my precious Chloe to be here in Tokyo...
    Nice to hear that you have your girl! That is all that matters! We have something in common but I'm with my wife! That is, I have a little girl too (and more)!

Boxing: Yes, Manny beat Horn. freaking ref allowed Horn to throw Manny down and all.
    Yes, GGG beat Canelo.

and we have a round or 2 difference in the Floyd/Manny fight.

That is OK by me!

EDIT: USADA never investigated Floyd's IV incident but they often do for other athletes who got that BS RETRO TUE. How can someone be severally dehydrated but make weight EASILY for a decade including that fight!!!! Floyd's weight was rock hard stable. Science is NOT wrong. Floyd is a LIAR and CHEAT!!!

We see Floyd drinking like a fish beforehand too!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 06-02-2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Exactly. It's not so hard.

When you gave me information about Clay and I found some other information, we both looked into it and I agreed that your information was the stronger. There was no reason for any kind of animosity. You backed up your information and I simply agreed with you.

That's all this had to be. But ADP is too emotionally involved. He can't handle being wrong.
      Exactly, if I’m wrong, correct me or you ain’t shiet... we got that established keep me honest...
      ADP lost, I just gifted you points he should have given you...

Death before dishonor, it’s that ****ing simple, I got Asian, black, Peruvian, Korean, Indian people in my family... I don’t have time or energy, to **** with most people. My homie elf panda is smart.. he ignores idiots... you smarter than me, we waste our time pointing out obvious things to emotional idiots.. I feel so ****** regularly for trying to talk sense into fools, jhonny would p1ss on then never look back...

Did you get the points ADPO should have paid you?

Comment

Exactly, if I’m wrong, correct me or you ain’t shiet... we got that established keep me honest...
        ADP lost, I just gifted you points he should have given you...

Death before dishonor, it’s that ****ing simple, I got Asian, black, Peruvian, Korean, Indian people in my family... I don’t have time or energy, to **** with most people. My homie elf panda is smart.. he ignores idiots... you smarter than me, we waste our time pointing out obvious things to emotional idiots.. I feel so ****** regularly for trying to talk sense into fools, jhonny would p1ss on then never look back...

Did you get the points ADPO should have paid you?
        Man, he never gave me those points and he never will. He still accuses me of cheating and deflecting. That's just his way of coping. God bless him!

You are the ****ing man for gifint those points. I owe you homie. I'm gonna have to pay that forward somehow!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          STOP IT DEFLECTOR!

1) I found out after the fact that 1 was part of the Mayweather Mafia group and a few others were listed as his friend .....

TRUE? YUP!

2) You couldn't stick to what you agreed to and kept on wanting to change after the agreement.

TRUE? YUP!

3) Nobody read the thread and they even went on and admitted it!

TRUE? YUP!

4) Mayweather Mafia dude actually said that he voted for you because you were there 24/7 and posting more NOT that he agreed with whatever you wrote!

TRUE? YUP!

5) You kept on asking me to select from a list of mainly Floyd posters to be ref/judges!!!

TRUE? YUP!
          Originally posted by travestyny View Post
          YOU PICKED THE JUDGES!!!!!!!

NO. THAT WOULD BE YOU. Do you want some proof of that?

The ORIGINAL argument

FALSE. Do you want me to go and get the judges decisions for you again?

He was judge #4 and said he voted for me because you looked like you were squirming and ducking when I was beating the actual shlt out of you. LMAOOO. Then you cried to him and tried to get him to reverse his decision and also tried to bet me disqualified. THAT WAS HYSTERICAL. LMAOOOO.

DUDE YOU ARE LYING. I TOLD YOU TO CHOOSE PACQUIAO SUPPORTERS. DO YOU WANT ME TO GO GET THE TEXTS!!!!!

LMAOOOOOOOO
          DEFLECTOR!!!!

It is simple. YES or NO

1) Yes or NO? You know it is YES!!!

2) Do not play dumb. This is about what we agreed to in that thread!!! DEFLECTOR!!!

3) Judges read all of the thread? What a LIAR
          Mayweather dude voted for you and you couldn't even believe it because it was so obvious that he was biased! You even tried to make it sound as though he voted for you based on the criteria but he said NOPE!!!

Willy Wanker specifically said that he was not going to read the whole thread!!! He basically based his vote on a post that YOU posted on a case that was in the year 2003 or something like that!!! Are you OK with me bringing up data from 2000 - 2004? You were crying when I did!!!

4) Well, at least you kinda agreed with me on this point!!! He did NOT vote on the criteria. That is all you had to say DEFLECTOR!!! I will give you part marks on this one .... So you DEFLECTED on 4 of 5!!!

5) From the start, you kept on feeding me Mayweather posters until you had some names that I wasn't aware that they were part of the Mayweather Mafia!!!

Last edited by ADP02; 06-02-2018, 03:11 AM.

Comment

DEFLECTOR!!!!

It is simple. YES or NO

2) Do not play dumb. This is about what we agreed to in that thread!!! DEFLECTOR!!!

