No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    You going to pretend that you didn't run in this thread to Spoon like a little 12 year old girl? Yea ok. Not only that. But I also peeped you mentioning me in another thread.

Here it is:

So you wanted to keep mentioning me, even in threads I have no part in and not even quoting me at that, but now you're crying about me writing to you? LMAO. At least I wrote to you directly. You act like a real pvssy.

Vegas is a tourist capital. Whenever you're in town and want to talk, hit me up, I ain't hard to find
    Last edited by Gigantes; 05-05-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
      Vegas is a tourist capital. Whenever you're in town and want to talk, hit me up, I ain't hard to find
      LMAOOOOO. You're a joke.

Last edited by travestyny; 05-05-2018, 10:40 AM.

Comment

LMAOOOOO. You're a joke.
        "talking" through the computer, keep doing what you're doing, but you ever come to Vegas and still want to talk in person, hit me up

Comment

"talking" through the computer, keep doing what you're doing, but you ever come to Vegas and still want to talk in person, hit me up
          The fvvck I wanna talk to you for? I aint coming to vegas to give you a hug, bltch. Invite Spoon instead. You two can Spoon each other at night and lick pacman's taint together in the morning for all I care.

In other words, cry to someone who gives a shlt.

Comment

The fvvck I wanna talk to you for? I aint coming to vegas to give you a hug, bltch. Invite Spoon instead. You two can Spoon each other at night and lick pacman's taint together in the morning for all I care.

In other words, cry to someone who gives a shlt.
            For someone who doesn't want to talk to me, you seem to can't stop. I've already said, you got stuff you want to say to me, whenever you visit Vegas, hit me up.

Comment

For someone who doesn't want to talk to me, you seem to can't stop. I've already said, you got stuff you want to say to me, whenever you visit Vegas, hit me up.
              And I've already said I don't give a shlt about you. You're welcome to stop sending me messages and go cry to someone who cares about your hurt feelings anytime now.

"God Bless"

Comment

And I've already said I don't give a shlt about you. You're welcome to stop sending me messages and go cry to someone who cares about your hurt feelings anytime now.

"God Bless"
                Thanks for the blessings, you as well

Comment

Thanks for the blessings, you as well
                  Green given. No hard feelings. Take care, bro.

Comment

is that what travis is, a teacher? wonder why he was so ashamed to even say it, that's a great occupation
                    Well, she has embraced her role in NSB as the grammar police. She's proud of it, but doesn't realize a boxing forum with members who doesn't even care about capitalization, punctuation and minor grammar typo errors are not important in a boxing forum.

I certainly believe she wants to be a teacher, but If she is one. She shouldn't be ashamed of it. It's too obvious that Travesty is passionate about that she forgets she is in a boxing forum. It's not really that important to us. Maybe to put her work to good use. She can even join the Teachers Without Borders program (TWB) an international non-profit organization launched in 2000, connects teachers to information and teach other in order to close the education divide. Yes, she should, rather than waste her time crying foul every time a forum member makes mistakes. She feels entitled to correct.

Travesty if you love your work. Make a difference thousands of less fortunate children of the world wants to learn. Make a difference Travesty. Stop crying in here, and make the leap. Join TWB!

Development through education

Make a change

Last edited by Spoon23; 05-05-2018, 11:47 PM.

Comment

too much respect for travis comparing travis to a little girl. when you think of travis, think of a fatter fat dan
                      Oh man..you are right. I'll think of a crying Fat Dan instead. Thanks for opening my eyes Gigantes. I wanted to remove a desperate crying girl in my head. It torments me seeing Travesty getting raped in here over and over. She's crying every time I think of her. You're right, I'll correlate her to what you said to lessen my guilt for destroying her here. A fatter fat dan will suffice. I just wish Travesty grows a spine and realize she's been murdered a million times in here and should know when to quit.

Well, for now.. This is Travesty. Thanks Gigantes for opening my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X