Mayweather dude voted for you and you couldn't even believe it because it was so obvious that he was biased! You even tried to make it sound as though he voted for you based on the criteria but he said NOPE!!!

Willy Wanker specifically said that he was not going to read the whole thread!!! He basically based his vote on a post that YOU posted on a case that was in the year 2003 or something like that!!! Are you OK with me bringing up data from 2000 - 2004? You were crying when I did!!!

4) Well, at least you kinda agreed with me on this point!!! He did NOT vote on the criteria. That is all you had to say DEFLECTOR!!! I will give you part marks on this one .... So you DEFLECTED on 4 of 5!!!

5) From the start, you kept on feeding me Mayweather posters until you had some names that I wasn't aware that they were part of the Mayweather Mafia!!!

Why are you avoiding me?

Let's do quid pro quo. You go first. Ask me one question, I answer, then I ask you a question. Let's see who is the real Deflector.

Don't DUCK AND DEFLECT. Do you agree or not?

Comment

DEFLECTOR!!!!

It is simple. YES or NO

By the way, you were just talking to one of the judges. Did you ask him what he thought of the debate, or do you believe he was biased also? What do you say, chump?

And stop ducking me. Let's do the quid pro quo challenge. Are you down or not? If not, we both know you agree that YOU are the true deflector. Bow down bltch!

Comment

Nice to hear that you have your girl! That is all that matters! We have something in common but I'm with my wife! That is, I have a little girl too (and more)!

Boxing: Yes, Manny beat Horn. freaking ref allowed Horn to throw Manny down and all.
                Yes, GGG beat Canelo.

and we have a round or 2 difference in the Floyd/Manny fight.

That is OK by me!

EDIT: USADA never investigated Floyd's IV incident but they often do for other athletes who got that BS RETRO TUE. How can someone be severally dehydrated but make weight EASILY for a decade including that fight!!!! Floyd's weight was rock hard stable. Science is NOT wrong. Floyd is a LIAR and CHEAT!!!

We see Floyd drinking like a fish beforehand too!!!

I get the Filipino pride thing, I understand Philippine pride, my daughter is half Filipina, brainwashed by her mom, I pay all the bills, I don’t want my Chloe brainwashed or indoctrinated by pinky pride, Chloe’s mom is half Chinese half Filipina,, She’s being indoctrinated by catholic nuns in a really expensive school.. I don’t regret fathering my precious Chloe, i do regret that she is in a monkey see, monkey do environment.. I’m not saying Filipino people are monkeys... I am saying that I’m taking her out of that clannish, relatively speaking third world ship1thole, my half Chinese ex, mother of Chloe thinks Filipino people are ****ing idiots.. I don’t, I hate her attitude... but her being half Chinese makes her feel superior to Filipino people... I’m espanol***, I’m somehow mistakenly thought of positively, in the Las Filipinas... forgive me I’m using a Japanese os. 私 の遺体ー。。。。never mind.

Comment

DEFLECTOR!!!!
                  Come on, bltch boy. I'm waiting.....

Are you afraid that you're going to be embarrassed yet again? Hope your questions are as good as mine, because every one of them is going to be at your throat.

You ready or not? Waiting......

Comment

So answer me this.

1) Does Biological Passport testing have a threshold test?

2) Does this not sound like the measurement must pass an intensity threshold? If it is less, then the result is negative else it is a positive test result. Right? Even some of the cases that were brought up in that thread by me mentioned that!!!

"The intensity of the two most intense bands should be approximately twice or more than any other band in the endogenous area"
                    I just saw this

Dudeeee. GIve it up.

Originally posted by ADP02
                    What we agreed to is this:
                    Does EPO testing have threshold type criteria?
                    Court of Arbitration for Sport!
                    • The criterion for EPO is not a measurement over the threshold that must occur

• The fact is that the BAP and the other interpretative criteria are used to declare not a threshold of human body production but rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.

• there is no threshold above which it can be said there is non-human production of the substance
                    The Court HAS SPOKEN!

Poor ADP02….

Comment

I get the Filipino pride thing, I understand Philippine pride, my daughter is half Filipina, brainwashed by her mom, I pay all the bills, I don’t want my Chloe brainwashed or indoctrinated by pinky pride, Chloe’s mom is half Chinese half Filipina,, She’s being indoctrinated by catholic nuns in a really expensive school.. I don’t regret fathering my precious Chloe, i do regret that she is in a monkey see, monkey do environment.. I’m not saying Filipino people are monkeys... I am saying that I’m taking her out of that clannish, relatively speaking third world ship1thole, my half Chinese ex, mother of Chloe thinks Filipino people are ****ing idiots.. I don’t, I hate her attitude... but her being half Chinese makes her feel superior to Filipino people... I’m espanol***, I’m somehow mistakenly thought of positively, in the Las Filipinas... forgive me I’m using a Japanese os. 私 の遺体ー。。。。never mind.

My wife too is half Chinese but she doesn't think that way.

I thought you were something like what you said (Spanish/***ish) from reading your previous posts.

Again, I am not Filipino. I do not like Manny because he is Filipino .... he just happens to be one. I have liked many boxers who have come from different parts of the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X